Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 730 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: May 31, 2007, 01:24:22 PM »
Hey!! gh15. I had a question concerning one of my next cycles and I wanted an opinion from an IFBB Pro. I was thinking of doing 10 weeks of test e at 1000mg per week with 500 or 600mg of EQ per week and 50mg Dbol per day. Now, I also have on the side: Winstrol, Tren E, ECA, Clen, Anadrol. The real question is can i do like an 18 week cycle being half bulking and then cutting, If this is possible would you tell me how i should adjust my cycle accordingly. I really hope you answer back.

Take care  :D

i like bulking then let the new size sit in place a couple months,,and only then start cutting,,reason is,,you wanna see how much size as in true size you really gained,,,and i like to let some water drop naturally before i go into cutting so i can see where i am,,

i also in the belief that when you bulk you should go all out mass with out thinkinng about wether you have  13% bodyfat or 16% bodyfat,,

as a genneral rule for competetive bodybuilder,,the most important thing  is to start  bulking all out mass from a low bodyfat% as in post competiition,,and the reason is your body will fly out to new dimentions and size while keeping itself at the higher single digit zone 9-10%,,in other words you 10% will be fat for you while for the average joe you will be cut toned and "ripped"
fallen angel