Author Topic: Arnold's Photos Removed From Gold's  (Read 3549 times)

ramazon

• Getbig III
Arnold's Photos Removed From Gold's
« on: June 01, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »
According to an employee, legal representatives of the former professional bodybuilder-and-actor-turned-governor recently came into The Mecca demanding a usage fee for "each and all" of his spectacular images, including a hand-painted wall-sized mural and a Mr. Olympia poster which hung proudly in the Hall of Fame.  Refusing to pay the use-fee, Gold's instead, removed the photos faster than you
can say "image misappropriation lawsuit".  Staring at some very large blank spaces with botched plaster, one bodybuilder remarked, "I'm writing Arnold a letter.  He needs to KNOW about this!". :o :o

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold's Photos Removed From Gold's
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 06:22:32 PM »
Artie zeller's wife told him to..... :'(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 06:23:59 PM »
I'm assuming that Arnold owns the rights to the poster that was hung? If not then I am guessing it is a poster that anyone can buy online or at a store. Then why can't it be hung? Only reason that I can think of is that it is hung in a commercial place?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
I'm assuming that Arnold owns the rights to the poster that was hung? If not then I am guessing it is a poster that anyone can buy online or at a store. Then why can't it be hung? Only reason that I can think of is that it is hung in a commercial place?

I know he bought pumping iron the movie,  I read somthing about zellers wife asking a favor to eliminate likeness o fhim self.........arnold bought rights to zellers entire collection tho.     arnold is no doubt up to something...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »

I don't blame him for not wanting his pics in that sissy gym. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »

I know he bought pumping iron the movie,  I read somthing about zellers wife asking a favor to eliminate likeness o fhim self.........arnold bought rights to zellers entire collection tho.     arnold is no doubt up to something...
Yes, WarHorse, Art and Josie Zeller sold all rights to the photographer's
life work to Arnold.  But that death-bed deal was made years ago, as you probably also know.  Keen of you to perceive that he's "up to something"...Indeed, "something" is in the wind.  "Something" is definitely being prepared for.  And that "something" has little value for hardcore bodybuilding establishments.  Arnold has now extracted himself from The Mecca.  He just erased his past.  

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 06:50:23 PM »
So does this mean EVERY gym in the frickin world now has to take down it's artie zeller posters of arnold?

What a load of BS

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 06:51:27 PM »
Ramazon tell Arnold that the king is comming to town baby! ;)
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 07:00:33 PM »
Yes, WarHorse, Art and Josie Zeller sold all rights to the photographer's
life work to Arnold.  But that death-bed deal was made years ago, as you probably also know.  Keen of you to perceive that he's "up to something"...Indeed, "something" is in the wind.  "Something" is definitely being prepared for.  And that "something" has little value for hardcore bodybuilding establishments.  Arnold has now extracted himself from The Mecca.  He just erased his past.  

R U Teagan Clive???      Grrrrrr Baby.....very Grrrr.  (austin powers)

Knowing arnold, hes probably getting ready for higher politics and wants his posing in underwear days behind him.

Hes said to people that hes not sentimental and only looks forward not backwards.

Wouldnt suprise me to see him hit the senate and change the law for presidency........no problem for arnold....lolololol

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 07:02:47 PM »

R U Teagan Clive???      Grrrrrr Baby.....very Grrrr.  (austin powers)

Knowing arnold, hes probably getting ready for higher politics and wants his posing in underwear days behind him.

Hes said to people that hes not sentimental and only looks forward not backwards.

Wouldnt suprise me to see him hit the senate and change the law for presidency........no problem for arnold....lolololol

I am also thinking that is his next move.
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 07:10:34 PM »
I am also thinking that is his next move.

All of us KINGS think alike.    See it and conquer!! 8)

I wonder if hes going to manipulate the gym market also.....you know, get an exclusive on a chain or something.....he has the power and money.

Somethings brewing.........Spit it out   RAMAZON   ;D

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 07:56:52 PM »

All of us KINGS think alike.    See it and conquer!! 8)

I wonder if hes going to manipulate the gym market also.....you know, get an exclusive on a chain or something.....he has the power and money.

Somethings brewing.........Spit it out   RAMAZON   ;D
My spit is simply speculation, most of which supports your thesis, Kings, and is
based upon Arnold's previous actions and true nature.  He's playing a master chess game now.  The Senate is achievable and a noble position for him to assume while awaiting the Schwarzenegger Bill.  If I were him, and given his
health issues, I wouldn't wait.  Not at all.  The country is hungering for Arnold's tough-love leadership.  All he has to do is be willing to upset the applecart of
political protocol, and go for it.  Run.  As an Independent, if necessary. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 07:59:52 PM »
My spit is simply speculation, most of which supports your thesis, Kings, and is
based upon Arnold's previous actions and true nature.  He's playing a master chess game now.  The Senate is achievable and a noble position for him to assume while awaiting the Schwarzenegger Bill.  If I were him, and given his
health issues, I wouldn't wait.  Not at all.  The country is hungering for Arnold's tough-love leadership.  All he has to do is be willing to upset the applecart of
political protocol, and go for it.  Run.  As an Independent, if necessary. 

Agreed, I think the lobbyists will not move him like they have done others.   He has already shown independance from his party in some regards.

P.M me if your T.C......I wont tell... ;)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 08:17:56 PM »
Arnold knows that the end of the world is in 2012 and he is getting everything in order for when he goes underground...When the NWO takes over, Arnold legacy will be preserved by his own doing ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »
Arnold knows that the end of the world is in 2012 and he is getting everything in order for when he goes underground...When the NWO takes over, Arnold legacy will be preserved by his own doing ;D

"Bildeberg" club.................... The " Aluminati"........the "Skull & crossbones"

:o

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 08:25:57 PM »
I remember I was in the Planet Muscle booth with Jeff and Sergio when Arnold came by.  The first thing he said to Jeff was as he looked down at the table seeing his picture on the cover of the magazine "Jeff how are you using this picture"  I thought it funny as hell.  He can't stop the publishing of any public domain picture, especially on a magazine.  NO WAY possible.  My uncle owned Legends Sports Magazine and he would constantly be threatened with lawsuits for putting someone picture on the cover, NO ONE won or got a dime ever. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »
I remember I was in the Planet Muscle booth with Jeff and Sergio when Arnold came by.  The first thing he said to Jeff was as he looked down at the table seeing his picture on the cover of the magazine "Jeff how are you using this picture"  I thought it funny as hell.  He can't stop the publishing of any public domain picture, especially on a magazine.  NO WAY possible.  My uncle owned Legends Sports Magazine and he would constantly be threatened with lawsuits for putting someone picture on the cover, NO ONE won or got a dime ever. 
Time's have changed, Only.  Even Mike O'Hearn is observed to duck when a camera swings his way because he feels obliged to sue anyone who publishes his image without payment.  Today, people want to own their image.  And control it as much as possible.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 08:39:20 PM »

"Bildeberg" club.................... The " Aluminati"........the "Skull & crossbones"

:o

My word, friend.  What is THAT?  Please edify me.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 08:47:18 PM »

the "aluminati" are very creative w aluminum foil.

the "bildeberg" are a club for people who like to have fun misspelling german words.

the "skull and crossbones" are a secret society formed by fans of captain jack sparrow of PoTC fame.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 08:54:05 PM »

These are underground secret societys of the richest and most powerful leaders in the world.        Politicians, clergy and nobles.    They control everything and meet 1-2 times a year.....The United nations is under theyre control.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 08:56:47 PM »
I'm closer to the truth, ramazon.

skull and crossbones, lol

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 09:01:36 PM »
I'm closer to the truth, ramazon.

skull and crossbones, lol

Im clumping them together as a generalization, towelhead.    Explain the details genius... ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 09:04:32 PM »
Ramazon,

The gym's lawyers should have done some creative bargaining, such as giving Arnold some options...like either let us use your old photos that you have the rights to or we'll just put up some newer ones that you don't:

Jigsaw: Old photos or new photos...make your choice!

Jealous Lawyer
BigNationRadio.com

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 09:06:45 PM »
Ramazon,

The gym's lawyers should have done some creative bargaining, such as giving Arnold some options...like either let us use your old photos that you have the rights to or we'll just put up some newer ones that you don't:

Jigsaw: Old photos or new photos...make your choice!

Jealous Lawyer

LOLOLOLOl    classic arrogant "has been" shot...

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 11:15:33 PM »

These are underground secret societys of the richest and most powerful leaders in the world.        Politicians, clergy and nobles.    They control everything and meet 1-2 times a year.....The United nations is under theyre control.
Is the Rosecrucian (sp?) Society amongst these?  And, does Bethany Howlett run any of them?