Author Topic: 2008 Arnold Tickets  (Read 2068 times)

markboots

• Getbig I
2008 Arnold Tickets
« on: June 02, 2007, 10:32:57 AM »
Hi,

Anyone have any idea on the best way to get tickets for the 2008 Arnold Classic?  I know ticketmaster.com goes on sale later this month but since I did not attend last year I can't get in on the presale since I do not have a passcode.

I already have a hotel room booked and was just looking for tickets to the finals (like most people).  I was told the best seats are with the VIP package but when I got the VIP package one year my seats were not the best and I got tickets as soon as they went on sale.  So, it does not make much sense to spend for the VIP package and only have marginally better seats.

Any help or advise is appreciated.

herokelly98

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: 2008 Arnold Tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 07:13:58 PM »
I just purchased a ticket during the presale.  Since I had to go to work it was impossible to purchase at 10.00am opening(with my job strictly forbidding such unauthorized use of the internet) and the purchase was made after work between 630-700p est.  Although allowed to purchase on the 20th of this month which was 5 days earlier than the opening of the general public my seat in the center section was Q9 seat 111 in Section 3,last year I had M seat 111 in section 3.  This is definitely not the double letter seat which are farther back but I don't known if this Q9 is closer than my 2007 seat.  Staying at the Crowne Plaza right next to the event it was my intention to book this for 2008. My name is still on the waiting list but the reservation is still unconfirmed as of this date.  The reservations at the hotel told me my name is on the waiting the list and they will try to get me into a room my calling me back but the next call would be later this month.