Author Topic: Video Clip of Me Posing 4 Days out from my 1st Contest  (Read 28314 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Video Clip of Me Posing 4 Days out from my 1st Contest
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2007, 02:54:36 PM »

I was waiting for you to bring that up took you long enough.. Since you have no new material you keep using the same old stuff!  Good one Mindspin we all didnt see that one coming. Its said to see you jealous of me and Layne

ROFL!! ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »
why do people always hate on matt?

E
E

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2007, 12:30:21 AM »

E

He brings a lot of it on himself. He's got a great physique, and nobody can take that away from him....but let's be honest folks, he's dumber than puddle of dishsoap, and his buffoonery is on constant display through the mindless and mundane banter that he "posts" here....... "Oh Canada".....sing it, Matt...."our home........etc"...
Cam ad mi

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2007, 01:02:17 AM »

E

Hmm, well Earl I definitely don't hate on him.......his physique is outstanding, no question there.

I think we have some long memories here, Matt made some very "notable" posts back in the day. For me personally, as someone who competes, I have always found it pretty cheesy when people who use gear, lie/cheat and compete in a natty org. If you use gear, cool...just compete in a non-tested org.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2007, 06:52:24 AM »
Matt Stinkyrangatang is nothing but a poser with an easter island looking head, but hes got business interests in dubai india so he must be important

(ok ok i stole that quote from someone else in another Matt T thread........but i liked it!  ;D)

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2007, 08:22:47 AM »
Matt Stinkyrangatang is nothing but a poser with an easter island looking head, but hes got business interests in dubai india so he must be important

(ok ok i stole that quote from someone else in another Matt T thread........but i liked it!  ;D)

Mike I was reading your profile and think you made a mistake on it.  Are you sure your 43?  Because I'm 43 and I can't believe how you act as a 20 something.  It is sad to see someone in there 40's is jealous of a young man like Matt.   Show some class and support the next generation in our sport. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2007, 08:33:21 AM »
Mike I was reading your profile and think you made a mistake on it.  Are you sure your 43?  Because I'm 43 and I can't believe how you act as a 20 something.  It is sad to see someone in there 40's is jealous of a young man like Matt.   Show some class and support the next generation in our sport. 

oooooooooooooooooooook sasquatch

Matt T is a POS  as a person (as a bodybuilder he is indeed genticaly gifted)
      matt stinkyoranagatang: competed in "natural" drug tested shows while juiced to the gills
       (this is fact)
       he also endlessly and shamelessly post's thread after thread of his every move
         ("here is a you-tube clip of me taking a shit")
       Matt= has no class and if this shit-bag is the future of our sport we are in serious trouble!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2007, 08:37:38 AM »

It's sad to see a retarded steroid monkey like yourself on this board. Piss off "Saskbb", Mike is teh cool, you're not. :D

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2007, 08:38:05 AM »

matt stinkyoranagatang: competed in "natural" drug tested shows while juiced to the gills
       (this is fact)
       Matt= has no class and if this shit-bag is the future of our sport we are in serious trouble!

Mike he's 20 something.  Your not.  Come on bro we grad. from High School when the Clash rocked not last week.  

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »

(this is fact)

Mike is funny he thinks he has a good physique... SaskBB owns u Mike! Do us a favor and stop posting here..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2007, 01:50:01 PM »
MattT, you have great genetics. Look like Sean Ray but with more thickness! Don't listen to any of the haters here.

I forgive you for the Dubai, India thing..  ;D
hahahahahaha, whoa wait a minute, did you say more thickness than Shawn Ray? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2007, 02:05:41 PM »
hahahahahaha, whoa wait a minute, did you say more thickness than Shawn Ray? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that too and laughed so hard I pissed myself. 
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2007, 02:07:34 PM »

I was waiting for you to bring that up took you long enough.. Since you have no new material you keep using the same old stuff!  Good one Mindspin we all didnt see that one coming ::)  Its said to see you jealous of me and Layne :-* 

I was just asking.  You came on here a couple of years ago spouting off about all your great business ventures.  What happened ???
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »
Is there a youtube link for the music video that was going to be on MTV?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2007, 03:23:13 PM »
I was just asking.  You came on here a couple of years ago spouting off about all your great business ventures.  What happened ???

By the way he handled the Naptown deal, I don't think his Dubai ventures went any better ;D

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2007, 03:24:16 PM »
Mike is funny he thinks he has a good physique... SaskBB owns u Mike! Do us a favor and stop posting here..

My point isn't to own Mike, I thought it was funny how he trashed you for your marketing ability.  With all due respect Mike self promotions skills are also outstanding.  I think it cool that both you guys enjoy the marketing end of bodybuilding.  Personally I perfer to train, diet, and doin the contests and I suck at self-promotion.

I think Matt has a good future in the Canadian Bodybuilding scene and he will go as far as he wants to go in the sport.  Being in his early 20's he can really develop if he wants to put his body thou the drugs and the extreme dieting.  On the other hand if you stays under 185 and does bodybuilding for fun I will respect him either way.  Mike, you and I are over the hill.  We are both blessed with less than perfect genes and do this sport for fun.

Also I find Mike's point about Matt comp. in a Natural contest and taking drugs funny.  First off 90% of guys in a natural show have used drugs and don't come onto message boards and tell the world.  I have had a couple friends go to the "Worlds" and there it is a matter of good timing because the drug usage is pretty clear.  And it is the largest drug tested event in the world. I don't know if Matt did drugs and personally I don't care.  Can on Mike tell me any sport at the top level were drug usage is against the rules and you will see abuse.  Using your logic Mike pro football player should not play in the NFL because of there drug rules or baseball players. I think Matt has excellent genes and would kill to have his shape.  O well I'll have to keep my day job!!!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2007, 03:52:15 PM »
u definitely look like you are bigger than 174. (i woulda' guessed about 20lbs more than that!)  8)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2007, 03:14:33 PM »
First of all, amazing transformation- one would never think you had such great genetics in your offseason shots...amazing afters...

As for the natural talk- i didnt have the patience to read this train wreck but please someone tell me Matt isnt saying he is natural? That has to be the funniest thing of the year. Nothing wrong with not being natty, but dont say you are when you are blatantly not-  you look awesome..

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2007, 03:25:10 PM »
First of all, amazing transformation- one would never think you had such great genetics in your offseason shots...amazing afters...

As for the natural talk- i didnt have the patience to read this train wreck but please someone tell me Matt isnt saying he is natural? That has to be the funniest thing of the year. Nothing wrong with not being natty, but dont say you are when you are blatantly not-  you look awesome..

Thanks Heracles, here some more before and afters..

I do get fat in the offseason!!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2007, 03:27:09 PM »
10 week diet.. 205lbs to 179lbs.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2007, 03:44:43 PM »
if you are wondering why i did these before & afters it was for an NxLabs ad i did for Ironman Magazine July issue page 117.