Author Topic: strong but light  (Read 1462 times)

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
strong but light
« on: June 03, 2007, 03:16:30 AM »

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: strong but light
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 05:35:36 AM »
Anavar would be an exelent choice for that!
?

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »
I prefer halo for a "one shot" strength/performance boost.  I feel like superman on it  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »
Stanoz or Tprop injectable, 50-100mg eod. With- Var, Primo, halo tabs.
 Or; Stanoz tabs w/ the Tprop inj base.

A injectable base smooths out the spike and crash from the orals.
These dont retain much water.  Could also use/add a very small amt of deca, 100mg every 7-10 days.
Antiestrogens would help keep water weight to a minimum also, even with more bloating stuff.

All this stuff can get you busted w/ a blood or urine test, esp the deca.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 03:05:06 PM »
I prefer halo for a "one shot" strength/performance boost.  I feel like superman on it  ;D

Yep I was also going to mention Halo!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 05:18:58 PM »

i thought test and deca turns you into a monster ? isant that what tyson used ?

Test and Deca goes great together. But, You said you didnt want much weight gain. Test and deca gonna make the needle on the scale move on almost anyone. Hell, they use it to put weight on Aids patients.        Tyson was a heavyweight, weight not a big concern.
  I hear Fighters like halo, methyl, tren, testos.

Deca hangs around forever to score a + for any drug tested athlete.

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 11:39:37 PM »
Stanoz or Tprop injectable, 50-100mg eod. With- Var, Primo, halo tabs.
 Or; Stanoz tabs w/ the Tprop inj base.

A injectable base smooths out the spike and crash from the orals.
These dont retain much water.  Could also use/add a very small amt of deca, 100mg every 7-10 days.
Antiestrogens would help keep water weight to a minimum also, even with more bloating stuff.

All this stuff can get you busted w/ a blood or urine test, esp the deca.

So 100mg of Tprop eod (10 week cycle) will help increase your strength but as far as size and mass matters are concerned, are you saying don't expect too much?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 12:03:00 AM »
I would recommend Oral Turinabol or TBOL.  DBOL W/O the bloat. Many german athletes have been known to use it. Anavar is too exoitc imo for an athlete. Also quite Pricey. JMO, but check it out.
-

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 12:09:49 AM »
if an athlete was training for a competition and he did not want to go over a certain weight but wanted to become as strong as possible , is a there a certain drug/steroid or cycle that would increase strength and performence with out to much of a size or weight gain ?     i heard anavar would be good for that from some people is this true ?

if you want strength without any size or weight gain. halotestin hands down. halo blows anavar away when it comes to strength and aggression.

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 01:05:34 AM »
I would recommend Oral Turinabol or TBOL.  DBOL W/O the bloat. Many german athletes have been known to use it. Anavar is too exoitc imo for an athlete. Also quite Pricey. JMO, but check it out.

See topic Testoprim-D...that's why I was asking. I want SIZE!!! Trab shed some light on things.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 04:24:49 AM »
See topic Testoprim-D...that's why I was asking. I want SIZE!!! Trab shed some light on things.

If you want size then you gotta eat.  Food is the #1 anabolic!  Blows juice away for anabolism

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 04:41:40 AM »
my diet is pretty good I think. I am going to Nationals in 5 months and wanted to be as big as possible! I'm still learning the "science" and what works for me, but so far I continue to make progress.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 06:10:25 AM »

So 100mg of Tprop eod (10 week cycle) will help increase your strength but as far as size and mass matters are concerned, are you saying don't expect too much?

First off, 10 weeks is pretty short. The only good thing is the Tprop (esp ar 100eod is not that supressive).
It wont cause the amt of water retention that Enan or Cyp or Deca and anadrol or Dianabol... will. Those suckers
can bloat up even  some skinny bony Non-Gainer dudes by 20 lbs in 10 days. It's lots of water retention. You'll get strong, hungery, horney,..  To gain NEW MUSCLE weight Read Luv2Hurts thing about FOOD. W/ out food- NOTHING happens (well, water retention will run the scale needle up, increase leverage & strength...)

Dont expect much out of 100 Tprop eod. It would be better used to come off of a 500-600mg/wk load of cyp or  Enan  that had run for 3 or 4 or  ::).. MONTHS.   If your trying to get big, Tprop at 100eod is not it.