Author Topic: world's strongest man (and teenager) lives in greenbelt, MD, works out at gold  (Read 3122 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
so??

come to gold at greenbelt MD and i'll show you a 19 yr old CLEAN kid that shoulder presses 550 for 4 ...

and the kid is lean...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
that's nothing, I know a guy that shoulder presses 1100lbs for 8,  and he's 13 years old, 104lbs, and a homosexual.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

we live in an age of wonders.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
i saw this guy who had syphilis no less, preacher curling 400lbs dumbbells, then he fucked a cat in the ass next to the whirlpool.

naturally, i shook his hand when he finished.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
that's nothing, I know a guy that shoulder presses 1100lbs for 8,  and he's 13 years old, 104lbs, and a homosexual.
Figure you'd know a homosexual..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?
LOL! What the fuck is wrong with you today ?? You are in rare form..

For your second trick...Make your boyfriends cock disappear ...

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!

lol.........

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!

AHAHAHAHA!!! Good stuff

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
In the summer of 1981, A boy from Jersey named Gary Apparimehim went to the Nationals. Anyone remember him?  :)
a

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

How come you know 13 year old homosexuals?  :-X

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

davidpaul

• Getbig V
How come you know 13 year old homosexuals?  :-X

-Hedge

hahahahahahahahaha ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym

are you fucking kidding me. I live 15 minutes from that gold's. I haven't work out there in a while. I gotta stop by and meet this guy. this Gold's is one of the very few in the D.C area that I like. the other one is in conneticut ave. As a matter of fact I might stop by thursday
Get Big, or Die Trying

davidpaul

• Getbig V

are you fucking kidding me. I live 15 minutes from that gold's. I haven't work out there in a while. I gotta stop by and meet this guy. this Gold's is one of the very few in the D.C area that I like. the other one is in conneticut ave. As a matter of fact I might stop by thursday

The kids name is Clarke Kent btw.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
The kids name is Clarke Kent btw.

isn't his nickname Carlisle :) I'm gonna give him some Kryptonite
Get Big, or Die Trying

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
According to toxie there were hindus in 7th century arabia.. Monster credibility.