Author Topic: Bluto claims he can beat anyone up in 30 seconds  (Read 2516 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Bluto claims he can beat anyone up in 30 seconds
« on: June 03, 2007, 09:53:06 AM »
but a fight rarely last more than 30 seconds so i take it you have him as a winner then

This guy couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Bluto claims he can beat anyone up in 30 seconds
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 09:54:16 AM »

yes me saying a fight rarley last more than 30 seconds converts to i can beat anyone up in 30 seconds  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 09:57:18 AM »

hahahaha, but Havenbull, he's been cage fighting for 17 years. Didn't you know that? He has more experience in the ring than 95% of the belt holders in the UFC and Pride! Bluto's last fight lasted all of 5 seconds from what I hear!!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 09:59:36 AM »
hahahaha, but Havenbull, he's been cage fighting for 17 years. Didn't you know that? He has more experience in the ring than 95% of the belt holders in the UFC and Pride! Bluto's last fight lasted all of 5 seconds from what I hear!!!!!

does that mean you think you could take me? if the rules said no biting?  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 10:00:24 AM »
does that mean you think you could take me? if the rules said no biting?  ;D

I don't know. I know I can't beat Wanderlei Silva. Seeing as you have 5+ years more experience in the cage than him, I would say that I probably can't. Do us a favor and post a pic of all those belts you're holding!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 10:00:31 AM »

hahahahaha  the only 5 second fight Bluto's won was getting the steam off the bathroom mirror with a blow dryer.  That "battle" almost lasted 6 seconds.  Whew... that was a close one, that day

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 10:01:45 AM »
I don't know. I know I can't beat Wanderlei Silva. Seeing as you have 5+ years more experience in the cage than him, I would say that I probably can't. Do us a favor and post a pic of all those belts you're holding!!!!

are you attacking me or chutebox, scimowser and the dozen others on the mma board who all have more experience than me? im the one with the least experience bro
you say we all can take wand?   ???
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 10:02:26 AM »
hahahahaha  the only 5 second fight Bluto's won was getting the steam off the bathroom mirror with a blow dryer.  That "battle" almost lasted 6 seconds.  Whew... that was a close one, that day

hahahahaha!!!!!!! I could see the tears welling up in his eyes if he didn't top his daily record for putting his makeup on in the shortest amount of time.

are you attacking me or chutebox, scimowser and the dozen others on the mma board who all have more experience than me? im the one with the least experience bro
you say we all can take wand?   ???

Just you clown. You've claimed to have cage fought for 17 years, go ahead and feel free to prove it.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 10:03:30 AM »
yes me saying a fight rarley last more than 30 seconds converts to i can beat anyone up in 30 seconds  ::)
the only thing you can do is milk a cock in 30 seconds ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 10:04:04 AM »
hahahahaha!!!!!!! I could see the tears welling up in his eyes if he didn't top his daily record for putting his makeup on in the shortest amount of time.

Just you clown. You've claimed to have cage fought for 17 years, go ahead and feel free to prove it.

no ive never claimed this. you might as well claim ive been to the moon, and won the superbowl  ::)

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 10:04:49 AM »

hahahahaha! Even the Shadow's slapping Bluto around now. Can Bluto sink any lower?

no ive never claimed this. you might as well claim ive been to the moon, and won the superbowl  ::)

Well, you've also claimed to have been invited to P.Diddy's White party, so why not? What other miraculous life feats have you accomplished while logging 18 hours a day on this site?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 10:05:31 AM »

So he's been cage fighting before cage fighting was even poplular ?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 10:06:11 AM »

see it dont make sense, that's the problem when people just make up things along the way  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 10:07:31 AM »

He's been training for MMA longer than the UFC's been around. In a shithole spot in Europe that doesn't even have a bar that can afford PPV's. Makes one wonder.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 10:07:31 AM »
hahahahaha! Even the Shadow's slapping Bluto around now. Can Bluto sink any lower?

Well, you've also claimed to have been invited to P.Diddy's White party, so why not? What other miraculous life feats have you accomplished while logging 18 hours a day on this site?

no i havent

why do you make up those lies? everything i say about you is based on truth, not once have i posted anything that isnt

im sure that can be counted as a self-owning when you make up your own facts along the way i guess you just done it again bf

congratulations for another self-owning!  ;D
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 10:08:14 AM »

who said you could post on here you sewer dwelling cow fucking idiot
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 10:09:17 AM »
no i havent

why do you make up those lies? everything i say about you is based on truth, not once have i posted anything that isnt

im sure that can be counted as a self-owning when you make up your own facts along the way i guess you just done it again bf

Making what up? I'd search through your 20,000 posts for it but hey, I don't have that kind of time. Feel free to post a pic proving that you even train Bluto. I'm convinced that you're a 120 pound twink who might train at a McDojo just so he can get some full body contact with other greased up guys and nothing more.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 10:09:31 AM »

hahahah even the shadow, who I thought was on his side, goes against him

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 10:09:54 AM »
He's been training for MMA longer than the UFC's been around. In a shithole spot in Europe that doesn't even have a bar that can afford PPV's. Makes one wonder.  ::)

exactly. that is why next time you come up with lies you need to think them through dipshit  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »
exactly. that is why next time you come up with lies you need to think them through dipshit  ;D

What lie? You've claimed to have been training longer than the UFC's around. Not me.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 10:14:19 AM »
What lie? You've claimed to have been training longer than the UFC's around. Not me.

this lie:

"You've claimed to have cage fought for 17 years"

why do you post lies?
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 10:14:31 AM »
no i havent

hahahhaha  Hey BF, this guys melting down so fast, he's given up using apostrophe's

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »
hahahhaha  Hey BF, this guys melting down so fast, he's given up using apostrophe's

is that you in your avatar havenbull
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »
this lie:

"You've claimed to have cage fought for 17 years"

why do you post lies?

I'm not the one who said that. You were. I'm just letting the masses know.

There's an easy way to prove that you train Bluto. Post a pic of you in anything remotely resembling a kimono, thai shorts or perhaps you actually training? You talk enough shit about it. Time to pony up and prove to the site.

hahahhaha  Hey BF, this guys melting down so fast, he's given up using apostrophe's

hahahaha, he's getting so defensive it's laughable. He's probably on the verge of tears as it is.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 10:15:52 AM »
is that you in your avatar havenbull

indeed that's him, and he's naked

feel free to pm him as hundreds has done before you

Z