Author Topic: Questions On T3....  (Read 1356 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Questions On T3....
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:23:51 PM »
While im already at single digit bodyfat and plan on running another cutter var/eq/test/mast/letro for another 12 wks I am very curious about T3. I hate clen and prefer using ECA for bodyfat loss, along with an immaculate diet and cardio. My goal is to hold my conditioning as long as possible without sacrificing size. Can T3 be used in moderation (through the weekend or like 5 days on or as necessary) something along those lines, so i can junk it up a little and still stay lean? Or is it a waste of time and money for me? How does one incorporate it w ephedrine? Also, what are some sample dosages for it. I am new to the thyroid enhancers but heard they're frequently abused by models and other people who have to take photos which require one to be in shape?
***guys your imput is most appreciated***
                       Thanks
                              ST
-

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Questions On T3....
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 05:14:35 PM »
T3 is great for burning calories, but it'll make you weak, you will lose strenght

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
If you're using t-3 then use it constant...no some days on some days off...this will cause an unnecessary rebound effect, one that's completely avoidable.

Although I'm not an ephedra fan at all, you can use it with the ephedra...no big deal.

Dose, start at 25mcg/ed and ramp it up 12.5mcg each time you go up...you should try not to go over 100mcg/ed, no need, plus this is when you start playing with fire, when you go over 100mcg/ed.

Do not drop the t-3 right away from your high dose level, but rather ramp down and come off slowly. Do this and you should be fine.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:54:46 PM »
If you're using t-3 then use it constant...no some days on some days off...this will cause an unnecessary rebound effect, one that's completely avoidable.

Although I'm not an ephedra fan at all, you can use it with the ephedra...no big deal.

Dose, start at 25mcg/ed and ramp it up 12.5mcg each time you go up...you should try not to go over 100mcg/ed, no need, plus this is when you start playing with fire, when you go over 100mcg/ed.

Do not drop the t-3 right away from your high dose level, but rather ramp down and come off slowly. Do this and you should be fine.
awesome, thanks guys
What is the typical protocol for T3? Is it consistant, or like 2wks on/2wks off type of deal?
-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 06:24:55 PM »
awesome, thanks guys
What is the typical protocol for T3? Is it consistant, or like 2wks on/2wks off type of deal?

No, you run it straight through, reread my past post.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 10:43:24 PM »

true! I had some bad experience a few weeks ago at 150 mcg ( + some ECA)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 11:21:54 PM »
damn i dodnt realize how strong it is... G, what were the troubles? flat muscles? wasting?
-

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 06:35:46 AM »
damn i dodnt realize how strong it is... G, what were the troubles? flat muscles? wasting?
severe headaches , hot flashes , heart was racing most time , especilly with a high intensity cardio  - it was pounding way harder the it should be.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 05:34:53 PM »
I have been on a low dose of T-3  ( 25mcg daily ) for the last 6 months or so.
I was told if you go on T-3 you need to commit to it at low doses for a year or 2 for it to work right.
I have always ate rather well, but since I have been on T-3 , especially the last few months I am the leanest I have ever been.
I am even off-cycle now and I am not loosing any muscle . I am continueing a program of this exactly every morning.
50 mg proviron
2 12.5 mg T-3 tabs
.25 mg arimdex
Then every other day I do a shot of 500 iu's of HCG.
I have not lost much muscle and have kept up my strength and I am  at 2 months since I have taken a shot of any gear at all!
I am staying off cycle so I can get my wife pregnant.
I promised her I would stay off until she gets pregnant.
I have consulted with alot of people that really know their stuff and this was what
was suggested to be the best idea so my swimmers come back , but I can maintain
my size.
So far everything is working except the pregnancy part!

I am taking off

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »
I have been on a low dose of T-3  ( 25mcg daily ) for the last 6 months or so.
I was told if you go on T-3 you need to commit to it at low doses for a year or 2 for it to work right.
I have always ate rather well, but since I have been on T-3 , especially the last few months I am the leanest I have ever been.
I am even off-cycle now and I am not loosing any muscle . I am continueing a program of this exactly every morning.
50 mg proviron
2 12.5 mg T-3 tabs
.25 mg arimdex
Then every other day I do a shot of 500 iu's of HCG.
I have not lost much muscle and have kept up my strength and I am  at 2 months since I have taken a shot of any gear at all!
I am staying off cycle so I can get my wife pregnant.
I promised her I would stay off until she gets pregnant.
I have consulted with alot of people that really know their stuff and this was what
was suggested to be the best idea so my swimmers come back , but I can maintain
my size.
So far everything is working except the pregnancy part!

I am taking off

The adex, provo and HCG is causing this IMO.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 10:58:03 PM »
So you would suggest stopping the HCG, adex, and proviron until she gets pregnant ?
Just stay on the low dose T-3?
Do you think I may start burning muscle even at this dose ?
Thanks

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 04:30:55 PM »
Have you gotten a sperm count and motility check? It could be her.
How long you been on AAS? How long off?

Unless you run long and hard, a few months off ought to do it. Hey lots of Peeps take a long time to get prego.
They might have 2 kids in a row... Then YEARS w/ unprotected sex before another.

Dont overlook the obvious, enough quality mattress time? Humpin' and sleepin'? Stress? Heat/ work?