Author Topic: DILLET vs DORIAN  (Read 40136 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: DILLET vs DORIAN
« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »
yes but remember, yates won 15 of 17 pro shows and the lowest placing he got was 2nd, straight out the box. this counts for something.  ;D
It proves that a fascination on numbers goes hand in hand with guilibility on IFBB integrity & contest placings. ;D

Hope this helps

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2007, 08:25:26 AM »
No disrespect to Dorian but he never had that wow factor like Coleman did.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2007, 10:22:34 AM »

agreed. this is something that the nuthuggers will never understand - dorian lacked the shape and detail from the front (other than the abs of course) to ever really have that WOW factor that 93 Flex or 99 Ronnie had.

how can you when you are built like a fridge and get owned by most guys from the front?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »
Hulkster, GET HELP. We know you are IN LOVE with Ronnie, but this is BEYOND obsessive.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »

F&#@# the tear, this was always true.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2007, 11:43:28 AM »
Pumpster's mr. olympia hahahahahahahahaha

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2007, 12:10:47 PM »
agreed. this is something that the nuthuggers will never understand - dorian lacked the shape and detail from the front (other than the abs of course) to ever really have that WOW factor that 93 Flex or 99 Ronnie had.

how can you when you are built like a fridge and get owned by most guys from the front?

then explain why the audience reaction was much louder for dorian than for ronnie and flex combined?

dorian did not have the shape and detail that flex and ronnie had.

flex and ronnie did not have the size and conditioning that yates had.

when will you finally realize that what constitutes the winner is totally different than reality?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2007, 12:13:45 PM »
why don't you start trying to explain the pics rather than worry about fan reaction?

dorian post tear looked like garbage (at least from the entire front side) like everyone says and all you can do to counter that is talk about who got cheered or booed? ::)

epic avoidance of what most people on this thread are saying..
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2007, 12:18:43 PM »
  Guys, let it go. It is absolutely pointless arguing with Hulkster. I was reading through the archives and I saw that I debated Dorian vs Ronnie with Hulkster in four different threads way back in 2005. The guy is a complete fanatic and his love for Ronnie knows no bounds. I think that Dorian is better than Ronnie, but I don't consider Dorian to be the best bodybuuilder ever. Hulkster, conversely, believes that Ronnie is the greatest ever, even greater than Oliva, and that all of his bodyparts are better than the bodyparts of all other bodybuuilder. Let Hulkster think that he "won" and just stop posting. It is pointless arguing with this retard. He probably even has some latent homosexual tendencies, in the way the he is so completely in love with another man. Just let it stop.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2007, 12:25:23 PM »
 ::)

this coming from the guy who spends hours posting 5 million word  posts that no one reads.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2007, 12:37:03 PM »
::)

this coming from the guy who spends hours posting 5 million word  posts that no one reads.. :-\

Dude, you are a fanatic. Look at your post count. How many of them were made defending Ronnie? Ten thousand of them? You have already stated that you think that Ronnie is better than Arnold, Sergio, Haney, etc, and that he has the best chest, delts, quads, biceps, triceps, back of al times. So who's more of a guy? At least I realize that Dorian would not be able to defeat a prime Oliva, but you believe otherwise. Ronnie was a bottom-feeder for many years when he couldn't make a single call-out at even minor pro shows to get a pay-check. He was never a star like Dorian, who won practically every contest he entered including the Mr.Olympia on only his second try. Seriously, dude, get a fucking life. You are such a fucking loser and it is pathetic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2007, 01:06:55 PM »
why don't you start trying to explain the pics rather than worry about fan reaction?

dorian post tear looked like garbage (at least from the entire front side) like everyone says and all you can do to counter that is talk about who got cheered or booed? ::)

unreal how moronic you actually are thinking your shitty opinion on pictures is the final word for everything:

all post tear pics:

you have serious problems.

you obsession with ronnie is scary.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2007, 01:09:43 PM »

the point is that if yates according to you looked like garbage, then the fans would have said something then.

it is no different in boxing or any other sport where judges decided the winner.

it would be the samething as you claiming the fighter winning the decision did not deserve to win, but the crowd cheers anyway.

no, idiot, if the winner is not deserving the fucking crowd boos.

dumbass.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2007, 04:08:42 PM »
dillet>yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2007, 04:13:40 PM »
LOL but it doesn't matter what reality says!

its all based on the fan reaction! ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2007, 04:16:42 PM »
Pumpster's mr. olympia hahahahahahahahaha

Another pubes meltdown reminding us that Dillet owned Yates despite contest or "audience" reaction LOL Yates looking as lost as pubes here.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2007, 04:17:29 PM »
 Guys, let it go. It is absolutely pointless arguing with Hulkster. I was reading through the archives and I saw that I debated Dorian vs Ronnie with Hulkster in four different threads way back in 2005. The guy is a complete fanatic and his love for Ronnie knows no bounds. I think that Dorian is better than Ronnie, but I don't consider Dorian to be the best bodybuuilder ever. Hulkster, conversely, believes that Ronnie is the greatest ever, even greater than Oliva, and that all of his bodyparts are better than the bodyparts of all other bodybuuilder. Let Hulkster think that he "won" and just stop posting. It is pointless arguing with this retard. He probably even has some latent homosexual tendencies, in the way the he is so completely in love with another man. Just let it stop.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKY basically suggesting that his attraction to white BBs with bricklayer bodies is the way to go. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: June 09, 2007, 04:20:33 PM »

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »

unreal how moronic you actually are thinking your shitty opinion on pictures is the final word for everything:

all post tear pics:

you have serious problems.

you obsession with ronnie is scary.

ronnie looks unreal, but i have to say that dorian had the best overall quality muscle. compare these pictures to cutler, to me personally dorian had one of the best quality muscles.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #269 on: June 09, 2007, 05:30:29 PM »
ronnie looks unreal, but i have to say that dorian had the best overall quality muscle. compare these pictures to cutler, to me personally dorian had one of the best quality muscles.

Comparing Cutler to Yates is an insult to Yates.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2013, 11:02:59 PM »
Dillet was a big guy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2013, 11:45:15 PM »
Comparing Cutler to Yates is an insult to Yates.

Jay should actually apologize to Mr Yates for this

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2013, 02:26:35 AM »
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...WHY THE HELL DID DORIAN EVEN STEP ON THE STAGE??? HE IS BEING WALKED ALL OVER BY DILLET. DILLET HAD AN AWESOME PHYSIQUE...WIDE AS HELL SHOULDERS, TAPERED WAIST, CRAZY LEGS...HE LACKED A BACK THAT WAS AS DEVELOPED AS THE FRONT, BUT OVER ALL HE WAS AWESOME...HAVE TO ADMIT HE WAS NEVER A GOOD POSER, BUT A MONSTER NONE THE LESS.
holy shit i love these threads

lol