Author Topic: 2 Pictures of ME, Destroying the Competition! -Greyhound Racing is CRUEL!  (Read 21025 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
My parents met at a dog track in Fl while my mom was on vacation and dad was working at the track as a handler.  Of course that was many many moons ago, but some of his stories were not pleasant. :(
:

knny187

• Getbig V
how much could have changed in 18 years?

:D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
how much could have changed in 18 years?

:D

:-*
:

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: 2 Pictures of ME, Destroying the Competition!
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 11:40:45 AM »
Shouldn't make lies people can call you on.....

Provide the following names and I'll be happy to verify in the database if you actually own the dog in the picture.....
Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner
Grade (if you wish though it can vary at certain tracks)

Or if you prefer you can just scan your Bertillon Card..... for those who don't know a Bertillon Card is a greyhound's identification card that lists 56 physical identifying points for every registered racing greyhound. You can not race a dog without one.

Is it safe to assume that as an owner your name will also be registered with the NGA? Provide your name I'll be happy to verify.

Or you can tell me the dogs id # and I'll verify.....for those who don't know all registered racing greyhounds have an id number tattooed inside of their ear.

You make it seem as though owning a greyhound is some big time accomplishment. You can purchase a track ready litter of 8 for 20k no problem and the pricest greyhound ever was bought for like 75k. Doubt you own one please prove it, but you have not made 80k thats for sure.

I also thought you claimed to live in North Carolina? Hate to break it to you but there are only tracks in 13 states in this country. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Let me know where you race I can see if anyone at those tracks has ever heard of you?

I have a feeling Apenis ain't coming back after this post.  Good job.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 11:51:45 AM »

Provide the following names and I'll be happy to verify in the database if you actually own the dog in the picture.....
Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

Or if you prefer you can just scan your Bertillon Card..... for those who don't know a Bertillon Card is a greyhound's identification card that lists 56 physical identifying points for every registered racing greyhound. You can not race a dog without one.

Is it safe to assume that as an owner your name will also be registered with the NGA? Provide your name I'll be happy to verify.

Or you can tell me the dogs id # and I'll verify.....for those who don't know all registered racing greyhounds have an id number tattooed inside of their ear.

You make it seem as though owning a greyhound is some big time accomplishment. You can purchase a track ready litter of 8 for 20k no problem and the pricest greyhound ever was bought for like 75k. Doubt you own one please prove it, but you have not made 80k thats for sure.

I also thought you claimed to live in North Carolina? Hate to break it to you but there are only tracks in 13 states in this country. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Let me know where you race I can see if anyone at those tracks has ever heard of you?

there is also gulf greyhound park in texas

bench

dodster

• Getbig IV
True Penis O W N E D
beyatches

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Wow..this guy ran down the whole list of stuff u need to race, including where and nothing from TA..nothing..not even a lie to weasel out,  nor anything from Suckasm and the rest of the ball washers. Amazing.
L

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Greyhound racing is CRUEL. Absolutely true, their careers only last a month and then off to the slaughter house or gas chamber. The industry kills thousands and thousands of dogs they breeed that "aren't good enough".

A lot of good hearted people are starting to adopt these dogs before they are killed by their breeders.
For anyone wanting to adopt a dog, they are great dogs. And contrary to popular belief they do not like to run, and do not require much maintenacne than any other dog.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Leland's post filters out all the lies contained in this thread. Brilliant. I'll never believe anything Adonis types up around here. What a loser.

Verify your ownership with Leland and I'll change my mind.
~

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 12:36:32 PM »
Racing Greyhounds is NOTHING to be proud of.

Sick Greyhound Statistics:

http://www.greyhoundracingsucks.com/grs_statistics.htm

great site flower, thanks. This is more proof that whenever money and animals are involved you can be sure there is a lot of cruelity going on. People are so damn ingnorant to this fact.

It amazes me how people can be so dumb as to support any profit industry that uses animals for entertainment, beauty or research. This includes, horse racing, dog racing, circus's, zoos, the cosmetic industry and of course the fur industry.  

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
The Silence is Deafening.

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
The additional irony is that all of these dogs are on AAS! Classic. (Insert cricket sounds)

D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

::)
are you delusional?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »

Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

Well done leland! It amazes me the bullsh!t this f@g comes up with .. Anything this f@g  says is a lie !

He runs with it til he get's exposed then he abandons the topic..Never comes back ...

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 03:26:45 AM »
a sport for Aristocrats, i wouldn't expect anything less from the great Adonis.

I thought greyhound racing was for people who couldn't afford a horse  ???

affy

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 11:45:42 AM »

Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

hahahaha

that should shut him up for another 4 months...and he'll come back with some other retarded claim

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
LOL Decent thread

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2007, 03:06:27 AM »

And when I win Mr. Getbig, I am going to ask that all donations go to Project Adonis Racing Team.  P.A.R.T

For my racing Greyhounds.

Oh God.  ::)

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
Delusional Adonis owned.  :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »
Of course you will give a shit.

You will be forced to.
 Do you wish to challenge me in the Next Mr. Getbig?

Huh?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2007, 08:42:49 AM »
No, but my diet consists of Greyhound feed and wine and the occasional Gourmet meal.

What happened to the McDonald's diet for this year?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2007, 12:48:02 PM »
Oh God.  ::)

I think he came up with the acronym first and then tried to find a story to fit it.
L

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
why is adonis suck a fucking tool???????,,,,why o why,,,,and when does the bullshit end !!!!!!!!!!! prove u own a greyhound for some credibility,,,your va fuckin wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
why is adonis suck a fucking tool???????,,,,why o why,,,,and when does the bullshit end !!!!!!!!!!!

Apenis is devoid of attention in real life........... Sadly, he seeks it on getbig.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 12:30:10 PM »

Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

Damn, this has to be one of the most complete OWNING I have ever seen
Here comes the money shot