Author Topic: [Pics] EDIT: NOT German Soldiers but Ustashas chopping head off WW2 with axe.  (Read 17475 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Dude I have a pic almost exactly like that one from Afghanistan..justa torso from an idiot that tried to blow upa convoy I was in. The look on his face is priceless. I'm not posting

Post it!  :o :o

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Well dude u can't post the damm thing..i'll dig around. The back story is that we were supposed top roll out with this German convoy headed for Kabul. My soldiers were going to continue on with the Germans and do a mission. This mission was subsequantly ambushed and my soldiers were decorated for bravery..the ambush made to CNN and was big news for about a week. Anyway..one of my guys, an AF guy was late, forgot his glasses. The Germans broke their convoy in two and we took off. As we were rolling through the town outside Bagram, some asshole in a white toyota rammed a vehicle a few meters in front of us and detonated . It split his car in two and chunks of this guy went every where. His torso and surprised look landed about 50 feet from the car. I still have drops of blood on the boots i'm wearing now. There were chunks of this guy everywhere. He managed to bend a mirror and crack a wind screen.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Pretty brutal man.. Glad you are here to post and I'm assuming you are in good health..  ;)

Did you find his parts and pump some extra lead into him? Do tell as LSD and I will enjoy it.  ;)

LSD will be like "OH YOU MURDEROUS THUG! YOU ARE LIKE THE SS IN EVERY WAY! PRAISE KARL MARX AND FRIEDRICH ENGELS!"

Stark

• Getbig V
Well dude u can't post the damm thing..i'll dig around. The back story is that we were supposed top roll out with this German convoy headed for Kabul. My soldiers were going to continue on with the Germans and do a mission. This mission was subsequantly ambushed and my soldiers were decorated for bravery..the ambush made to CNN and was big news for about a week. Anyway..one of my guys, an AF guy was late, forgot his glasses. The Germans broke their convoy in two and we took off. As we were rolling through the town outside Bagram, some asshole in a white toyota rammed a vehicle a few meters in front of us and detonated . It split his car in two and chunks of this guy went every where. His torso and surprised look landed about 50 feet from the car. I still have drops of blood on the boots i'm wearing now. There were chunks of this guy everywhere. He managed to bend a mirror and crack a wind screen.

Bro you've got to post or pm me the image...seriously.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
We were with the Germans :P. They still wear peaked caps and stufff..it was kinda funny. Once we realized that it was not gonna be followed up by an ambushg..which is more the case in Iraq, we got out and one of the Germans was yelling that he found him..we all went over, after i got done telling his corpse what an asshole i thought he was..i noticed the surprised look on his face and we all started to laugh...then more GI's came over and everybody started snapping pictures. I think the look was from realiing he was going to hell instead of getting his virgins...if anybody has any questions as to why i don't like these people..please refer to this story.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

I will man..its on my home comp..i have some other ones with an IED attack that killed 4 ANA soldiers and our interpreter..through the Toyota truck 3 hundered feet.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
We were with the Germans :P. They still wear peaked caps and stufff..it was kinda funny. Once we realized that it was not gonna be followed up by an ambushg..which is more the case in Iraq, we got out and one of the Germans was yelling that he found him..we all went over, after i got done telling his corpse what an asshole i thought he was..i noticed the surprised look on his face and we all started to laugh...then more GI's came over and everybody started snapping pictures. I think the look was from realiing he was going to hell instead of getting his virgins...if anybody has any questions as to why i don't like these people..please refer to this story.

Damn.. Must suck man. Notice how I don't grill you anymore as I now realize where you are coming from.

Me personally.. WELL, I would have pumped some extra lead into his face and any other scattered bodyparts.  >:(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
His upper torso and some chunks were all we found...it was surprisingly intact from mid chest on up.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I will try and post em..I'll have to look at them again. Hey CJ..saw the pics on the members board...keep eating bro..u look pretty good.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
I will try and post em..I'll have to look at them again. Hey CJ..saw the pics on the members board...keep eating bro..u look pretty good.

Thanks bro!  ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.

Do you have some kind of gore fetish? You sound like a junkie begging for a fix.

seauantea

• Getbig II
Germany has a long tradition of decapitation by means of axe. In fact, research capital punishment in Germany during the 1930's and you will find beheading was done not only with a Fallbeil (guillotine) but also with an axe to some 16000 people:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A24986-2004Jul3?language=printer
Historically, axes or swords have been the instrument of choice. The guillotine (named after Joseph-Ignace Guillotin, a French doctor and member of the Revolutionary National Assembly) was first used in France in 1792 to execute a highwayman. The next year it was used to execute the queen, Marie Antoinette. But many countries continued to use axes or swords. Germany used axes to decapitate criminals through the 1930s. In 1935, a baroness and her friend were convicted of spying and their heads were chopped off by an executioner wearing tails, top hat and white gloves.

http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2004/06/27/news/world/e6710a3e0345547587256ec00002f0d8.txt
Hitler was particularly fond of decapitation, beheading an estimated 16,000 people. Nazi executioners bragged they could guillotine a prisoner every three minutes.

http://www.geocities.com/richard.clark32@btinternet.com/europe.html
West Germany’s last execution for murder took place on the 10th of May 1949 when 24 year old Berthold Wehmeyer was guillotined in the Lehrter Strasse Prison in West Berlin. Hans Schmidt and 6 others suffered on the 7th of June 1951 for military offences. These were carried out under the jurisdiction of the Allied Powers.
Germany had a long tradition of decapitation by either the axe or the guillotine and had also used hanging during Hitler’s years in power.

The last execution in Germany (as distinct from West Berlin) was carried out on the 18th of February 1949 in Tubingen Prison when 28 year old Richard Schuh was guillotined for a robbery-murder.  This took place under the jurisdiction of the state of Wuerttemberg-Hohenzollern. The Federal Republic of Germany (or West Germany until 1990) was founded on May 23rd, 1949. Capital punishment was completely abolished by Article 102 of the Constitution on the same day.

http://www.richard.clark32.btinternet.co.uk/behead.html
Beheading with a high block and axe was the normal method of execution in some Länders (provinces) of Germany and was carried out in public up to 1851. Other Länders used the sword or the guillotine. Franz Schmidt, the executioner of Nuremberg from May 1578 to 1617, often tried to persuade the authorities to allow him to behead a condemned woman, rather than hang her, as a mercy to the woman. She was seated in a chair and Schmidt beheaded her with his sword from behind. He executed at least 42 women during his 44 years in office.
The execution of Bertha Zillman on October 31st, 1893 was described by journalists. Zillman had poisoned her husband with arsenic, because he beat her and their children, and was sentenced to death. She was beheaded at Plötzensee prison at 8 a.m. Her dress was cut out at the neck down to her shoulders and her hair put up in a bun. She was given a shawl to wear. When the Inspector of the prison went to fetch her, he found her prostrate with fear and she had to be helped to the high block by two male warders. She silently removed the shawl and with one swing of the axe the executioner had decapitated her. It was all over by 8.03 a.m.
There was a double female execution in 1914 when Pauline Zimmer and Marie Kubatzka were beheaded for murder in Ratibor in the Prussian province of Silesia. The women were executed in turn using a high block. In front of the block was a black cushion on which the manacled woman knelt and then bent forward to put her head on the block which was higher on the body side so that it caused the neck to be slightly bent. The assistant executioner held the women's hair out in front of her to prevent her moving at the crucial moment while the masked executioner beheaded her with a short handled axe, rather like a butcher's cleaver. (Click here to see a picture of an earlier, but similar female beheading in Germany)
Two famous beheadings in Germany were carried out at 6 a.m. on 18th February 1935 when Baroness Benita von Falkenhayn and her friend Renate von Natzner, who had been convicted of spying, were beheaded with the axe by the executioner Carl Gröpler wearing the traditional tail-coat, top hat and white gloves, at Berlin's Plötzensee prison. In 1938, Hitler decreed that all future executions should be by hanging or guillotining. West Germany abolished capital punishment altogether in 1951 and the last execution there was in 1949.

Let this be an example of the intellectual capacity driving one who admires the humanity of Nazis, stark :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: German Soldiers chopping head off WW2 with axe...black and white
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »

Yeah cause anyone reading the name of the thread would have had no clue what they were opening or about to see. ::)

Considering the nature of this board, and the way the thread was titled,
...it's quite possible one would not expect to see that. It could very well have been a new's article.

I thought it was very considerate of Stark, ...now, as for his sig line...
well... let's say there's plenty of room for improvement. Ich bin nicht dumm  ;)
w

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: German Soldiers chopping head off WW2 with axe...black and white
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2007, 10:04:22 AM »
Considering the nature of this board, and the way the thread was titled,
...it's quite possible one would not expect to see that. It could very well have been a new's article.

I thought it was very considerate of Stark, ...now, as for his sig line...
well... let's say there's plenty of room for improvement. Ich bin nicht dumm  ;)

Ich auch nicht ;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
that guy must have been a traitor or one who tried to lead a resistance.  otherwise why waste all that time instead of just shooting him and throwing him into a ditch
Valhalla awaits.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
yeah..way to much time wasted
L

pljuger

• Getbig II
thanks stark ;)

my grandpa was ustashi(ustaša)soldier,and grandpa brother in SS units ;D ;D ;D