Author Topic: 2 Pictures of ME, Destroying the Competition! -Greyhound Racing is CRUEL!  (Read 21026 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: 2 Pictures of ME, Destroying the Competition!
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2007, 12:36:57 PM »
Shouldn't make lies people can call you on.....

Provide the following names and I'll be happy to verify in the database if you actually own the dog in the picture.....
Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner
Grade (if you wish though it can vary at certain tracks)

Or if you prefer you can just scan your Bertillon Card..... for those who don't know a Bertillon Card is a greyhound's identification card that lists 56 physical identifying points for every registered racing greyhound. You can not race a dog without one.

Is it safe to assume that as an owner your name will also be registered with the NGA? Provide your name I'll be happy to verify.

Or you can tell me the dogs id # and I'll verify.....for those who don't know all registered racing greyhounds have an id number tattooed inside of their ear.

You make it seem as though owning a greyhound is some big time accomplishment. You can purchase a track ready litter of 8 for 20k no problem and the pricest greyhound ever was bought for like 75k. Doubt you own one please prove it, but you have not made 80k thats for sure.

I also thought you claimed to live in North Carolina? Hate to break it to you but there are only tracks in 13 states in this country. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Let me know where you race I can see if anyone at those tracks has ever heard of you?

Apenis is totally pwned . The question is: Will he ever show his ugly face again on getbig?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
ha ha

his silence is deafening.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Interesting about APenis.  He does appear to own this dog.  Allot of info he reveals in this website.  Not like on here.  The thing is, he thinks he is an expert in this field yet he has only been in it for  month or so.  He figures he is an expert in everything he gets involved with.  Thats what his problem is.  Anyway, intersting reading throughout this website

http://petget.com/prh/search.php?search_author=Adam+Abeles

http://petget.com/prh/

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i see he eats "mighty dog", or something highly nutritois for him. he looks very lean!  ;D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I wonder if he makes his dogs follow the Adonis Principles?  ???

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2007, 11:15:49 AM »

Provide the following names and I'll be happy to verify in the database if you actually own the dog in the picture.....
Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

Or if you prefer you can just scan your Bertillon Card..... for those who don't know a Bertillon Card is a greyhound's identification card that lists 56 physical identifying points for every registered racing greyhound. You can not race a dog without one.

Is it safe to assume that as an owner your name will also be registered with the NGA? Provide your name I'll be happy to verify.

Or you can tell me the dogs id # and I'll verify.....for those who don't know all registered racing greyhounds have an id number tattooed inside of their ear.

You make it seem as though owning a greyhound is some big time accomplishment. You can purchase a track ready litter of 8 for 20k no problem and the pricest greyhound ever was bought for like 75k. Doubt you own one please prove it, but you have not made 80k thats for sure.

I also thought you claimed to live in North Carolina? Hate to break it to you but there are only tracks in 13 states in this country. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Mass, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Let me know where you race I can see if anyone at those tracks has ever heard of you?

pwnage of epic proportions.  that's how its done!
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Wow.. I wonder if he checks this page every day only to see more people see him for the complete loser he has become. 

I can picture a lonely, crying Adonis stuffing his face with Ben and J's while trying not to smudge his lipstick and reading this thread before his life partner gets home from blowing business men in the subway for $15 a pop... $25 if they splooge in his mouth. 

"Kiss me baby, I'm home!"

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2007, 04:15:51 PM »

Sire
Dam
Kennel
Owner

Perhaps the best owning I have ever seen/witnessed.. Brought a tear to my eye!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Interesting about APenis.  He does appear to own this dog.  Allot of info he reveals in this website.  Not like on here.  The thing is, he thinks he is an expert in this field yet he has only been in it for  month or so.  He figures he is an expert in everything he gets involved with.  Thats what his problem is.  Anyway, intersting reading throughout this website

http://petget.com/prh/search.php?search_author=Adam+Abeles

http://petget.com/prh/
Of course I own this racing champion.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s

Retired racer.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

You've only owned it for a month or so.  That doesn't make you an expert all of a sudden.  That is where you come off stupid.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
You've only owned it for a month or so.  That doesn't make you an expert all of a sudden.  That is where you come off stupid.

S-T-U-P-I-D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

Is your dog an active racing dog or retired?
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Is your dog an active racing dog or retired?

His "dog" is a 37 yr old lonely, fat, and hairy lawn mower mechanic. 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
i bet adonis really wishes this thread would just go away. ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 06:14:20 AM »
Perhaps you should try some Greyhound feed.  You may become ripped and stronger.

hahaha  probably tastes better than that slop my girlfriend burns . cooks