Author Topic: More A-Rod bullschit, he yells "It's mine" behind Toronto infielder  (Read 7622 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: More A-Rod bullschit, he yells "It's mine" behind Toronto infielder
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »
The jays have something for him....u wait. They will put some chump on the mound next time they play..he'll plunk him and then get tossed.
L

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: More A-Rod bullschit, he yells "It's mine" behind Toronto infielder
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2007, 01:53:20 PM »
no shit, don't you get tired of Joe Morgan talking about his Big Red machine? fuck Joe, lay off

he will be next time they play the blue jays  ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

As to your question about Callahan, I think it's a contract issue. From what I've heard he's being wooed by another station and he and Dennis aren't on the same page as far as staying together as a team. I don't think they particularly like each other outside of the studio. This is just snippets of what I've heard or read. As far as I know there's been no statement of mention of it by WEEI. 

I think you may be right about their personal relationship.  Like you, I've never read anything officially, but you can pick up stuff here and there.

For all you Joe Morgan fans:   www.firejoemorgan.com
Y

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
I think you may be right about their personal relationship.  Like you, I've never read anything officially, but you can pick up stuff here and there.

For all you Joe Morgan fans:   www.firejoemorgan.com

where has this link been all my life?? Anyone got a fire john madden link?
gotta love life