Author Topic: would you fight this mma cage fighting bad ass?  (Read 2631 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
would you fight this mma cage fighting bad ass?
« on: June 03, 2007, 09:23:37 AM »
i sure the hell wouldn't ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: would you fight this mma cage fighting bad ass?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 09:24:15 AM »
hahahahahaha, who is this little penis muncher?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 09:27:59 AM »
hahahahahaha, who is this little penis muncher?
sincitysmallguy.........the wigger post on the mma board and says kimbo's a pussy and he would take him with no problem. hahaHAHAHAHAHA!  what a little poser.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 09:44:13 AM »
hahaha  monster oversized black t-shirt with folded "bengamins" bought at the kiosk at the "ghetto mall" in the bad side of town 

hahahahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 09:49:39 AM »
guy have yet to threaten to fight me, all he's been doing so far is telling me how pretty he is

im unsure why  :-\
Z

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »
Why does that tool spend so much time trimming that shit on his chin but keeps those fucked up eyebrows?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 09:52:57 AM »
"See bluto let me clue you in on a little secret. Women like a guy who is well groomed." - SinCitysmallGUY
Z

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 11:26:41 AM »
This is the same schmoe that swore up and down that Eddie Sanchez died after he lost to crop because a "nurse" told him.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 11:29:09 AM »
This is the same schmoe that swore up and down that Eddie Sanchez died after he lost to crop because a "nurse" told him.  ::)

hahaha

no wonder he's angry with me, i said they should ban him from spreading bullshit like that (and they should've)

Z

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »
His head looks like pink cotton candy at the state fair....

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 03:43:43 PM »
hahahaha! that's right............he spends too much time tanning and grooming his face then training to be a tough guy.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 09:16:59 PM »
hahahaha! that's right............he spends too much time tanning and grooming his face then training to be a tough guy.

I'll finally grace you dumb fucks with my pressence now that I see yall run to the V board to bring up topics.. I havent really come around since the fall of the squad, and BF leaving... He showed me the place and it got lame quick. But back to you dumb fucks. Yall sound pretty jealous and content to talk about me. Lets see what you big guys look like. I do train, your right about that. It takes about 3 minutes to trim my shit MAC3's are great.  I don't tan thank god I got some Native American in the ol' blood.

With the whole Eddie Sanchez thing I admitted my wrong and apologized my cousin's wife said she heard about it in the hospital where she is a nurse.. Great one to bring up, Bluto didn't I give you the idea to bring that one up... Such a twit you have to use what I tell, but you run to another board to do it... Wow I can only say 3 words... What A Pussy.....

sincitysmallguy.........the wigger post on the mma board and says kimbo's a pussy and he would take him with no problem. hahaHAHAHAHAHA!  what a little poser.

No I said that my dad want's to fight Kimbo. That's what was said, so caught up with trying to come up with one you get yoru facts fucked up... Damn

guy have yet to threaten to fight me, all he's been doing so far is telling me how pretty he is

im unsure why  :-\

Blutoe, do you really think I am that obsessed you get under my skin. This is a board I could care less what anyone hear says I'm mostly here for the MMA board.. Why would I act like a child and threaten to fly to Europe to beat some overly obsessed grown man (supposedly) to a fight.. I'm not 13 brother.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 12:32:03 AM »

he's got a black belt in grooming and is the tanning bed champion!
Z

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 06:34:00 AM »
I'll finally grace you dumb fucks with my pressence now that I see yall run to the V board to bring up topics.. I havent really come around since the fall of the squad, and BF leaving... He showed me the place and it got lame quick. But back to you dumb fucks. Yall sound pretty jealous and content to talk about me. Lets see what you big guys look like. I do train, your right about that. It takes about 3 minutes to trim my shit MAC3's are great.  I don't tan thank god I got some Native American in the ol' blood.

With the whole Eddie Sanchez thing I admitted my wrong and apologized my cousin's wife said she heard about it in the hospital where she is a nurse.. Great one to bring up, Bluto didn't I give you the idea to bring that one up... Such a twit you have to use what I tell, but you run to another board to do it... Wow I can only say 3 words... What A Pussy.....

No I said that my dad want's to fight Kimbo. That's what was said, so caught up with trying to come up with one you get yoru facts fucked up... Damn

Blutoe, do you really think I am that obsessed you get under my skin. This is a board I could care less what anyone hear says I'm mostly here for the MMA board.. Why would I act like a child and threaten to fly to Europe to beat some overly obsessed grown man (supposedly) to a fight.. I'm not 13 brother.....

Guido meltdown

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 07:12:22 AM »

BOOOOOM I make another internet "hard ass" melt.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 07:15:54 AM »
why would a guy refer to himself as "small guy" ?

Z

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 07:19:31 AM »

cause he has a big bad daddy that would fight kimbo ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 08:22:58 AM »

small body, small cock, small mind

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 09:14:18 AM »
BOOOOOM I make another internet "hard ass" melt.

Sure thing pal... That's what you did... DAMN you guys are killing me on this board..... ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »
Sure thing pal... That's what you did... DAMN you guys are killing me on this board..... ::)
post trauma meltdown meltdown.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 09:44:54 AM »
"never put a question mark where god put a period"

haha what the hell is this

dont tell me its another religious cage fighter
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 12:16:23 PM »
"never put a question mark where god put a period"

haha what the hell is this

dont tell me its another religious cage fighter

Nope that's not what it is, I just think it's a pretty good qoute.. Damn yall on my nuts, like stink on shit.... Can I ask yall to scoot back for a second so I can actually scratch my nuts without you hound dogs all over em...