Author Topic: Darrem Charles: "My son is the future of bodybuilding"  (Read 18067 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Darrem Charles: "My son is the future of bodybuilding"
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 10:27:33 PM »
he looks way soft in the legs.

But his legs are better then his dads

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2007, 10:44:57 PM »
I want my son to grow up to be a construction worker. It's all about genetics. He's got all the tools. He has a Lego set, Tinkertoys, and Lincoln Logs. He loves to stack blocks. He has a Matchbox car to get to and from the construction playset. He could truly be one of the greatest ever! My son is the future of bricklaying!
BigNationRadio.com

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2007, 07:14:42 AM »
I want my son to grow up to be a construction worker. It's all about genetics. He's got all the tools. He has a Lego set, Tinkertoys, and Lincoln Logs. He loves to stack blocks. He has a Matchbox car to get to and from the construction playset. He could truly be one of the greatest ever! My son is the future of bricklaying!

LOL thats funny

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2007, 08:10:24 AM »
he is impressive for beeing so young.

Kind of cruel to stick needles in your sons butt.

But he got his dads narrow back, it will be hard
to become mr olympia with a narrow back.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »
he is impressive for beeing so young.

Kind of cruel to stick needles in your sons butt.

But he got his dads narrow back, it will be hard
to become mr olympia with a narrow back.

That physique is very easily attained without drugs and simply constant training and food... 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2007, 11:35:40 AM »
darrem is a top bodybuilder but isn't quite first tier

his kid has his genetics so what makes him think he is the future ???

E
E

soflagirl

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2007, 05:58:14 AM »
Darrem isn't a first tier bodybuilder? How does one have seven professional wins if they are not a first tier bodybuilder???? I've watched his son Renel train since he was 13yrs old and at that age he had better bi's than most men. Believe me he has great genetics, some guys train for years trying to obtain the physique that he has at 17........He is the future of bodybuilding

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2007, 06:10:35 AM »
on getbig the murderer is first tier and ole darrem is not,,there is things that only uniqe to getbig you should learn it :D

darrem = first tier
fallen angel

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2007, 07:01:27 AM »
Just bored is all.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2007, 12:39:52 PM »
Darrem isn't a first tier bodybuilder? How does one have seven professional wins if they are not a first tier bodybuilder???? I've watched his son Renel train since he was 13yrs old and at that age he had better bi's than most men. Believe me he has great genetics, some guys train for years trying to obtain the physique that he has at 17........He is the future of bodybuilding

he is a great bodybuilder for sure but he won small shows where the top competiton didn't participate and never placed top 6 at the O

he's right outside the first tier

E
E

soflagirl

• Getbig I
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2007, 06:18:26 AM »
He is a great bodybuilder, yes they were smal shows, but at the 2003 Maximus Pro he beat Dex and Ruhl and at the 05 NY Pro he beat Victor Martinez who are all considered top competitors, and placing 7th at the O isn't too bad, yeah some of the big boys did not do that show that year, but I still think he is one hell of a bodybuilder.

RJ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »
In my opinion Darrem Charles gets big time screwed at allot of shows. For example his 10th place placing at the 2004 Olympia is just one out of many. He brings the total package and his posing is impeccable. I feel he was the better all around poser/bodybuilder at the Shawn Ray Classic as well. I'm not taking anything away from kai Green, Kai deserved second place I think. kai Green is also just what the sport needs, creativity mixed with symmetry and esthetic's. Anyways thats just my opinion, I feel Darrem is one of the best ever and everyone here would kill to have his body. He's seems like a class act as well. I would rather pay money to see a Darrem Charles/Kai Green performance any day than watching a Branch Warren/Dennis James performance. Kudos to the placings at the Colorado pro. I just thought Darrem should of got the nod.

RJ