Author Topic: test cpy  (Read 1843 times)

maff24

• Getbig II
test cpy
« on: June 04, 2007, 05:41:53 AM »
hi guys my friends not very computer literate so , heres what he wants me to ask

he's bought some test cyp. , he thinks it's fake , hes jabbing 750ml a week / (nuts IMO). he hasnt got any bigger and doesnt feel any different . hes been doing this for 2 weeks . its in a blue box by nicholas ? but its a dark colour compared to his other cyp which is a clear colour .

any help for the poor guy .

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: test cyp
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:48:17 AM »
It can sometimes take 3-4 weeks to feel anything from a long acting ester like Test C (it usually hits me after about four weeks).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 05:55:03 AM »
It can sometimes take 3-4 weeks to feel anything from a long acting ester like Test C (it usually hits me after about four weeks).

Rim...750mgs? in a guy thats never used any? That stuff's bunk IMO. 2 weeks is long enough. He ought to not be able to roll over in bed in the morning for a hour.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 06:15:17 AM »
Rim...750mgs? in a guy thats never used any? That stuff's bunk IMO. 2 weeks is long enough. He ought to not be able to roll over in bed in the morning for a hour.

You're probably right that it's fake but then again I'm on 900mg a week & it's been a little over two weeks & it's just starting to kick in now (but then again I'm also taking a little Sust).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »
You're probably right that it's fake but then again I'm on 900mg a week & it's been a little over two weeks & it's just starting to kick in now (but then again I'm also taking a little Sust).

This aint your 1st time though Rim... Still, I wish you could walk to the counter, and buy a box of testoviron amps and tell me what you think. 750mgs of that stuff, and asking if it's working dont go together. I'd be very surprised if any guy didnt feel that in 24hrs. He ought to be getting some pimples here and there off that dose too. Hell, he ought to notice his heart thump. esp around some nice ass.
Yeah, it takes a couple weeks to get on a nice roll w/ pumping iron, but he ought to notice something.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 07:32:49 AM »
This aint your 1st time though Rim... Still, I wish you could walk to the counter, and buy a box of testoviron amps and tell me what you think. 750mgs of that stuff, and asking if it's working dont go together. I'd be very surprised if any guy didnt feel that in 24hrs. He ought to be getting some pimples here and there off that dose too. Hell, he ought to notice his heart thump. esp around some nice ass.
Yeah, it takes a couple weeks to get on a nice roll w/ pumping iron, but he ought to notice something.

True.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: test cpy
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:25 AM »
Give it more time...

My first cycle i didn't feel anything for 4 weeks and i was using Organon Sust.

8)

maff24

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 03:50:33 PM »
thanks i'll let u know how he gets on

maff24

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_1846706/tm.htm

heres a link to a exact same situation ,

see what u think guys , ur expertise is very appreciated

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 04:08:12 AM »
Give it more time...

My first cycle i didn't feel anything for 4 weeks and i was using Organon Sust.

8)
Here in Portugal sust's price passed from 3.50 Eur to 7.50 eur!!!!! It pissed me off!!!!! How much do you pay for sust?
S

maff24

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 05:24:20 AM »
were on about cyp mate

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 06:18:08 AM »
Here in Portugal sust's price passed from 3.50 Eur to 7.50 eur!!!!! It pissed me off!!!!! How much do you pay for sust?

IS The Euro at about $1.36 US today? ???
UG "Sus"   is  cheaper that that here in USA, but if your buying real human Pharma Sus in the USA for  $10cc these days, thats not unreal. Dutch Organon (I dont even know if theye still make it).
The Fla compounding pharmas quit making Sus after that big bust as far as I know. That was good stuff.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 07:28:06 AM »

When i used them last year i paid $5 each...

8)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 07:34:57 AM »

Good stuff in Portugal, the available roids? How tight are the authorities there, do they clamp down big time?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »
Lisbon is a cool city.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 11:11:18 AM »
Good stuff in Portugal, the available roids? How tight are the authorities there, do they clamp down big time?
Aqui a polícia está a apertar muito quem vende! Já se torna um pouco complicado arranjar material. Por isso está cada vez mais caro.
S

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 11:47:21 AM »
Aqui a polícia está a apertar muito quem vende! Já se torna um pouco complicado arranjar material. Por isso está cada vez mais caro.

WHAT??!!!  What did you just say???!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »
Hey MM, go ask him. Land in  Amsterdam. You'll want to spend a few days there, and the girls walk right into the guys locker room off the Red light district area gyms. Take the train across the Spanish frontier.
It looks like apocalyptic Detroit when you hit the outskirts of Lisbon, but dont be put off, she rocks!
Some stunning dark haired women there.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 01:04:03 PM »

WHAT??!!!  What did you just say???!!!

"Here the police is it hold tight very who sells!  Already it becomes a little complicated arrange stuff.  By that is more and more costly"

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »
LOL!! Thanx Arnold J!