Author Topic: Dogs Left in Cars  (Read 32135 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Dogs Left in Cars
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 12:13:21 PM »
well, I have no patience for the weak minded....

I would have poisoned the kid

;D
Your avatar reminds me of him.
:D Weee

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »
So he can sing the numa numa?

maybe I might have a different opinion of the kid

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »
The kid has some "problems".  He was like 12 at the time and went to special schools.  He really should have not been left to play outside alone anyway.  I believe after this situation he was shipped to school that keeps you throughout the week.

I bet that kid posts here  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »
I bet that kid posts here  ;D
doubtful.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »

I can only hope he does....he's my new hero

;D

btw.....warning....this is very addicting

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2007, 12:32:31 PM »

I can only hope he does....he's my new hero

;D

btw.....warning....this is very addicting

Sickos that purposely harm dogs are now your hero?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 12:44:18 PM »
doubtful.

well on a serious note I have zero tolerance for people who harm animals  >:(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 04:12:41 PM »
Sickos that purposely harm dogs are now your hero?

no...the guy in my avatar

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 02:34:14 AM »
About 8 years ago I had a dog named Duchess.  She's a mix of sharpae and shepard.  Anyway, she was about a year old and I had this really huge yard, but it was unfenced (I lived in a very rural area with very few houses) and I always tied her outside for a few hours on nice days with a big bowl of water (the line was under a tree).  One day I ran down to the store and while I was gone this kid that lived down the street came into my yard and took my dogs line and shortened it so that she could not reach the water.  When I came back I noticed she was laying down, but really didn't think much of it as she usually loved to sleep out in the grass, but a short time later my daughter came running in saying that Duchess wouldn't move, that she wouldn't play with her.  I went out to see what was going on and couldn't believe my eyes.  She was so dehydrated that she was just laying there with her tongue hanging out.  I noticed her line was all tied up weird and couldn't understand why.  I untied her and brought her into the house.  I called my friend who lived next door and she ran over.  We threw Duchess into the bath and started running cool water over her while gently trying to pour some down into her lifeless body.  It took over an hour to get her temperature down and get her hydrated again.  After she was feeling better my girlfriend went around asking neighbors if they had seen anyone in the yard.  Thats when we found out the kid down the street had been in our yard and tied her up like that.  He did it because he wanted to see her grovel for water and suffer (he was weird like that).  After that I didn't let the kids or the dog outside without me.  We moved shortly thereafter. 

That's a terrible story.  These are the types of kids that grow up to be child and spouse abusers  :-\
:

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 04:43:07 AM »
Perhaps pet owners should be less emotionally needy. Then they could leave their pets at home when running errands and so on.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 04:50:39 AM »
Perhaps pet owners should be less emotionally needy. Then they could leave their pets at home when running errands and so on.
or  you could beat em with a bloody stump doc did ya read teh thread

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 06:53:07 AM »

Theres something about you and beating people with bloody stumps that kinda upsets me a little... ;D
?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 09:47:25 AM »

::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 01:03:15 PM »
It gets so hot in the car.  Just a few years ago here in Hawaii a lady left her baby in the car and then went swimming at the YMCA.  She forgot she had brought her kid.  If I remember right about 30 minutes later or so someone saw the kid and ran inside to get the mom.  She was arrested and not sure what happened.

One time here I was really close to breaking the window of a car that had two dogs in it with just a small crack in the window of like an inch.  I kept yelling out and finally someone came out.  They were foreigners but I gave them a rash of shit for doing what they did.  I am pretty sure they got the point.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »

LOFL!!!

Seriously, why do morons idiots cart animals around like they're kids. Half of the pet people I know are more worried about their dogs than spouses or children. These same ijits can't figure out why all their relationships always fail.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 01:20:13 PM »
It gets so hot in the car.  Just a few years ago here in Hawaii a lady left her baby in the car and then went swimming at the YMCA.  She forgot she had brought her kid.  If I remember right about 30 minutes later or so someone saw the kid and ran inside to get the mom.  She was arrested and not sure what happened.

One time here I was really close to breaking the window of a car that had two dogs in it with just a small crack in the window of like an inch.  I kept yelling out and finally someone came out.  They were foreigners but I gave them a rash of shit for doing what they did.  I am pretty sure they got the point.

I would have broken the window right in front of them

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 01:24:40 PM »
LOFL!!!

Seriously, why do morons idiots cart animals around like they're kids. Half of the pet people I know are more worried about their dogs than spouses or children. These same ijits can't figure out why all their relationships always fail.

Well, I can't talk for all idiots....but sometimes days are planned with the dog involved.  That way he's not just sitting home all day.  Sometimes we'll go for a walk & bring him a long.  It's good for us, good for him, & people come up & talk to us about him.  It seems to be good socially as physically.

Do we cart him everywhere...no...but at least 50% of the time I suppose.

It's also good to have a dog used to riding in a car especially when it's time to really go somewhere like the Vets.  I've known pet owners that put a dog in a car & they go nuts because they are not used to it.  Our pup loves the car & behaves better than most kids in the back seat.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2007, 07:36:51 PM »
LOFL!!!

loloz well i guess I'm an idiot sometimes doc cause like knny said i involve my dog so shes not at home alone all day loloz what can ya do

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2007, 09:22:47 PM »
loloz well i guess I'm an idiot sometimes doc cause like knny said i involve my dog so shes not at home alone all day loloz what can ya do

I'll tell ya what RB,

Poll a few of the typical petwits.. They'll know what food is recalled, best kibble, know where to get stupid looking sweaters, booties and everything else pet. Ask them what their kid had for dinner, what kid toys were recalled, about their spouses day, etc... and all you will get is an embarassed look or no response.

Maybe you have to learn the sad, pathetic, ugly truth. :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2007, 09:29:08 PM »
I'll tell ya what RB,

Poll a few of the typical petwits.. They'll know what food is recalled, best kibble, know where to get stupid looking sweaters, booties and everything else pet. Ask them what their kid had for dinner, what kid toys were recalled, about their spouses day, etc... and all you will get is an embarassed look or no response.

:)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 05:30:01 AM »
I'll tell ya what RB,

some dog must of pooped on drkock's lawn     ::)

It's funny that you bitched and bitched about all the pet talk, then a board is made so that pet talk is not on the other boards, and you come to the Pet Board just to bitch?

You have a problem.
    :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 06:28:04 AM »

some dog must of pooped on drkock's lawn     ::)

It's funny that you bitched and bitched about all the pet talk, then a board is made so that pet talk is not on the other boards, and you come to the Pet Board just to bitch?

You have a problem.
    :-\

Fiured you petwits missed me, LOL!

Besides, we all know what your response would be to questions like those posed above.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2007, 06:40:17 AM »

don't do us any "favors" nitwit.     :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 06:44:31 AM »
don't do us any "favors" nitwit.     :)

You guys need an occasional reality check, LOL!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 07:07:05 AM »
You guys need an occasional reality check, LOL!

We are talking about pets on the PET BOARD.

Just like you have gay talk on the V board.   A place for everything. 

:)