Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37479 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
my laugh will come
don't you mean your Bluto will come?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
my laugh will come

why, are you muscles to slow to respond to your brain hahahahahahahahah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, he won't accept. I think he lives right near CA to boot.

hahahaha, oh shit, I'm trembling. I honestly can't stop laughing at this. This meltdown is one for the ages.
as long as u accept

chaos

• Getbig V
by the way pumpedhard, this is a meltdown of epic proportions and you should be ashamed of yourself.  :-[

I'm embarrassed to post in the same thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
by the way pumpedhard, this is a meltdown of epic proportions and you should be ashamed of yourself.  :-[

nobody is asking you to stay

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I guess it took you less then an hour, u fvcken coward

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahah I can send my driver to pick you up at BWI, Regan, or Dulles  hahahahahaha  if not I'll front the $4 for the Metro rail  hahahaha

this meltdown is classic, my abs are sore from laughing so much  ahahahahahahahaha

I'm going to have a hard time sleeping from laughing so hard.

my laugh will come

ahahahaha!

by the way pumpedhard, this is a meltdown of epic proportions and you should be ashamed of yourself.  :-[

Looks like I've still got it. It's too easy. Less than 72 hours to wear this clown down.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm going to have a hard time sleeping from laughing so hard.

ahahahaha!

Looks like I've still got it. It's too easy. Less than 72 hours to wear this clown down.

at least i'm not a coward

Fury

• Getbig V
at least i'm not a coward

Aren't you flying out here? HAHAHAHAHA. Oh man, I'm shaking. Does this mean you're already backing out? Come on big guy!!!

This guy should be ashamed of himself. It doesn't get anymore pathetic than this meltdown.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thats it coward, keep posting that your a cage fighter, and that your 30lbs heavier then your pics.  That everyone else backs downs from challenges, and everyone else is a pussy, I've proved the reality, that your the biggest pussy on the v board.  So, shut your mouth cause you lost all credibility, if you had any left.  Give havenbull a pm, and ask him if you can join his band of fairymen, cause you'll fit right in.

Fury

• Getbig V
Thats it coward, keep posting that your a cage fighter, and that your 30lbs heavier then your pics.  That everyone else backs downs from challenges, and everyone else is a pussy, I've proved the reality, that your the biggest pussy on the v board.  So, shut your mouth cause you lost all credibility, if you had any left.  Give havenbull a pm, and ask him if you can join his band of fairymen, cause you'll fit right in.

HAHAHAHAH, still going with this meltdown, eh? HAHAHAHA! What a little crybaby snatch. Are you flying out here or not? Your credibility went down the shitter the day you backed down from the Superstar fight.

Post a pic so I know who to look for at the airport.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Aren't you flying out here? HAHAHAHAHA. Oh man, I'm shaking. Does this mean you're already backing out? Come on big guy!!!

This guy should be ashamed of himself. It doesn't get anymore pathetic than this meltdown.
Love the way your trying to switch the tables around.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
HAHAHAHAH, still going with this meltdown, eh? HAHAHAHA! What a little crybaby snatch. Are you flying out here or not? Your credibility went down the shitter the day you backed down from the Superstar fight.

make sure you keep laughing, when i show up

Fury

• Getbig V
Love the way your trying to switch the tables around.

You said you're flying out here. Put your money where your mouth is. You want to waste a grand to fly across the country, be my guest. Is this where you're going to back out of posting a pic and try to play this thread off? It's a shame all of your posts have been quoted and you can't delete them on this board.  ;D

I'm honestly scared. I really am. I'm so scared I can't stop laughing at how much you're embarrassing yourself tonight.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

just look for the Hari Krishna  ahahahahhahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
how's he going to know it's you unless you post a pic, big guy? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You said you're flying out here. Put your money where your mouth is. You want to waste a grand to fly across the country, be my guest. Is this where you're going to back out of posting a pic and try to play this thread off? It's a shame all of your posts have been quoted and you can't delete them on this board.  ;D

I'm honestly scared. I really am. I'm so scared I can't stop laughing at how much you're embarrassing yourself tonight.  ::)
Why do you keep worrying about my money......I don't want you to be scared, I want you to show

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm very easy to find

chaos

• Getbig V
I'm very easy to find
oh, the crutches and oxygen bottle give you away?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
just look for the Hari Krishna  ahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahaha!

He pulled the same shit with SS and ended up trying to play it off. He's been a snatch since his first 100 posts on this site. He really thinks he's scaring me! HAHAHAHAHA!

Why do you keep worrying about my money......I don't want you to be scared, I want you to show

This guy reminds me of that astronaut that drove 1100 miles in a diaper to beat the other girl up. I'm really scared!!!!!

Hope I don't have a nightmare tonight!!!

What are you waiting for? You could catch a redeye over here no problem!

bahahaha!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
exactly, so coward boy has nothing to worry about.

Fury

• Getbig V
It's hard to take this pussy serious when despite the 5,000 threats of violence he's made, he's still too much of a snatch to even post a pic but expect me to know how to find him.  ::)

A meltdown for the ages this is.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahahaha!

He pulled the same shit with SS and ended up trying to play it off. He's been a snatch since his first 100 posts on this site. He really thinks he's scaring me! HAHAHAHAHA!

This guy reminds me of that astronaut that drove 1100 miles in a diaper to beat the other girl up. I'm really scared!!!!!

Hope I don't have a nightmare tonight!!!

What are you waiting for? You could catch a redeye over here no problem!

bahahaha!
you got nothing to worry kid, I'll let you know when I'm in New York, and I wanna see you squirm out of that one.

Fury

• Getbig V
you got nothing to worry kid, I'll let you know when I'm in New York, and I wanna see you squirm out of that one.

hahahaha, how are you going to let me know? E-mail me from your palm pilot? How about a pic so I know what to look for.  ::)

Oh man, I'm so scared. Pfffft. I've had bowel movements that were more intimidating.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
It was just so damn fucking easy.  Served up an a platter.  A la pumphard  ahahhahahahaha

Pumphard knee's buckled so fast.  I bet his lip is quivering...

He's going to beat his woman tonight  :o