Author Topic: One of the greatest quotes i have ever heard.  (Read 2543 times)

andre90

• Getbig II
  • We Gone Make IT.
One of the greatest quotes i have ever heard.
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:40:21 AM »
The iron never lies to you.You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk,get told that your'e a god or a total bastard.The iron will always kick you the real deal.The iron is the great reference point,the all knowing perspective giver.Always there like a beacon in pitch black.I have found the iron to be my greatest friend.It never freaks out on me,never runs.Friends may come and go.But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.-Henry Rollins.

so true...
cutting for mr.getbig 2.

spinnis

Re: One of the greatest quotes i have ever heard.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »
everthang ronnie says is better :D

YEAAAAH BUDDY!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 10:45:40 AM »
The iron never lies to you.You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk,get told that your'e a god or a total bastard.The iron will always kick you the real deal.The iron is the great reference point,the all knowing perspective giver.Always there like a beacon in pitch black.I have found the iron to be my greatest friend.It never freaks out on me,never runs.Friends may come and go.But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.-Henry Rollins.

so true...

yeah, ilike that quote

bit better than ain't nothing but a peanut
T

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 10:46:30 AM »

so true...

true, true  but Henry Rollins only does push ups and sit ups  ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »
Heard it before, say what you want henry is one of the guys I would love to call a close friend of mine.

andre90

• Getbig II
  • We Gone Make IT.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:01:47 AM »
Heard it before, say what you want henry is one of the guys I would love to call a close friend of mine.

i would have to agree
cutting for mr.getbig 2.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 11:04:40 AM »
i would have to agree

I'm sure some Republican asshole is going to ruin this thread.... wait for it..wait for it...