Author Topic: BD sterility issues????  (Read 2943 times)

strength

BD sterility issues????
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:51:06 AM »
just got of the phone with a friend who ended up getting an infection in his quad after his first EVER injection.  Was using Andropen.  He did say he had to go through like 3 pins and was nervous as heck.  i dont think it was a great injection but now he has offered the gear to me.  ive never heard problems from BD gear.  i have another friend on the same andropen and hes having no probs.  is this more of a terrible injection or what???  he said his leg turned pink all that jazz, he went to the doc got some anti-b's and it cleared up.  what would you do?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: BD sterility issues????
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:52:43 AM »
Check your PM's.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 11:12:42 AM »
I had a delt pin do something like that about a year ago with Organon Sust. everything was normal and the injection was smooth. 5 days after the pin it got really hot and red but didn't swell. i didn't go to the doc because i didn't have a fever and there wasn't any swelling, just pain and redness. it eventually faded away without problems.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »
Rim PM me the same info if you would. I would like info on this as well.

I don't think there's ever been sterility issues with BD. Ive used it and I know plenty of bro's who have as well. All with no probs. That doesnt really sound like an infection maybe more of just a bad reaction to the prop in the andropen.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 11:48:34 AM »
BD is a UGL just like all the others.  NONE have quality controls on par with human grad pharm companies.  There's always risk with UGLs.  Wouldn't be the first time I've heard of a bad BD product.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 12:20:10 PM »
I suspect the Dr prescribed just to be on the safe side. No fever? I had a whole quad very red and sore recently for 1week+,  no fever and I felt great otherwise. That's not a infection. That's just something irritated from a shot.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 02:11:54 PM »
Quad injections can be rough for a lot of guys, especially those new to injecting...a lot of nerves in your quad. Most newbies should just stick with glutes and delts IMO.

As far as the Andropen, I can't comment on this product but I've never heard of BD having unsterile gear.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 05:29:43 PM »
Quad injections can be rough for a lot of guys, especially those new to injecting...a lot of nerves in your quad. Most newbies should just stick with glutes and delts IMO.

As far as the Andropen, I can't comment on this product but I've never heard of BD having unsterile gear.

This is a great post and right on the money.  The site probally was not infected, just irritated.  This happens to me when I shoot my quads also, but they are huge and vascular so I should have known  :D lol 

I wish I could shoot em cause its a great big muscle that would be a good place to put gear.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 08:21:08 PM »
This is a great post and right on the money.  The site probally was not infected, just irritated.  This happens to me when I shoot my quads also, but they are huge and vascular so I should have known  :D lol 

I wish I could shoot em cause its a great big muscle that would be a good place to put gear.
I used to shoot my quads a lot, but I got fed up with the never knowing if I was going to have that irritating pain post injection...it's my understanding that this comes from all the nerves in the quad...I guess they are irritated by the pin, I'm not sure exactly but that seems to be the case. In short, for myself, it's a 50/50 shot, so I don't mess with it any more.

...and you're right, it's a huge muscle to inject into, and very easy, but as you well know, all of us huge guys have tons of other huge muscles to inject. 8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »
I used to shoot my quads a lot, but I got fed up with the never knowing if I was going to have that irritating pain post injection...it's my understanding that this comes from all the nerves in the quad...I guess they are irritated by the pin, I'm not sure exactly but that seems to be the case. In short, for myself, it's a 50/50 shot, so I don't mess with it any more.

...and you're right, it's a huge muscle to inject into, and very easy, but as you well know, all of us huge guys have tons of other huge muscles to inject. 8)

Yeah thats how it was for me too most of the time they blew up, all swollen and red, hard to walk for days.  Yeah I stopped shooting them too.  I have said all along glutes and delts seem to be the safest, at least in my experiance.  Problem is when on long cycles when shooting big volumes of oil, especially with things like prop and tren the glutes and delts get overused.  I have been considering lats?  They seem hard to hit though  :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »
Yeah thats how it was for me too most of the time they blew up, all swollen and red, hard to walk for days.  Yeah I stopped shooting them too.  I have said all along glutes and delts seem to be the safest, at least in my experiance.  Problem is when on long cycles when shooting big volumes of oil, especially with things like prop and tren the glutes and delts get overused.  I have been considering lats?  They seem hard to hit though  :-\

Have you ever hit biceps? I have not yet but that actually seems like the easiest place to inject. I was always worried about my arms getting to tight afterwards. seem like it would hurt like hell to train biceps afterwards.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 09:13:48 PM »
Have you ever hit biceps? I have not yet but that actually seems like the easiest place to inject. I was always worried about my arms getting to tight afterwards. seem like it would hurt like hell to train biceps afterwards.

No I have not but am tempted to try, the same reasons as you keep me from trying.  Also they are not a very big muscle(at least for me  :'() and from what I understand its best for the absobtion of the gear to be in a large muscle.  But I still know lots of guys do, seems like a decent option for another spot.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 05:25:57 AM »
where do you guys shoot? i shoot on the upper outside of the quad almost to the pant seam line. i always hit nerves from the top so i started shooting from the side and i haven't had a bad pin in a long time.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 06:23:54 AM »
Im surprised to hear all these big leg guys dont shoot them. So much for local growth from shots...

Arms:  Bi's, if you do - do them *AFTER*  a workout. That ball of oil has caused me bruiseing from arm workouts done a couple days later w/ Enan or Deca. Try prop, it'll disolve faster, but hurt like hell. Smaller shots is the thing. Tris have a lot of options. I use 5/8"  25ga. only about 3/4cc max at a spot.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 06:23:18 PM »
I have been considering lats?  They seem hard to hit though  :-\
I've never injected my lats but I want to...but like you said, it's kind of a difficult area to get to correctly. I need a live in nurse...preferably a hot one.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 06:35:10 PM »
Surprised Rim has not thrown out the pec shot here yet...

Quads are actually my favorite! rotate delts, glutes and quads but getting up the nerve for the Rim Pec Shot.

If I could reach it effectively, would do the ventragluteal

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 07:37:58 PM »
where do you guys shoot? i shoot on the upper outside of the quad almost to the pant seam line. i always hit nerves from the top so i started shooting from the side and i haven't had a bad pin in a long time.

8)

Thats where I put it in the outside, maybe not that high up but close.  I just think its different for everyone as far as areas that will tolerate the juice and injection.  I have had some leg shots go fine, just way too high a percentage dont, so its just not worth it to me anymore.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 08:21:22 PM »
Surprised Rim has not thrown out the pec shot here yet...

Quads are actually my favorite! rotate delts, glutes and quads but getting up the nerve for the Rim Pec Shot.

If I could reach it effectively, would do the ventragluteal
Get on those pec shots...easiest most convenient place to pin IMO.