Author Topic: CUTLER WILL WIN 2007 OLYMPIA  (Read 5967 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: CUTLER WILL WIN 2007 OLYMPIA
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »
Ronnie will beat Cutler. You are a fool. One loss and you count out the great Ronnie Coleman. He eclipses EVERYONE.

And don't come to getbig posting pics of your shitty synthol filled biceps its just ridiculous. I'm not hating, just being real. It's sad whe the truth can be considered hate.

he dont look like that retard.... i saw him last night !! looks like shit

jay will win !! ill put $$ on it

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2007, 06:01:17 PM »

Derek,

How does it feel to know that in maybe 5 years max you'll have no means of money other than male prostitution.  Your body will be so wrecked it will be hard to look at yourself in the mirror and even recognize yourself as a human rather than some mutant.  You've probably taken 20 years off your life span. 30 years from now  I'm going to enjoy my functioning internal organs while you have to shit and piss in a bag and you're confined to a wheelchair.

I'm not being mean, I'm looking into the crystal ball.

You truly are delusional if you don't see yourself as a product of HGH coupled with moderate work in the gym and synthol.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2007, 06:49:56 PM »

in the second pic of ronnie doing the splits he would beat anyone, he looks sick but like d.a said it is old pic.

to d.a, u have a good phyqisue man, but i just wanna say, i dont know if u put anything in ur biceps, but it does kinda look synthol. If u did that, i think u didnt need it, cos it only takes away from ur physique, nothing beats the look of the actual muscle, even if an injectable can make it look bigger that does not mean it looks better, also it makes ur arm lose proportion cos the tri should be bigger than the bi.

either way, ur physique is looking good, and u handle the internet attacks pretty well.

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2007, 07:21:36 PM »

Let's here is for this avatar.  Brandy Taylor's DDD's must be so soft, damn nice.  Unfortunately, flat ass, but that's God for you...one sick demented sense of humor.
N

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2007, 07:35:51 PM »

Let's here is for this avatar.  Brandy Taylor's DDD's must be so soft, damn nice.  Unfortunately, flat ass, but that's God for you...one sick demented sense of humor.

Best post in this entire thread.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2007, 08:00:00 PM »
I'm honored  :-[

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2007, 08:28:18 PM »
I SAW HIM GUEST POSE AGAINST RONNIE AND CLEARLY SMOKED HIM!!! IF ANYTHING VICTOR WILL COME IN SECOND. RONNIE IS CLEARLY SHOOTING HIS TRICEPS NOW. LEFT LAT LOOKS HORRIBLE. AND HIS WAIST LOOKED ABOUT 42 INCHES. JAY WAS ON POINT !!!

JAY FIRST !!
VICTOR SECOND
RONNIE THIRD

PEACE

DEREK ANTHONY
WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

Are you still doing private shows for billygunz?

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2007, 08:33:18 PM »
I SAW HIM GUEST POSE AGAINST RONNIE AND CLEARLY SMOKED HIM!!! IF ANYTHING VICTOR WILL COME IN SECOND. RONNIE IS CLEARLY SHOOTING HIS TRICEPS NOW. LEFT LAT LOOKS HORRIBLE. AND HIS WAIST LOOKED ABOUT 42 INCHES. JAY WAS ON POINT !!!

JAY FIRST !!
VICTOR SECOND
RONNIE THIRD

PEACE

DEREK ANTHONY
WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

How could you talk bad about ronnie your all SYNTHOL!! no muscle at all! your the biggest joke in all of bodybuilding! you are going to go down as the gayest , ignorant wannabee bodybuilders EVER!!! people will remember ronnie for being mr.olympia. people will remember derek as a homo g4pay bwannabee bodybuilder who was full of synthol and turned tricks such as billygunz and others.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2007, 08:58:12 PM »
How could you talk bad about ronnie your all SYNTHOL!! no muscle at all! your the biggest joke in all of bodybuilding! you are going to go down as the gayest , ignorant wannabee bodybuilders EVER!!! people will remember ronnie for being mr.olympia. people will remember derek as a homo g4pay bwannabee bodybuilder who was full of synthol and turned tricks such as billygunz and others.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRUTAL PWNING!!!!! EPIC TRUTHINESS!!!!!!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2007, 10:42:51 PM »

short cut  :-\

are you delusional?

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 11:03:49 AM »