Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37384 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Bump for 12 pages of pure Pumphard meltdown!!! Threats of violence, cop outs, crappy Pumphard insults, it has it all!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Look who showed up, another thread researcher.........

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Bump for 12 pages of pure Pumphard meltdown!!! Threats of violence, cop outs, crappy Pumphard insults, it has it all!

hahaha, yet another brutal reminder about what a colossal shitstain this pedo is

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'll bet your sitting in your mother's basement, in front of the computer, shitting your pants............hahahaa h

Master Blaster

I'll be your sitting in your mother's basement, in front of the computer, shitting your pants............hahahaa h

You want to shit on my pants in my mom's basement?  :-\

You really are sick.  :-X

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'll bet your sitting in your mother's basement, in front of the computer, shitting your pants............hahahaa h
is that better........sorry, my typing skills are surely not par with yours

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

that because you used the "hunt and peck" method...

with typing and kids

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

that because you used the "hunt and peck" method...

with typing and kids
sorry to hurt your feelings homobull, but the pedo that your defending, can't answer why he was surfing a pedo site......but then again, what do you expect from someone who has a gay website........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
sorry to hurt your feelings homobull, but the pedo that your defending, can't answer why he was surfing a pedo site......but then again, what do you expect from someone who has a gay website........

Let me explain something to you, you overflowing gravy boat...

PAND googles your name, gets a list of addressess (you can't tell what these are yet).  He enters to find dirt on you.  The address he clicks on from the google screen takes you to one of your posts or straight to your profile.  Regardless, there is no surfing.  He realizes from the posts what kind demented sick site you belong to, and immediately cut and pastes the addres so we can start owning you, which we have.

Just thinking about some of the things you must have done in you 40+ years on this planet sickens me.  I violently dry heave from the possibilities of your wretched desires.   :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

Listen, plumpfuck, let me give you some advice.  If you want to convince people you make millions on the stock market every day...you need first to convince them that you are a smart guy.  PROBLEM: your posts look like they have been written by a 12 year old who is functionally illiterate.

"Hope this helps" ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I'm fvcken sick and tired of you coming on here and calling being on all time.  Your looking for a fight that badly, I'll be your fvcken huckleberry.  But not at the Olympia, you fvcken coward, we'll meet somewhere else, without the big fvcken crowds.  It's no problem, I travel alot, money is not a problem,  we should be able to hook up somewhere.  I wanna see what the fvck your going to do in front of my face, say when.

Oh you travel a lot, huh.  Tell me, poptart, did you follow through with this, or did you suck his dick to get out of this mess.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Oh you travel a lot, huh.  Tell me, poptart, did you follow through with this, or did you suck his dick to get out of this mess.
hahahahah pwned!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahahahah pwned!!

hahahahahaa "money is not a problem" hahahahahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
hahahahahaa "money is not a problem" hahahahahaha

hahaha, listen to this obese fucktoid, "he" acts like "he" is donald trump or something ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Let me explain something to you, you overflowing gravy boat...

PAND googles your name, gets a list of addressess (you can't tell what these are yet).  He enters to find dirt on you.  The address he clicks on from the google screen takes you to one of your posts or straight to your profile.  Regardless, there is no surfing.  He realizes from the posts what kind demented sick site you belong to, and immediately cut and pastes the addres so we can start owning you, which we have.

Just thinking about some of the things you must have done in you 40+ years on this planet sickens me.  I violently dry heave from the possibilities of your wretched desires.   :P
Fighting another one of your bottoms battles for him, I'd be more concerned with defending yourself having that gay website.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Fighting another one of your bottoms battles for him, I'd be more concerned with defending yourself having that gay website.

defend what website.  You've not proven that any site belongs to me.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

"He" is just pissed that "he" was outed as a member of a SICK PEDO SITE. ;D

Master Blaster

Wow, I can't see how anyone can be destroyed this completely and still come back.

It's confirming a theory I have about Pupards lack of a father figure in his life, and his need to be dominated and controlled by those who he feels are superior to him. It all ties in to his pedo stalking/fantasy life.  :'(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I never said I had the proof, someone else here does.............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"He" is just pissed that "he" was outed as a member of a SICK PEDO SITE. ;D
They will catch you!!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I never said I had the proof, someone else here does.............

then get the choad over here and tell him to present his "proof"

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
then get the choad over here and tell him to present his "proof"
in do time, my homo friend............hahaha hah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
In the meantime, tell me why you took your myspace page down once you got exposed?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
In the meantime, tell me why you took your myspace page down once you got exposed?
no answer again................... ..

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
no answer again................... ..

who ever said it was down