Author Topic: Women police is dangerous  (Read 7275 times)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Women police is dangerous
« on: May 30, 2007, 02:05:12 PM »
Women act on emotions and can think rational and they is weak end should not be in any violent profession coz it will only end with disaster
Why cant it be like the good old days when the womens was nice and listen to there man and not try to act up.. why cant they just except the fact that man end women is not the same?
Money drugs and bitches

az

• Getbig III
Re: Women police is dangerous
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »
I've been in law enforcement for 10 years, 4 years active duty during desert storm and I'd feel much safer having any female on getbig as my back up than you. Women are stronger mentally and don't get caught up in their ego (and we can spell and use correct grammer).

Read a book called "Shoot the Women First" it's a book about female terrorists. The reason why operatives take out females first is because they are more dangerous. I won't get into details about it, just read the book you pathetic little boy.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 10:36:37 PM »
just read the book you pathetic little boy.

HAHA  ;D
S

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 08:50:44 AM »

Read a book called "Shoot the Women First" it's a book about female terrorists. The reason why operatives take out females first is because they are more dangerous. I won't get into details about it, just read the book you pathetic little boy.

no, it's because the terrorists don't feel like hearing women nag, lol.   ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
I've known many female police officers that have gotten manhandled, their weapons taken from them, & then beat the shit out of.

So I agree.....they are definitely a plus to any department.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 11:00:31 AM »
I've known many female police officers that have gotten manhandled, their weapons taken from them, & then beat the shit out of.

So I agree.....they are definitely a plus to any department.
Seeing my father is a retired police officer as is my ex, I have heard many stories of male officers also being manhandled and their weapons taken from them, and some of them shot.  :-\
:D Weee

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »
I've been in law enforcement for 10 years,

i hope you have never used or seen anyone ever use steroids..

cause that'd make you a hypocrite..

like ronnie coleman..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 12:17:45 PM »
o yeah..if ya asked most paki girls if they wanted to ever consider being cops " expect to get slapped" and expect to get called a coward for asking a woman o do a mans job..

then expect to sleep on the couch for weeks..

carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 12:48:54 PM »
I've been in law enforcement for 10 years, 4 years active duty during desert storm and I'd feel much safer having any female on getbig as my back up than you. Women are stronger mentally this may be an overstatement and don't get caught up in their ego (and we can spell and use correct grammer grammar).

Damn, you slammed that kid!
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 12:52:48 PM »
noones biting at my posts  :(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 12:53:50 PM »

umm she made her point by telling us that female terrorists are more dangerous..

umm..

should i point out the irony?
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 12:59:19 PM »
umm she made her point by telling us that female terrorists are more dangerous..

umm..

should i point out the irony?

Yes please do!
W

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 01:24:51 PM »

yes me feel really slammed by this fascist feminist cop bitch  ::)
Money drugs and bitches

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 01:42:25 PM »
Personally, I think there is a place for some size as a cop. It helps chill out a situation.
I don't think even smaller guys should be cops.   It leads to the need/use of more deadly force when a cops mere Presence is not enough to be somewhat intimidating/imposing. Ive seen this happen, and it's bad for the officer, public and the offender. ALL the "equal opportunity" biz in this country is pure fantasy. People are not equal in every way. And pretending is BS. Hell yes, there are women who are much stronger than most guys, but it's a small number.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 02:10:31 PM »
Yes please do!

an american siding with terrorist tendencies..

should i make it more obvious??
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 02:21:25 PM »
I've been in law enforcement for 10 years, 4 years active duty during desert storm and I'd feel much safer having any female on getbig as my back up than you. Women are stronger mentally and don't get caught up in their ego (and we can spell and use correct grammer).

agreed,i work in the same field and there is only one person in my dept i would trust my life to,and thier name is veronica.

bench

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 02:21:47 PM »
Personally, I think there is a place for some size as a cop. It helps chill out a situation.
I don't think even smaller guys should be cops.   It leads to the need/use of more deadly force when a cops mere Presence is not enough to be somewhat intimidating/imposing. Ive seen this happen, and it's bad for the officer, public and the offender. ALL the "equal opportunity" biz in this country is pure fantasy. People are not equal in every way. And pretending is BS. Hell yes, there are women who are much stronger than most guys, but it's a small number.

i don't think there is enough deadly force being used by cops. 

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »
lol this is really entertaining. I had to read the book in grad school for a class on terrorism. Never said I could beat a man but I've out-smarted many;(and not too hard to do on this site). Use of force should always be a last resort unless there is imminent danger you idiots, don't you watch tv???

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 05:57:48 PM »
wrong, cops should shoot and kill as many criminals as possible.  No warning shots in the air, the only warning shot is the one to the chest. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 06:47:00 PM »
Migs you'd like N Korea ;D.
Hows the Back? It Was bothering you I recall...?

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 08:10:59 PM »
wrong, cops should shoot and kill as many criminals as possible.  No warning shots in the air, the only warning shot is the one to the chest. 

I never said anything about warning shots. I was trained two to the head one to the chest.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 08:39:44 PM »
Seeing my father is a retired police officer as is my ex, I have heard many stories of male officers also being manhandled and their weapons taken from them, and some of them shot.  :-\

I agree....which is even more reason why women shouldn't be cops

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 09:57:53 PM »
warning shots are illegal by police officers due to whittenburg(spelling) university case law ;)

bench

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 05:37:18 AM »

I agree....which is even more reason why women shouldn't be cops
And that makes sense after my quote why?  ???
:D Weee

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 06:09:16 AM »
...Use of force should always be a last resort unless there is imminent danger you idiots, don't you watch tv???

Yeah, kinda like how the USA handles everything?

W