Author Topic: Leo Ingram  (Read 2163 times)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Leo Ingram
« on: June 03, 2007, 02:05:02 PM »
I think he's a good bodybuilder, his arms are insane and I would not hate to look like him..plus he's recovering from some downtime with serious excess fat, but I couldn't help finding this pic hilarious! haha it's as if he's literally thinking 'where my abs at?!?'

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Leo Ingram
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 02:06:38 PM »
I think he's a good bodybuilder, his arms are insane and I would not hate to look like him..plus he's recovering from some downtime with serious excess fat, but I couldn't help finding this pic hilarious! haha it's as if he's literally thinking 'where my abs at?!?'

lipozap
-

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 04:12:15 PM »

When I saw Leo at the USA, I think it was the 98 or so, he had the best potential of any amateur...actually he should've won that show.  That year the guy that won never even placed at a pro show.

But I don't know what the heck happened to his body?!?! Insulin/GH...who knows? If anyone has any photos of him from his amateur days, he looked awesome.
just not good enough

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 08:07:49 PM »
has arms and legs like hammhocks,but his getting pissed on with that midsection.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 06:14:05 AM »
It was '97 when Ken Brown won hvy and overall, and Leo got 2nd.
KEN BROWN was out of the blue,and clearly won that show ,was very complete and great conditioning.mass,shape he could have been a good pro what happened?ingram took a long break i think from their?and resurcaced a few yrs ago to get pro card,leo most certainly has pro size,conditioning and shape to do well is another story.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »

I'm not sure I would say Ken beat Leo "clearly", and I DEFINITELY wouldn't say Ken had anywhere near the potential that Leo did....case in point:  these are from Leo's website
just not good enough

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 12:32:08 PM »

When I saw Leo at the USA, I think it was the 98 or so, he had the best potential of any amateur...actually he should've won that show.  That year the guy that won never even placed at a pro show.

But I don't know what the heck happened to his body?!?! Insulin/GH...who knows? If anyone has any photos of him from his amateur days, he looked awesome.

that was almost 10 years ago.

just think if he'd won, and then competed for 10 years - that's how he'd look now.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)