Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37560 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2007, 10:32:06 AM »
Bump for Avesher!

Did you ever fight Derek Anthony? Oh wait, Challenge #383838383838939393 that you've backed out of it. Kerpwned!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »
Bump for Avesher!

Did you ever fight Derek Anthony? Oh wait, Challenge #383838383838939393 that you've backed out of it. Kerpwned!

lolol--I like kerpwned--I may use that

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2007, 10:45:33 AM »
Bump for Avesher!

and you said that I backed out.......hahahaha...... ...have you ever been right about anything........hahahaha ha

YEAH OK GO PICK SOME COTTON YOU FUCKING HOMO TAKE CARE,,, IM OFF TO FUCK MY GIRL. OH WAIT THAT SOMETHING YOU LL NEVER GET... YOU LIKE STALKING ME YOU HOMO   PEACE

DONT BOTHER MESSAGING ME IM BLOCKING YOU PORCH MONKEY

BTW, I never backed out from you, so what happened........hahahaha haah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #303 on: December 23, 2007, 10:47:51 AM »
You want me to show everyone the posts where you backed down, or should I save you the embarrasement........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2007, 10:52:55 AM »
whats wrong......you're all quiet now

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 23, 2007, 10:56:00 AM »
3 posts in a row. Meltdown.

Anyone that reads this thread will see that it's just 10 pages of you backing out after 5 different people called you out in here.

And I'm quiet because I've got better things to do than sit here all Sunday trolling this forum. Sorry I can't pay attention to you. Don't you pay $29.99 a month to have 8 year old Thai girls pay attention to you?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2007, 10:58:53 AM »
3 posts in a row. Meltdown.

Anyone that reads this thread will see that it's just 10 pages of you backing out after 5 different people called you out in here.

And I'm quiet because I've got better things to do than sit here all Sunday trolling this forum. Sorry I can't pay attention to you. Don't you pay $29.99 a month to have 8 year old Thai girls pay attention to you?
why you posting if you got better things to do..........hahahah..... ....like I said before, you're just a punk with a big mouth, since you said you go to NYC alot, u let me know when you're going, and I'll see you there........And don't be a pussy like last time and back down cause I won't post a pic.......hahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
Here, just for fun let me post one of bitchfurys backdowns .................

What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy".  :D

Straight from the rat bastards mouth.........hahahaha.. ........get out of that one you rat.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2007, 11:25:34 AM »
why you posting if you got better things to do..........hahahah..... ....like I said before, you're just a punk with a big mouth, since you said you go to NYC alot, u let me know when you're going, and I'll see you there........And don't be a pussy like last time and back down cause I won't post a pic.......hahahaha

You said you were coming to UConn. You disappear for a month, come back and say you were in NYC. It's pretty pathetic.

Like Havenbull says, you're all show and no go. Give it a rest tubby.  ;)

MELTDOWN by the way. Every time I bump this thread you go right off the deep end. DOMINATED!

Behold this thread, it is the culimination of your 9 months of meltdowns on here! Feel its power!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2007, 12:20:47 PM »
I notice how you have no comment on your coward response..........

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #310 on: December 23, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »
I notice how you have no comment on your coward response..........
His coward response is for you to throw the first punch? In America if you throw the first punch, he can defend himself, within reason, without recourse.

"Within reason" is subject to interpretation, meaning since you are 3x's his weight, he could pummel you into unconsciousness, and claim he was scared for his life and was defending himself. One look at your fatass, and reading some of your posts, the authorities would never press charges on BF. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #311 on: December 23, 2007, 12:57:39 PM »
His coward response is for you to throw the first punch? In America if you throw the first punch, he can defend himself, within reason, without recourse.

"Within reason" is subject to interpretation, meaning since you are 3x's his weight, he could pummel you into unconsciousness, and claim he was scared for his life and was defending himself. One look at your fatass, and reading some of your posts, the authorities would never press charges on BF. :-*
how can I if he won't meet up with me