Author Topic: How reliable or secured is mail order steroids?  (Read 2580 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
How reliable or secured is mail order steroids?
« on: June 01, 2007, 09:05:45 AM »
It's not always a guaranty that your orders will be delivered. and there are tons of scammers outthere. I don't trust almost none of these sites outthere...well, there are a few good ones outthere. but too much risk in these overseas suppliers

trab

• Getbig V
Re: How reliable or secured is mail order steroids?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 09:32:46 AM »
I seen a lot of pain patients sayin they are geting narcotic and benzos and diet pills thru intnl orders
on www.drugbuyers.com  credible?

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 01:39:27 PM »
if you don't have a local hook-up, it's just a risk you might have to take...if you can justify possibly getting screwed

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 03:25:33 PM »
why don't you stick with a domestic supplier ?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 03:30:33 PM »
maybe he can't find one lol Who knows

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 03:53:34 PM »
WTF why does SSB not advertise here?  So many people get scammed because they don't know were to go.
TEAM Nasser

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
How Reliable?  I have received 2 of 3 packages total, so in my case 66.7%

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 05:38:13 PM »
I don't know how reliable they actually are. But for the first time I'm nervous that I won't get my shipment  :'(, when I have gotten every package except one- in all my purchases. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones???

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 05:38:23 PM »
WTF why does SSB not advertise here?  So many people get scammed because they don't know were to go.

Why would you want SSB to advertise here? Do you just want to rub it in LE's face?

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »
Why would you want SSB to advertise here? Do you just want to rub it in LE's face?
  :'(

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 02:10:21 AM »
It's not always a guaranty that your orders will be delivered. and there are tons of scammers outthere. I don't trust almost none of these sites outthere...well, there are a few good ones outthere. but too much risk in these overseas suppliers

well you have too find sources that are reputable. do alot of research. even if the source or site is legit there is always us customs you have to worry about and they seize even the smallest amounts.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »
well you have too find sources that are reputable. do alot of research. even if the source or site is legit there is always us customs you have to worry about and they seize even the smallest amounts.

Absolutely correct here, but a good source will also have a re-send policy if seized.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 05:02:20 AM »

that's exactly what happened to me not too long ago. I ordered a small amount from a no name website, and it's been well over 7 weeks and I have not received a damn thing. My first guess is that package was seized. I try to email the website, but they never bother to answer me back. I've learned my lesson from now on. BEWARE, GUYS

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 06:47:23 AM »

Exactly, keep them on the down low...feel bad for anyone ordering from overseas. No need

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 01:15:09 PM »
SSB? do you guys know something I don't know :)

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 03:02:56 PM »
hate the ssb forum layout.  the colors are hard on your eyes, way too many banners and for some reason if i make a post in a forum, i cant ever see the topic.  i have to do a search for my name then select the topic to view it

tab1

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 10:12:37 PM »
trial and error. My source came through big!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 04:08:04 AM »
Its always a risk that you could not get your product or worse, set up for a bust if you buy gear.  And be clear that at least in USA it is a very serious offense.

Do reasearch and visit boards known as "open source" and find out who they endorse.  With a little searching you will be able to find a reputibale source.  The good part is once you get a good source you will be receiving good quality gear at fair prices. Wich is very unlikely if you buy your gear from a gym source and add another middle man to the deal.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 09:36:38 AM »
its hit and miss.i order a small amount if its legit i stick with that source.some companys sell sachets,its like a pouch that gets thru customs no problem.you can get deals also if you ask

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 08:00:52 AM »
I was wondering to I saw some Eurosteroid site and they sell hgh cheap and it looks like it's targeted to the usa and it has good prices but then they want outrageous prices for clenbuterol like 40 bucks not even including shipping for one bottle of 30
when I can get a bottle of 50 for just a little over 7 bucks wtf?