Author Topic: alwaysore im calling you out!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2144 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
alwaysore im calling you out!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 01, 2007, 11:14:48 AM »
 ;D

hey man i heard that you're a big boy.

how bout some stats or a pic?

i need some new jerking material.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: alwaysore im calling you out!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 11:20:36 AM »
You had me at I'm... ;D

I am 6'3 and 302 as of last sunday. No chance on the pictures I have seen to much crap slung to put myself in the barrel. I am not a 2% bodyfat guy build more Like a DE/DT. Broad shoulders and long arms...

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »
You had me at I'm... ;D

I am 6'3 and 302 as of last sunday. No chance on the pictures I have seen to much crap slung to put myself in the barrel. I am not a 2% bodyfat guy build more Like a DE/DT. Broad shoulders and long arms...
damn! can i get your digits?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 11:28:28 AM »
damn! can i get your digits?
LMAO....1-800-musclebear... ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »
You had me at I'm... ;D

you and the rest of the board that won't post pics   ;)
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 11:47:25 AM »
next he will post a claim that he curls 110 pound dumbbells like mos
i like how he add 2 pounds to his 300 pound claim to make it sound more legit
nice touch
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 11:53:27 AM »
you and the rest of the board that won't post pics   ;)
Yea I agree with you but it ain't going to happen. Not because it's bull shit (hell if you go back you can see what I said from day one) but for 2 simple reasons. One is I don't care how good or bad you look people are going to poke you with it forever, and two I do work in a field where I have to meet people and I could do without somebody reading something stupid I write here or other places and causing me work issues. Plus I am no model... ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »
Yea I agree with you but it ain't going to happen. Not because it's bull shit (hell if you go back you can see what I said from day one) but for 2 simple reasons. One is I don't care how good or bad you look people are going to poke you with it forever, and two I do work in a field where I have to meet people and I could do without somebody reading something stupid I write here or other places and causing me work issues. Plus I am no model... ;D

all joking aside

out of all the people who won't post pics

i believe you

302 is jacked you natural
T

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »
next he will post a claim that he curls 110 pound dumbbells like mos
i like how he add 2 pounds to his 300 pound claim to make it sound more legit
nice touch

Not even close. You mod the Training board you can go back and see what I was lifting like a year ago. Never once do you here me post outragous strength clames. Height and weight are exact.  If I was going to lie I would do much better, take some photos usings shadows to hide flaws, but nope I am what I say, not the biggest or strongest or most defined just me. I have been bouncing between 296-302 but as of last sunday when I was on the scale it was 302.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 12:04:58 PM »
all joking aside

out of all the people who won't post pics

i believe you

302 is jacked you natural
Thanks man. Depends on what you call natural. I have never done any illegal drugs (roids,test,ect) but have tried most of the over the counter stuff out there at one time or another. I have been working out off and on for a long time so it's not like I have put on a bunch of muscle quickly. Hell I have changed my set point in my weight about 5-10 lbs or so a year. I could stop working out today and my body would drop to the high 280's after a few months.

Plus I have long (37-39 dress shirt) arms and wide hips so even with all the muscle I carry it's not like I am a bodybuilder in looks. I get more poeple thinking I am into powerlifting and have to break it to them that I ain't that strong.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 12:39:44 PM »
Not even close. You mod the Training board you can go back and see what I was lifting like a year ago. Never once do you here me post outragous strength clames. Height and weight are exact.  If I was going to lie I would do much better, take some photos usings shadows to hide flaws, but nope I am what I say, not the biggest or strongest or most defined just me. I have been bouncing between 296-302 but as of last sunday when I was on the scale it was 302.

yeah you bounce between 296 and 302

so between all that

you just had to pick the highest no now didnt you? didnt you

Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 12:47:20 PM »
yeah you bounce between 296 and 302

so between all that

you just had to pick the highest no now didnt you? didnt you

LOL Your honor I said what was my last time on the scale which was last sunday, but depending on what I am doing or how much work or life is interfering on meals I bounce between those weights over the last few months. Sometimes after a really good dump I bet I could get a 1 pound swing... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 01:55:05 PM »
Thanks man. Depends on what you call natural. I have never done any illegal drugs (roids,test,ect) but have tried most of the over the counter stuff out there at one time or another. I have been working out off and on for a long time so it's not like I have put on a bunch of muscle quickly. Hell I have changed my set point in my weight about 5-10 lbs or so a year. I could stop working out today and my body would drop to the high 280's after a few months.

Plus I have long (37-39 dress shirt) arms and wide hips so even with all the muscle I carry it's not like I am a bodybuilder in looks. I get more poeple thinking I am into powerlifting and have to break it to them that I ain't that strong.

i.e child-birthing hips

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 01:56:48 PM »
bro if guys like me and bigmc or even kiwiol cause of his mug can post pic anyone can.

just block out your face.

i must see your body :-\

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »
bro if guys like me and bigmc or even kiwiol cause of his mug can post pic anyone can.

just block out your face.

i must see your body :-\
You always told me it was my brains you wanted..Bastard. ;D

Will see, more hassle then its worth but big guy if your ever in Virginia... ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 02:02:32 PM »
You always told me it was my brains you wanted..Bastard. ;D

Will see, more hassle then its worth but big guy if your ever in Virginia... ;D

hahaha ! anyways i believe you too.

it's just guys like wetworker or W harley that make me laugh with their 280lb 8 % bf claims ::)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »
hahaha ! anyways i believe you too.

it's just guys like wetworker or W harley that make me laugh with their 280lb 8 % bf claims ::)
Yea thats like a walking unknown cutler or ronnie..not happening. I could get to 8% if I dropped to 225 or cut off my legs... ;D