Author Topic: blast and cruise  (Read 1658 times)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
blast and cruise
« on: June 02, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »
what do you guys think about this, Blast and Cruise cycling?

musclemass

• Getbig II
Re: blast and cruise
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 08:34:09 PM »
Blast and cruise???
Not sure I know what you mean by that??
Can't give an opinion on something that I don't know.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »
wha ??

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 10:28:00 PM »
Please clarify "blast and cruise".

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 06:14:56 AM »
I think hes talking a high dose front end cycle tapered down to a low HRT type dose to hold gains, then cranking it up again after a extended period on low dose. Basically not coming off.

I am not able to hit a new alltime high BW like that myself if that's what your looking for.
But that Don't mean you may not be able to. Change body composition/quality yes.  Generally, The longer and harder you run, the worse time you'll have to recover nat in my experience.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 06:47:12 AM »
I think hes talking a high dose front end cycle tapered down to a low HRT type dose to hold gains, then cranking it up again after a extended period on low dose. Basically not coming off.

I am not able to hit a new alltime high BW like that myself if that's what your looking for.
But that Don't mean you may not be able to. Change body composition/quality yes.  Generally, The longer and harder you run, the worse time you'll have to recover nat in my experience.
thanks trab
thats what i meant, sorry for not clarifying that, its not something that i would personally do.

i would imaging recovering would be hell,also the fact of mental "addiction" is something to be avoided,but in the case of body composition/quality change would it out weigh the cons. I don't want to come across as one of those "plastic surgery junkies" fixin what don't need fixin, but on the road to becoming a " Muscle Freak" you would try anything. I've seen pics of Markus ruhl before major use and man the boy blew up, I'm pretty sure this kind of cycling played a role.

If one is a competitor would they be in a category to benefit from this? I read that lee priest would stop all A.S.S. after a big show, i like what he said your gains should have been concrete either on or off.something to that nature.
It would be nice to hear any competitors chime in on this. 

Also for an older person i could see how this would be logical in their case.
A Man i could always benefit being an animal in the sack just a better mental wellbeing. Of course this type of cycling is something i personally would not try just wanted to here some discussion over a bet up topic, that what peptides are for.lol