Author Topic: Darrem Charles: "My son is the future of bodybuilding"  (Read 18066 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Darrem Charles: "My son is the future of bodybuilding"
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 08:31:54 PM »
Its my avatar bro? you like it? Thats after my first cycle of NO XPLODE. Next im going to stack CELL MASS with APLODAN.

haha don't forget the NaNOX Vapor

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 08:46:28 PM »
Of you having to buy them separately?
well if im involved in posing trunks that has to do with dareem and his son it would be that you would have to go and get my trunks out of your wifes panty drawer she wanted to keep them from you but you can send them dareems way.............. hope this helps
i

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 09:00:08 PM »
well if im involved in posing trunks that has to do with dareem and his son it would be that you would have to go and get my trunks out of your wifes panty drawer she wanted to keep them from you but you can send them dareems way.............. hope this helps
That made no sense what so ever, but a gold star for your A+ effort.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 09:05:33 PM »
I'm pissed at my dad.  He didn't give me steroids until I was 18!  I could have had a chance! hahah
N

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 06:57:08 AM »

english muthafucka do you speak it?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 08:01:58 AM »
Holy shit, Sergio gave birth to that kid right on stage, amazing what these drugs can do for a fella..

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 02:07:47 PM »
Darrem has some crazy genetics and so does his son !

Apparently Darrem turned pro naturaly (from Roy Calender's mouth )

that's a tough thing to do

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 02:43:53 PM »
Holy shit, Sergio gave birth to that kid right on stage, amazing what these drugs can do for a fella..

holy shit is bob chick back there possibly lookin at some guys cock?
i

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 03:51:21 PM »
holy shit is bob chick back there possibly lookin at some guys cock?
Um, no, as a matter of fact it is not. Dang, miss after miss for you in this thread isn't it?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 02:11:13 AM »
Dave's son is 20:

http://www.davehawk.com/davejr.htm
Brutal hardcore balding

Must be fun to be 20 and have half as much hair as your dad.
$

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 02:12:53 AM »
Darrem: My son is the future of bodybuilding but I never had one
I am a mini beast

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 02:26:11 AM »
Darrem has some crazy genetics and so does his son !

Apparently Darrem turned pro naturaly (from Roy Calender's mouth )

that's a tough thing to do

Probably true, it is normal within the Caribbean IFBB to do so, as our drug testing policies are extremely strict. Multiple random yearly tests, lifetime bans have been passed, must past full test to get pro status etc. Like Gustavo, I recall the way he looked when he went pro, and it is a world of difference to how he looks now. Many Caribbean champs take some time off after getting pro card to "gain size" [we all know what that means] and they come out in a year or 2 looking very different.

That being said, it isn't so hard to go pro natty within our region as most the guys up there are natty, or 'close it it' if I make sense.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 03:29:08 AM »
Um, no, as a matter of fact it is not. Dang, miss after miss for you in this thread isn't it?
yes pussy miss after miss it seems like your a little pussyfart that waits for me to respond to these threads anyways if you would put as much atention as you put here you might have a wife that doesnt go and fuck your dad because your on here jacking off to my threads. your a piece of shit failure if you were my kid i wouldnt feed you.
i

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 03:37:00 AM »
Probably true, it is normal within the Caribbean IFBB to do so, as our drug testing policies are extremely strict. Multiple random yearly tests, lifetime bans have been passed, must past full test to get pro status etc. Like Gustavo, I recall the way he looked when he went pro, and it is a world of difference to how he looks now. Many Caribbean champs take some time off after getting pro card to "gain size" [we all know what that means] and they come out in a year or 2 looking very different.

That being said, it isn't so hard to go pro natty within our region as most the guys up there are natty, or 'close it it' if I make sense.

from the pics I say of the past Caribbean championships, it doesn't seem that easy !  :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 05:13:19 AM »
from the pics I say of the past Caribbean championships, it doesn't seem that easy !  :)

LOL, no, I didn't mean it's easy to go pro in the Caribbean, far from it, there are some really good guys here and the quality of physiques is very good...but no where near the level of 'enhancement' one sees in our western counterparts. I more meant doing it 'naturally' is different/feasible here due to the drug testing comparitively to say the US or Canada.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 06:27:21 AM »
yes pussy miss after miss it seems like your a little pussyfart that waits for me to respond to these threads anyways if you would put as much atention as you put here you might have a wife that doesnt go and fuck your dad because your on here jacking off to my threads. your a piece of shit failure if you were my kid i wouldnt feed you.
What sorts of grades did you get in English class? Or are you just reeeally bad at expressing yourself? Or, another possibility, you had a stroke? Regardless, you're taking this whole internet thing a bit too serious. I think you should go cry it all out on your domestic partner's shoulder over a pint of Häagen-Dazs while watching St. Elmo's Fire, I'm sure you'll feel better.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 12:02:57 PM »
is the whole haagan daas a personal experience?did i hit a nerve talkin about your wife?i already hit her g-spot.do me a favor concentrate on why your women isnt satisfied because your little shaft keeps fallin out instead of jackin off to my threads.in fact send me your email and ill send a pic of myself so you can rub one out to that since you seem interested in me and only me in this thread.oohhhhhh basement boy you forgot to tell which channel st. elmos fire is on.............. heres one cry me a river build a bridge and get over it pussyfart. hope this helps
i

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 10:09:11 PM »
is the whole haagan daas a personal experience?did i hit a nerve talkin about your wife?i already hit her g-spot.do me a favor concentrate on why your women isnt satisfied because your little shaft keeps fallin out instead of jackin off to my threads.in fact send me your email and ill send a pic of myself so you can rub one out to that since you seem interested in me and only me in this thread.oohhhhhh basement boy you forgot to tell which channel st. elmos fire is on.............. heres one cry me a river build a bridge and get over it pussyfart. hope this helps
Haha, someone's obviously upset along with being clueless. I was trying so very hard not to say it but...MELTDOWN! Hahaha, in the immortal words of the Squadfather, "Calm down tiger, it ain't that serious."

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 11:59:47 PM »
I would never encourage my kid to get involved with competitive bodybuilding....It leads to nowhere and in order to do well the drugs must be used at abusive levels.

Darreems kid is a good little bodybuilder but really not anything special as far as potential.

I will post two pix of me, 1 at 16 and the other at 17 and a half...I was a ripped 169 for the NPC NY state show (pix 1 two weeks out) and 220 something, not lean a year and a half later with 2-4 hours a day training, eating at least 8 meals a day (a meal would be a pound of pasta with beef, or a dozen eggs with potatoes, or a can of tuna with a few potatos).  I was in the gym in the morning and evening every single day of my life then.  Muscle can be built naturally at that age very easily...the test levels are high enough, BUT how many teens have real discipline?  Darreems kid has a car, food....nah, it won't happen for him because it's too easy.  I worked for my food, had no car and took buses to the gym or walked until about 20 years old or so..... You don't see many champions coming out of rich homes or taken care of when young, i think....take away the car, make him work for food and then you will make a champion, I believe.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 12:10:13 AM »
Perhaps Darrem does indeed use little sauce and doing it that way is not that unhealthy.  I'm sure if Darrem was a mad juicer he would not want his son following that path.

Dave's son is 20:

http://www.davehawk.com/davejr.htm
Yeah, it's not like Darrem Syntholed the shit out of his calves etc.

And Dave's son is on a lot of gear already (nice bitch tits).

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2007, 12:16:46 AM »
dave hawk was a real good teen bb.  Also from that time was a guy named Vinny Conzo...a monster...there were so many real impressive teen bb from the 80's it was ridiculous. 

Even with the drugs today teens rarely come close...why?  It's the work ethic...most train like girls...the gyms today are weak fitness clubs with machines...the mentality is get in get out within 40 min and 1 bodypart a day.  Go back to old school...train hard, train bodyparts more than 1 time a week and eat like animals.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 04:34:02 AM »
Haha, someone's obviously upset along with being clueless. I was trying so very hard not to say it but...MELTDOWN! Hahaha, in the immortal words of the Squadfather, "Calm down tiger, it ain't that serious."
yes i know you must feel special cause im the only person that responds to your posts calll me ill take you to mrs fields and buy you a cookie :-*
i

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 07:16:53 AM »
anyone have any pics of this kid

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 07:17:53 AM »
Holy lord, i can only imagine what i would do with that.

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »
i was expecting a hell of alot after all the hype
but was disappointed, he looks like the average teen bodybuilder
he looks good but WAY too much smoke and barely any fire
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=10630