Author Topic: The guts  (Read 1887 times)

Raz

• Getbig II
The guts
« on: June 03, 2007, 03:24:03 PM »
I've just watched the colorado webcast and was paticularly struck by some of the guts on show, as ever.

Assuming the majority of pros take roughly the same amount gear, gh etc., what do you guys think explains the difference between say DJ and, increasingly, Dex; compared with the likes of Freeman and Jay?  ??? (and before you say it, while Jay is unquestionably wide-waisted, he has no gut as such) 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: The guts
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 03:41:00 PM »
dunno ???
irongearco.com

Raz

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »
Well i was thinkin that if it was the gh or insulin or whatever, then surely they would all have the extended stomachs. But they don't ??? ???

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »
Jay has a massive gut he just controls it.

Raz

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 04:17:18 AM »
Jay has a massive gut he just controls it.

What, in every pic of him ever??

Doubt it, i'm sure there'd be a few pics of him out there where he'd let it go

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 04:30:41 AM »
What, in every pic of him ever??

Doubt it, i'm sure there'd be a few pics of him out there where he'd let it go

And there is pics of it out, you just have to look for them ::) Are you new to this whole BBing scene?
I

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 04:32:32 AM »
I've just watched the colorado webcast and was paticularly struck by some of the guts on show, as ever.

Assuming the majority of pros take roughly the same amount gear, gh etc., what do you guys think explains the difference between say DJ and, increasingly, Dex; compared with the likes of Freeman and Jay?  ??? (and before you say it, while Jay is unquestionably wide-waisted, he has no gut as such) 

In the past, I would've said I had no idea.

But now I would say that eating upwards 700 grams of protein a day has something to do with.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Raz

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 05:02:39 AM »

And there is pics of it out, you just have to look for them ::) Are you new to this whole BBing scene?

Well if there are I've never seen them. Care to provide an example?  And no i'm not 'new to this whole bbing scene', but thanks for asking.

Raz

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 05:05:04 AM »
In the past, I would've said I had no idea.

But now I would say that eating upwards 700 grams of protein a day has something to do with.

-Hedge

Yeah that's a fair point, but then surely they would all have the look.  I mean, i'm sure there's not a whole lot of difference between Silvio and David henry's protein intake, but at the col pro their level of distention was miles apart ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 05:15:06 AM »
Surprisingly, Gunter doesn't have a gut either or at least controls it well.  I suspect it is more likely the former though because he isn't the greatest poser out there so it would lead me to believe he hasn't really mastered the art of body control and only doesn't show a gut due to actually not having one.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 03:59:23 PM »
Well if there are I've never seen them. Care to provide an example?  And no i'm not 'new to this whole bbing scene', but thanks for asking.

Here you go:

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 03:33:03 AM »

Here you go:

Thank you, I did not feel like searching for the pics to show that moron Jay's gut. That's the show it was at it's worst too.
I

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 03:36:40 AM »
Jay Cutler = 2006 Mr Olympia
I am a mini beast

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 03:39:38 AM »

Here you go:

Cool... very cool.

Look at Coleman's arms in the 3rd shot. That grit eatin' mother fukciner... Awesome :) Look at those weird little striations on his right bicep. What the freak is that ? (Jay knows he is beaten in those comparisons.

Great pics DF. Thanks.
a

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 04:39:07 AM »

Raz

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 04:50:06 AM »

Here you go:

In only the first of those 3 does he have a noticeable gut.  Nothing to write home about really.

What i mean is the likes of DJ and Silvio who look like they're constantly straining to stop their stomachs literally exploding.  To me, DJ's in particular is painful to look at, I'd be worried about it if it was me.  Jay's is nowhere near that bad.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 05:14:57 AM »

Nothing new here. They all have a gut. Its from excessive HGH and IGF-1 abuse. Your internal organs grow too when your on that stuff. Its all major abuse of the above drugs mentioned.

PB