Author Topic: HOLY SHIT THIS IS ONE STRONG MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12181 times)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: HOLY SHIT THIS IS ONE STRONG MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 01:50:45 PM »
your posts suggest otherwise

bignbukake

My post suggests I know that a fat guy like squadfather has no room to say I have no heart when he cant stop "bulking" for longer than a few days.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 01:52:34 PM »
holy shit :o :o

&NR=1
not that big,but by far one of the strongest guys i have ever seen in my life :o

bench

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 01:54:05 PM »
My post suggests I know that a fat guy like squadfather has no room to say I have no heart when he cant stop "bulking" for longer than a few days.

have you posted a pic
T

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2007, 01:57:07 PM »
have you posted a pic
he cant, cause like god if you see him you will explode ;D

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2007, 02:05:30 PM »
Check this chain & Box squat by Fiss

Hatfield @ 1000lbs

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 02:06:54 PM »
Good to see there are still guys who are focussing on strength instead of just posing pumping and tanning before of a mirror. the gyms are filled with good sized guys who train like little pussies.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 02:09:15 PM »
Good to see there are still guys who are focussing on strength instead of just posing pumping and tanning before of a mirror. the gyms are filled with good sized guys who train like little pussies.
thats the way i see it,i got as big as i wanted.now my only goal is to be stronger everytime i workout.

bench

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 02:48:15 PM »
That clip of Fiss was filmed at my gym....The famous Ironsport Gym   www.ironsport.com   EPIC PLUG FOR MY GYM!!

Check this chain & Box squat by Fiss

Hatfield @ 1000lbs

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 03:01:15 PM »
have you posted a pic

No, Im not dumb. Just so I can prove that Im not fatter than squadfather, hardly worth it. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 03:15:01 PM »
That clip of Fiss was filmed at my gym....The famous Ironsport Gym   www.ironsport.com   EPIC PLUG FOR MY GYM!!

Cool vid Steve. Looks like a great place.
What a monster he is. Scarey. I'd hate to have his grocery tab.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 03:16:17 PM »
I believe he has or had the RAW squat record for some time. around 890 pounds i think...

8)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »
Very sloppy form. Look at the back curling towards the ground during the movement, and straightening up again when returning to the starting position. This guy doesn't lift half of that weight when using correct form. And this is more of a deadlift movement when doing it like this.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »
Very sloppy form. Look at the back curling towards the ground during the movement, and straightening up again when returning to the starting position. This guy doesn't lift half of that weight when using correct form. And this is more of a deadlift movement when doing it like this.
::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
Sure you fat ####. I just wouldnt risk destroying my knees over moving a fucking racked bunch of weights.
Your the bitch that has no heart, you cant even follow a fucking diet for 2 weeks without going back to sucking the cheesesteak dick.
hahahaha sounds like i touched a nerve with "bignbloated", he's the guy you see in any gym who weighs all of 210 massive pounds at 5'10" after pushing 10cc's of test in his ass just to be able to press a 35 pound plate on each side of the Hammer Decline Press. ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 04:14:01 PM »
that's nothing though because Chris Mason says he can do twice that easy. ;D
Just like you squat 500 deep for reps, deadlift 400+ bench 385 + all with 18 inch arms!!!
monster lies and fat ass!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 04:40:17 PM »
hahahaha sounds like i touched a nerve with "bignbloated", he's the guy you see in any gym who weighs all of 210 massive pounds at 5'10" after pushing 10cc's of test in his ass just to be able to press a 35 pound plate on each side of the Hammer Decline Press. ;D
Hardly fatboy, at least im not the delusional squadfather who has used steroids, still looks like shit and gloats about 18 inch arms that would hardly push 16 inches if he actually got rid of his double chin.  Have you ever wondered what youd look like underneath that winter coat of yours? Save yourself from the heart attack your going at have in your 30's and quit trying to "getbig". 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 05:55:03 PM »
What is th song playing in this video...and by the way that dude is fucking strong as hell. Those reps with 5 or six plates on the squat was unreal.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 05:56:09 PM »
No knee wraps either...nice.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2007, 06:01:10 PM »
Beast!
He doesn't look big enough to be that strong?

In most cases, strength is not really related to the SIZE of a muscle. When you train to make your muscles grow, you may become stronger...IE Ronnie Coleman or any bodybuilder. When you train for strength, you do not necessarily need to make your muscles bigger if you so choose. Bigger muscles are the result of getting stronger, but strength training is different. It focuses on tendons, joints, certain lifts, etc. That guy could care less how big his legs are compared to Ronnie Coleman. He only cares how much he can squat...two very different philosophies.
$

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2007, 06:13:41 PM »
strong as an ox...

working for strength and size are not the same thing..clearly he doesn't care about building muscles
Here comes the money shot

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2007, 06:26:13 PM »
If he were to diet off just a little fat and water, I think you'd be surprised what you'd see hiding. That guys solid.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »
Lifting weights is great and all, but whats the point of risking ur joints/injury for those kinds of lifts? Dont take this the wrong way that guy is insanely strong but I just never understood going that big with the possibility of hurting urself. I hope he is training for something. 

Obviously you can't go that big, he can.. There's a possibility of hurting yourself lifting just the bar if you don't do it correctly.

Most of the enjoyment from weight training is pushing your body to it's limits.. don't you train hard?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2007, 06:34:01 PM »
 :o

Nice!
HAHA, RON.....

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2007, 07:04:10 PM »
all drugs

you can see when hes doing curls with the left arm...his nose stars bleeding and drips all over the inside of his elbow.  Huge indicator that hes on way too much anabolics.

If those blood vessels are that weak, how far out from a stroke you think he is?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2007, 07:13:37 PM »
Hardly fatboy, at least im not the delusional squadfather who has used steroids, still looks like shit and gloats about 18 inch arms that would hardly push 16 inches if he actually got rid of his double chin.  Have you ever wondered what youd look like underneath that winter coat of yours? Save yourself from the heart attack your going at have in your 30's and quit trying to "getbig". 
sadly chinfatter has been juiced to the tits and still been skinny fat with tiny tits......
the only he owns is reeses cups in his mouth after he tickles anus nuts with his nose...