Author Topic: Why are spelling bees more exciting for Americans than competitive bodybuilding?  (Read 3076 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Do we need another bigtime documentary in order to put bodybuilding on the map the way 'Spellbound' did for spelling bees?

Or are the powers-that-be more interested in keeping bodybuilding as far under the radar as possible right now?

Stark

• Getbig V
Children... America has a unhealthy obsession with Children, they think they are little miracles...I say fuck the children.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I have no idea..

WetWorker

Children... America has a unhealthy obsession with Children, they think they are little miracles...I say fuck the children.

It might be a good idea that you check the local laws of your country before you start fucking children.  We all can't live above the law like Micheal Jackson

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
I say fuck the children.
we dont take kindly to pedofiles on this board  >:(

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
we dont take kindly to pedofiles on this board  >:(

I second that!!! That was completely uncalled for asshole >:(
I

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Long before Spellbound came out ESPN carried the spelling bee.  How's that for a slap to bodybuilding--even ESPN will carry a spelling bee before they will carry bodybuilding.

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
The usual arguments: spelling bees are popular, for starters.
adirtyjob.blogspot.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Because you are gay.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
once bodybuilding goes mainstream, you have all sorts of problems that come with a money influx into a sport.  TV exposure, larger auditoriums selling out... nothing but headaches.  When 28 schmoes show up for a professional event, you know you're getting QUALITY fansmanship.  

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Did yall see the clip where the kid passes out and gets up and continues?  He almost died for you bitches!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Did yall see the clip where the kid passes out and gets up and continues?  He almost died for you bitches!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!

Hardcore baby!  That's Animal....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

FUCK YES!!!
god damn diuretic using spelling nerds >:( ;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
i just watched that video,funny as shit.watch his eyes ;D

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You know a few of those little study addicts are using uppers.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
the way that kids eyes looked in that video,i can believe it.that or he is just about to suicide bomb the place,typical middle easterns ::) ;D

bench

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
ALL ADAROL!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
Are you guys stupid? I did not mean it literally loool you morons, I just don't like children ::)

WetWorker

Yea they better start the drug testing soon.  I would hate to see some unnatural asshole speller take the title ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Are you guys stupid? I did not mean it literally loool you mornons, I just don't like children ::)
why,to hard to catch,you pervert ;D

bench

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

kids need to be disciplined from time to time

Stark

• Getbig V
why,to hard to catch,you pervert ;D

bench

:D :D

kids need to be disciplined from time to time

ALL THE FUCKING TIME... KIDS ARE NOT BEATEN ENOUGH THESE DAYS... look at me my daddy beat me to an inch of my life more than once and I came out ok... right.... RIGHT??

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Are you guys stupid? I did not mean it literally loool you morons, I just don't like children ::)

Yeah we know.... You obviously love them pedo. ;D
I

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
:D :D

ALL THE FUCKING TIME... KIDS ARE NOT BEATEN ENOUGH THESE DAYS... look at me my daddy beat me to an inch of my life more than once and I came out ok... right.... RIGHT??
thats a negatory ghostrider :-\ ;D

bench

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Long before Spellbound came out ESPN carried the spelling bee.  How's that for a slap to bodybuilding--even ESPN will carry a spelling bee before they will carry bodybuilding.

True, but last night, the Spelling Bee was on primetime NETWORK TV...to say nothing of the fact that Vegas had ODDS on the field vs Patel!

That's insane.