Author Topic: letro and and my gyno log.  (Read 3646 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
letro and and my gyno log.
« on: May 31, 2007, 06:46:41 AM »
For those interested in wether or not letro will kill off any and all existing gyno, well I wanted to post this to give you guys a heads up. I've had gyno about the size of a quarter on the left side of my chest since my freshmen year in highschool. Now I've used estro killers in the past to keep flare ups down and to prevent it but have never had any sort of reduction in existing fiberous tissue...til now. Since I've been one, about the 3rd week into it I started to get sore and puffy. Felt around and sure enough, gyno was setting in again around the existing tissue. I started taking letro at 1.25mg EOD to help reduce estrogen in my system but HOPEFULLY not enough to supress all estrogen gains from the test and deca. Well this would be my second week using it, and not only has the cycle induced gyno been knocked out, but the old stuff has started to become less noticable and has an obvious palpable reduction in overall size. I'm going to stay on it for another week or so pending how I feel on it and come back down off it to get me back in the testo/estro way of things while on unless I have another flare up. Once the cycle is over, I plan to run letro with HCG and igf. So when it comes down to it, letro, in MY case, has actually destroyed a noticable amount of existing gyno tissue in a matter of two weeks on an EOD dose. Now I'm told 2.5mg a day is recommended to remove gyno but I haven't needed such a dose to thsi point and won't ramp it up until I stop progressing. Any and all updates about how it's going I'll just post here in this thread. Anyone else have any letro experiences?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: letro and and my gyno log.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 07:16:18 AM »
I want to hear about that. I allways had some from puberty to.  My pecs look great when I'm chilled, but
puffy nips is my normal cosmetic compalint. But, If a anti-estro kills sex drive is my main thing. I'm no competitor and like to be horny as a rabbit. And,Wifey say if anyone's getting a boob job it's her! That's fine w/ me.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 07:32:32 AM »
I want to hear about that. I allways had some from puberty to.  My pecs look great when I'm chilled, but
puffy nips is my normal cosmetic compalint. But, If a anti-estro kills sex drive is my main thing. I'm no competitor and like to be horny as a rabbit. And,Wifey say if anyone's getting a boob job it's her! That's fine w/ me.

Hasn't effected my sex drive any and no major effects on my cholestorol profile. Stuff has a half life of two days in oral form which is why I'm taking it EOD

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 09:13:42 AM »
Well a while ago I was on a heavy cycle of anadrol, deca and test cyp.  Was starting to get sore and tender there.  I was using nolva at the time.  Someone told me to jump on letro and within a week or so it was gone and never came back, cause i stayed on it.  use it with every cycle now and no matter how much gear I take no gyno sides.

if I was you i would continue to run it the duration of the cycle though, no reason to be yo-yoing up and down like that.  1mg ED works good for me. 

As far as lipid profiles go i will find out today cause i had my blood work done.  the first time i have had it done while on.  so far we have found an enlarged prostate, which I knew, But it is benign cause they did diagnostic x-ray and checked out my urine for blood and my pst markers were also checked.  so thats good news. Curious about the lipids and liver values?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 10:19:37 AM »
Well a while ago I was on a heavy cycle of anadrol, deca and test cyp.  Was starting to get sore and tender there.  I was using nolva at the time.  Someone told me to jump on letro and within a week or so it was gone and never came back, cause i stayed on it.  use it with every cycle now and no matter how much gear I take no gyno sides.

if I was you i would continue to run it the duration of the cycle though, no reason to be yo-yoing up and down like that.  1mg ED works good for me. 

As far as lipid profiles go i will find out today cause i had my blood work done.  the first time i have had it done while on.  so far we have found an enlarged prostate, which I knew, But it is benign cause they did diagnostic x-ray and checked out my urine for blood and my pst markers were also checked.  so thats good news. Curious about the lipids and liver values?

Thanks for the info L2H,   I had some gyno before I ever used AAS.  It has not got any worse from steroids, although I am proportionately larger everywhere.  Ive had a couple times when I've had it outright HURT from Rebound/ discontinuation bounces more so than big dose. Rare.
Ive allways been able to turn that right off w/ 40-60 Nolva. My Drs freak at how good my lipid levels are. Jerks.
Maybe its the Nolva??? Nolva is so  damn cheap. Yeah, preventing the formation of female hormone sounds better, but a little estro is anabolic if guy is looking for some bloat. Duchaine pointed out yrs ago that the Vet steroids contain female hormones prolly for just that  reason.  DO YOU Find you can run LESS teso with same benefit w/ the letro type AntiE's???  It dont seem Testo doses have come down since Arimidex and newer ones hit the scene.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »
I used to have gyno in my early teens, I thought i was gyno but I started dieting and exercising  daily and eventually lost it. Unfortunatly it's different for other people but it's a good thing you're making this log for yourself and others :)