Author Topic: Disadvantage of being athletic and muscular  (Read 2374 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Disadvantage of being athletic and muscular
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 02:00:25 PM »
I have a similar story dealing with homosexual attention. I was walking down the avenue a few blocks away from home one day and I saw a gold toyota corrola with a middle aged fat guy behind the wheel stop at the stop sign as I passed in front of him. I had a funny feeling from that moment although nothing happened. I then got to the next block and there he was again! I was crossing at the corner this time. I looked at him and he looked away. I crossed and he turned from behind me and yelled "hot bod". I laughed it off and kept walking. Then he comes down the street I'm walking on and he stops on the road and says something I don't understand. When I ask for him to repeat himself he says "do you give head?". I said "no, man!" with a look of shock and disgust and he quickly said "just asking" as he sped off.

I felt pretty uncomfortable after that. I wanted to go inside and put on a winter coat lol. Never got hit on my a gay man before I didn't quite know how to respond.  :-\ But then again most girls dig the look but I never got came onto in such a manner by any girl, unfortunately.
~