Author Topic: Testoprim-D  (Read 23350 times)

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
Testoprim-D
« on: June 03, 2007, 12:09:21 PM »
What side effects can be expected if any from a 250mg of Testoprim-D? I have enough for a 12 week cycle followed by nolvadex. I got the stuff from a Mexican pharmacy…low risk of fakes there right? It has been 48 plus hours and I am still very sore around the injection site.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Testoprim-D
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 03:39:42 PM »
Well your going to need at least 500 mg per week to see results, 250 is simply not enough. Also i hear that Mexican stuff is faked all the time, even the stuff that they sell at the "farmacias" and as long as the sides go, it´s just part of the game, some get it worse than others...

Sad but true...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »
i may be mistaken but i beleive testoprim d is just prop. In that case you should hit eod. Red box? individual ampules? pain?
-

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
i may be mistaken but i beleive testoprim d is just prop. In that case you should hit eod. Red box? individual ampules? pain?
Yes!  Did I get the short acting test?
Radiating pain few inches from injection site?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 05:25:16 PM »
If it's prop you can expect a whole quad so sore you limp for a week after some leg shots. That's normal.
If you get a fever and feel real sick and have a growing red area, getting pressurized- it's infected.

YOu need to find out what you have there. Prop needs eod shots to be of any use.

Here, the Dr put a real good short piece up awhile back on infection & abcess...

freakfestMD
Getbig III

Getbig!

Re: red spot on my ass
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 04:01:35 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signs of infection:
Increasing pain, increasing swelling and redness, fevers, chills, malaise (feeling sh*tty).
Responds to antibiotics.

Signs of abcess:
All of the above, plus severe pain and fluctuance (a "tightening" of the skin and soft tissue due to pressure from a pocket of pus--usually very red and very swollen).
Requires surgical drainage.

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »
If it's prop you can expect a whole quad so sore you limp for a week after some leg shots. That's normal.
If you get a fever and feel real sick and have a growing red area, getting pressurized- it's infected.

YOu need to find out what you have there. Prop needs eod shots to be of any use.

Here, the Dr put a real good short piece up awhile back on infection & abcess...

freakfestMD
Getbig III

Getbig!

Re: red spot on my ass
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 04:01:35 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signs of infection:
Increasing pain, increasing swelling and redness, fevers, chills, malaise (feeling sh*tty).
Responds to antibiotics.

Signs of abcess:
All of the above, plus severe pain and fluctuance (a "tightening" of the skin and soft tissue due to pressure from a pocket of pus--usually very red and very swollen).
Requires surgical drainage.

Pretty sure I don't have an absess, but it is very sore! Will the soreness go away while doing eod or will the soreness be constant? At this time I am unable to squat because of the soreness. I don't think I'm being a candy ass but if the soreness does not go away I'm going to end the cycle. Do I still need to follow up with a post cycle?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 08:17:42 AM »
If its Tprop, some peeps is real sensative to it. I can stand it, but it hurtz. Its not a great choice for a cycle. Better to start a cycle w/ it and Enan or Cyp, or tapper off on it to end a cycle. ITs fast  acting.
Couple days and gone.

Taking a couple shots and stoping could set up a rebound hormal reaction, I'd have Nolva on hand.
I dont think you'll need it, but if I started to itch, hurt, or swell, I'd take 20mgs a day, down to 10mgs,
over 2-3weeks.

If you could lay your hands on some Enanthate or cyp, I'd switch to that, save the rest of prop to come off on.

Again you need find out what your using.

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 03:09:38 PM »
If its Tprop, some peeps is real sensative to it. I can stand it, but it hurtz. Its not a great choice for a cycle. Better to start a cycle w/ it and Enan or Cyp, or tapper off on it to end a cycle. ITs fast  acting.
Couple days and gone.

Taking a couple shots and stoping could set up a rebound hormal reaction, I'd have Nolva on hand.
I dont think you'll need it, but if I started to itch, hurt, or swell, I'd take 20mgs a day, down to 10mgs,
over 2-3weeks.

If you could lay your hands on some Enanthate or cyp, I'd switch to that, save the rest of prop to come off on.

Again you need find out what your using.

Thanks for the insight, it is prop (only test they had at the pharm I went to at the time) I'm gonna  use what I have  since I have it and cycle off with nolva. Sucks I'm one of the sensitive ones! Do you still recommend starting with 20mgs ending with 10mgs of the nolva?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 03:22:56 PM »
I taper it down, the last few tabs I split.  It prolly is not going to be a issue. prop is not very supressive.

How many mgs per ml (cc) is it?

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 04:46:43 PM »
just 300

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »
That's strong for prop.
With Prop, I use like 100mgs eod tapper'd down to 50mgs eod. That after some Enanthate & deca run earlier.
It's not the best thing to use like you are.

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 11:01:59 PM »
I realize it's not a great cycle. (but again the only thing they had at that time) I am curious what kind of gains if any can be expected by going this route...without deca,enan or cyp? I am definately going to try dropping down to 100 eod and see if the pain level decreases a little. Right now that would help a lot. Hopefully I'm not just waisting my time and money.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 06:28:44 AM »
how much of it you have? If you can stand the pain of the shots you ought to grow if you take around 500-600mg a week total, split into eod shots for at least 8-10 wk.
It's just not the greatest option. Yes, I understand you need use what you can get.

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 11:12:22 AM »
yeah that stuff will hurt a while you get three shots in a box take one every three day's rotating ass cheeks after time it won't be as bad
also why didn't you get any hgh or sustanon?
i know they alway's have that down there why did you say that's all they had was Test-D?
they got pretty much everthing down there.

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 11:21:43 AM »
yeah that stuff will hurt a while you get three shots in a box take one every three day's rotating ass cheeks after time it won't be as bad
also why didn't you get any hgh or sustanon?
i know they alway's have that down there why did you say that's all they had was Test-D?
they got pretty much everthing down there.

I was on a cruise, limited time/transportation. The pharm I went to was VERY limited.

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »
then you should of went to the one right next door there's something like a million of them side by side each other

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »
testprim d is 200mg of enan and 50 mg's of prop and there is no pain on injection if you go in with your deca first.