Author Topic: 2 Pictures of ME, Destroying the Competition! -Greyhound Racing is CRUEL!  (Read 20960 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
80, 000$ and still counting.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: 2 Pictures of ME, Destroying the Competition!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 04:13:05 PM »
a sport for Aristocrats, i wouldn't expect anything less from the great Adonis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 04:13:21 PM »
You can learn A LOT about performance and leaness and how to get there by owning a Greyhound.

:)

WetWorker

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 04:14:12 PM »
What the fuck is this about.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »
a sport for Aristocrats, i wouldn't expect anything less from the great Adonis.
Indeed.

These are high-powered animals, top pedigree. If a dog was a bodybuilder, he would be Mr. Olympia.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 04:15:25 PM »
You can learn A LOT about performance and leaness and how to get there by owning a Greyhound.

these dogs are the picture of athleticism, grace and majestical beauty.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 04:15:58 PM »
2 pics of you getting owned offa MD getbig and life itself loser!
how's that cheeseburger doing and 2% bfat coming that you wash down with a handful of steroids every and still look like the emaciated jew you are!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 04:16:47 PM »
these dogs are the picture of athleticism, grace and majestical beauty.
Indeed.

And when I win Mr. Getbig, I am going to ask that all donations go to Project Adonis Racing Team.  P.A.R.T

For my racing Greyhounds.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 04:18:20 PM »
2 pics of you getting owned offa MD getbig and life itself loser!
how's that cheeseburger doing and 2% bfat coming that you wash down with a handful of steroids every and still look like the emaciated jew you are!!!
Perhaps you should try some Greyhound feed.  You may become ripped and stronger.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 04:21:05 PM »

Throw your protein powder and steroids and whatever else in the trash and get this.  This is all you need.

Cr. Protein 27.0%, Cr.Oil 10.0%, Cr. Fibre 3.5%, Cr. Ash 9.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Vit A 8,000 i.u./kh, Vit D3 2,000 i.u./kh, Alpha Tocopherol (Vit E) 50 i.u./kh, Copper 7 mg/kg, Selenium 0.1 mg/kg, BHA/BHT- Antioxidant

Rates of Feeding:
Race Dogs: RED MILLS Racer is a complete racing diet and only requires the addition of water. Feed 16gms of Racer per kg of bodyweight (0.25oz per lb bodyweight). For example a 32kg (70lb) dog requires 512gms (17.5oz) per day.

WetWorker

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 04:21:21 PM »
Maybe you could call it THE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT TEAM....cause no one does

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 04:22:27 PM »

What about the toy breed Italian greyhound?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 04:22:34 PM »
Maybe you could call it THE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT TEAM....cause no one does

Of course you will give a shit.

You will be forced to.  Do you wish to challenge me in the Next Mr. Getbig?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 04:22:53 PM »
i dont get it

have you transformed yourself into a dog now, using the machines in daddywaddys garage?
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 04:23:35 PM »
What about the toy breed Italian greyhound?

They make good pets, but not so good racers. :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 04:24:30 PM »
i dont get it

have you transformed yourself into a dog now, using the machines in daddywaddys garage?

No, but my diet consists of Greyhound feed and wine and the occasional Gourmet meal.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 04:25:44 PM »
They make good pets, but not so good racers. :)

I've heard bad things about dog racing.. I heard the animals are disgarded if they're not any use in racing or are injured. Is this true?

WetWorker

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »
Of course you will give a shit.

You will be forced to.  Do you wish to challenge me in the Next Mr. Getbig?

Do you mean forced like you force these dogs to lick your peanut butter laced testicles???

One thing I do wish foe is you keep these gay ass pictures of these gay ass dogs to your gay ass self

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 04:33:05 PM »
I've heard bad things about dog racing.. I heard the animals are disgarded if they're not any use in racing or are injured. Is this true?
It is true for some organizations to do horrid things.  I would NEVER do that and I would NEVER recommend and organization that does such things.

But yes, it happens and there are few laws to protect against that from happening.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 04:35:57 PM »

Yes, they are usually treated like garbage and put down after they are done racing, which is why there is so many retired racing greyhound rescues.  They usually have to be worked with because they are so people shy from lack of any socialization.

Disgusting sport, should be banned, they don't treat racehorses like that.

http://www.greyhoundracingsucks.com/

http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affecting_our_pets/running_for_their_lives_the_realities_of_greyhound_racing/greyhound_racing_facts.html         

Greyhound Racing Facts

1. Do problems exist with greyhound racing?

Yes. Greyhound racing constitutes animal abuse because of the industry's excessive surplus breeding practices, the often cruel methods by which unwanted dogs are destroyed, the daily conditions in which many dogs are forced to live, and the killing and maiming of bait animals, such as rabbits, during training exercises. The industry exists solely for the entertainment and profit of people—often at the expense of the animals' welfare.

2. Where does the greyhound racing industry get dogs?

Every year, the industry breeds tens of thousands of greyhounds, more than it can place at racetracks. This overbreeding is motivated by the desire to produce "winning" dogs. Thousands of greyhounds at each track are disposed of yearly to bring in a "fresh" group of dogs. A dog's racing career is usually over at 3½ to 4 years of age.

If able to live out his or her full life as a companion animal, a greyhound may live 13 or more years. Unfortunately, the industry kills greyhounds at various stages in the dogs' lives because they appear to lack racing potential or are injured. Many dogs, when they are no longer profitable, are adopted into good homes through rescue groups, but thousands are not. As with any business, profit is the bottom line; as a result, greyhounds are often destroyed using the least expensive methods, including gunshot. Reports of bludgeoning, abandonment, and starvation have also surfaced. Veterinarians humanely euthanize some greyhounds.

4. What is the daily existence of a racing dog like?

Racing greyhounds spend the majority of their adult lives in crates or pens or in fenced enclosures. Human companionship is limited. Many enclosures are not climate-controlled, causing the dogs distress during inclement weather.

5. Are any other animals abused by the greyhound racing industry?

Greyhound training activities have been known to maim and kill thousands of domestic rabbits and wild jackrabbits every year. (This estimate is based on HSUS investigations into the illegal importation of rabbits as well as the use of animals in training events.) One particular event known as "coursing" involves greyhounds chasing, terrorizing and eventually killing rabbits within fenced enclosures. Some industry representatives argue that this activity enhances the dogs' racing ability because they'll develop a "taste for blood." But greyhounds are sight, not blood, hounds, and their inclination to run is instigated by a moving object, not the scent of blood. The use of live lures is not permitted in at least 16 states, but such laws are difficult to enforce.

6. Why would a state legalize greyhound racing?

Lawmakers initially perceived racing as a way to raise needed revenue. Most were, at first, unaware of the inhumane treatment involved. The reality, however, is that state revenue generated by dog tracks amounts, on average, to far less than one percent of a state's annual income, and has been declining markedly in recent years.

7. What is the status of greyhound racing?

With attendance at racetracks dwindling nationwide, greyhound racing is on the decline, yet it is still entrenched in a number of states. Seven states have specific bans on live greyhound racing: Idaho, Maine, North Carolina, Nevada, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington. All of these bans were passed in the 1990s. Forty-six tracks operate in 15 states. Nineteen of those tracks operate seasonally, and the other 27 operate year-round. Simulcasting, which is the televised transmission or reception of a live race to or from an out-of-state racetrack or off-track betting site, takes place in two other states.

During the 1990s, the greyhound racing industry's gross betting handle (total amount wagered) declined by a staggering 45%. State revenue from greyhound racing in the 1990s decreased by an even greater percentage. If simulcasting monies were subtracted from the bottom line, declines would have been even greater, showing that on-track betting and live racing are sharply declining sources of income and entertainment. In the past decade, 16 tracks either closed or stopped hosting live racing. While the U.S. economy experienced unprecedented growth and prosperity during that time, greyhound racing took a nosedive. Americans are clearly voting with their wallets and consciences that they do not want any part of this business.

Gaming industry* statistics paint a bleak picture: Of the entire $61.6 billion gambling market, greyhound racing held a 0.7% share in 2000. That's a decline of 6.65%, or $32.6 million, from 1999 figures.

8. How is the greyhound racing industry fighting back?

Because of the unavoidable economic trends, many tracks have lost enthusiasm for dog racing and, instead, are concentrating on gaming. Currently, five tracks in three states (Iowa, Rhode Island, and West Virginia) have slots, but tracks everywhere are pushing state legislatures to add slot machines, video lottery terminals, and/or some other forms of gambling to prop up their flailing dog-racing operations. A recent Orlando Sentinel article detailed how the gaming industry—which includes greyhound racing—and its lobbyists have flooded Florida state legislators with contributions, despite the electorate repeatedly voting down proposals to expand gambling in the state.

The expansion of gaming at dog tracks may improve some tracks' financial problems, but it will definitely perpetuate the misery and untimely destruction of healthy, young, and adoptable greyhounds. International Gaming and Wagering Business said, "If racing is to prove the New York Times wrong and survive in America, making new fans isn't the first priority, it's the only priority. Industries that can't recruit new customers die." In almost every state where greyhound racing exists, dog tracks are pressing for tax relief or state subsidies to survive.

9. Could the greyhound racing industry ever be operated in a humane manner?

No. The racing industry is inherently cruel. Greyhound racing is a form of gaming in which the amount of money a dog generates determines his or her expendability. The answer for greyhounds is neither regulation nor adoption of "retired" dogs, but the elimination of the greyhound racing industry.

10. Aren't "retired" greyhounds adopted? What happens to those who aren't adopted?

Greyhounds make wonderful companion animals and are loving and responsive to human contact. Unfortunately, thousands of "retired" greyhounds are not adopted each year. Many greyhound owners use adoption programs as dumping grounds when their dogs are no longer profitable. Although The Humane Society of the United States applauds the efforts of those volunteers who give their time and money to place unwanted greyhounds in loving homes, thousands of these dogs are still destroyed each year because there are not enough homes to accept them. In 2000, an estimated 19,000 greyhounds were killed.* This includes 7,600 greyhound puppies who were farm culls, and another 11,400 "retirees" who were not rescued. Other greyhounds are either sold to research labs, returned to breeding facilities to serve as breeding stock, or sent to foreign racetracks, sometimes in developing countries with appalling track conditions.

11. Who oversees the racing industry? Aren't there laws to protect greyhounds?

State racing commissions exist to regulate the industry, but their primary function is to protect the state's financial interests, not to enhance animal welfare practices. The racing industry is virtually self-regulated. Unlike other commercial animal enterprises—such as animal breeding, zoos, circuses, and animal transportation via airlines—greyhound racing is not governed by the federal Animal Welfare Act, which is enforced by the United States Department of Agriculture.

12. How many tracks exist in each state?
Alabama—3 tracks   Massachusetts—2 tracks
Arkansas—1 track   New Hampshire—3 tracks
Arizona—3 tracks   Oregon—1 track
Colorado—3 tracks   Rhode Island—1 track
Connecticut—2 tracks   Texas—3 tracks
Florida—16 tracks   West Virginia—2 tracks
Iowa—2 tracks   Wisconsin—2 tracks
Kansas—2 tracks   

13. What is The Humane Society of the United States doing to help solve this problem?

The HSUS investigates industry abuses, works to educate the public about the inherent cruelty of this industry, and initiates and supports legislation to ban greyhound racing. The HSUS believes that as long as greyhound racing continues in this country, dogs bred for no other reason than to race will be needlessly put to death. We believe the dog-racing industry has a lifelong responsibility for the adoption of every dog it breeds. This population includes not only retired racers, but also thousands of industry-bred puppies who never make it to the track because they are deemed unsuitable for racing.

14. What you can do?

* Don't participate in the cruelty of greyhound racing by attending or betting on dog races.
    * Tell your friends, family, and coworkers about the tragedy of greyhound racing.
    * Distribute copies of this web page.
    * If your state or neighboring state has a greyhound track, write to state officials to express your opposition to greyhound racing. Tell them that greyhounds belong in loving homes, not on race tracks.
    * Contact The HSUS for model legislation to ban greyhound racing.

*As reported by Greyhound Network News and the Greyhound Protection League

>:(

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
Indeed.

These are high-powered animals, top pedigree. If a dog was a bodybuilder, he would be Mr. Olympia.

you really are an idiot 

It is true for some organizations to do horrid things.  I would NEVER do that and I would NEVER recommend and organization that does such things.

But yes, it happens and there are few laws to protect against that from happening.

an even bigger idiot than I have thought all along

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 04:47:47 PM »
Shouldn't make lies people can call you on.....

Provide the following names and I'll be happy to verify in the database if you actually own the dog in the picture.....
Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner
Grade (if you wish though it can vary at certain tracks)

Or if you prefer you can just scan your Bertillon Card..... for those who don't know a Bertillon Card is a greyhound's identification card that lists 56 physical identifying points for every registered racing greyhound. You can not race a dog without one.

Is it safe to assume that as an owner your name will also be registered with the NGA? Provide your name I'll be happy to verify.

Or you can tell me the dogs id # and I'll verify.....for those who don't know all registered racing greyhounds have an id number tattooed inside of their ear.

You make it seem as though owning a greyhound is some big time accomplishment. You can purchase a track ready litter of 8 for 20k no problem and the pricest greyhound ever was bought for like 75k. Doubt you own one please prove it, but you have not made 80k thats for sure.

I also thought you claimed to live in North Carolina? Hate to break it to you but there are only tracks in 13 states in this country. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Let me know where you race I can see if anyone at those tracks has ever heard of you?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 04:51:10 PM »
Racing Greyhounds is NOTHING to be proud of.

Sick Greyhound Statistics:

http://www.greyhoundracingsucks.com/grs_statistics.htm

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2007, 04:55:54 PM »

Provide the following names and I'll be happy to verify in the database if you actually own the dog in the picture.....
Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

Or if you prefer you can just scan your Bertillon Card..... for those who don't know a Bertillon Card is a greyhound's identification card that lists 56 physical identifying points for every registered racing greyhound. You can not race a dog without one.

Is it safe to assume that as an owner your name will also be registered with the NGA? Provide your name I'll be happy to verify.

Or you can tell me the dogs id # and I'll verify.....for those who don't know all registered racing greyhounds have an id number tattooed inside of their ear.

You make it seem as though owning a greyhound is some big time accomplishment. You can purchase a track ready litter of 8 for 20k no problem and the pricest greyhound ever was bought for like 75k. Doubt you own one please prove it, but you have not made 80k thats for sure.

I also thought you claimed to live in North Carolina? Hate to break it to you but there are only tracks in 13 states in this country. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Let me know where you race I can see if anyone at those tracks has ever heard of you?

This will all be posted as soon as he is finished filming the deadlift video. 

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2007, 05:27:39 PM »

Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

Im sure TA will come up with a bunch of BS and shit to try and answer some of your questions, but let me be the frist one to say that TA was just OWNED!!