Author Topic: max muscle venice  (Read 5419 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: max muscle venice
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 08:51:58 AM »
hahahaha! right cause Jay is such a bad ass ::)

you don't have to be a bad-ass to mercilessly beat a 156.5 pound wannabe who runs his mouth while mooching off the couch of MMvenice...  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 08:52:37 AM »
Maybe Vince Basile should buy it....

then again, he was that invented Max Muscle to begin with

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 08:53:01 AM »
you don't have to be a bad-ass to mercilessly beat a 156.5 pound wannabe who runs his mouth while mooching off the couch of MMvenice.  ::)
bro have you seen cswol? he isn't no 150lb geek. he's an up and coming cage fighter.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 08:53:39 AM »
bro have you seen cswol? he isn't no 150lb geek. he's an up and coming cage fighter.

never seen him.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 08:53:59 AM »
you don't have to be a bad-ass to mercilessly beat a 156.5 pound wannabe who runs his mouth while mooching off the couch of MMvenice.  ::)

c swole is 240 pounds toughguy,

name me one "tough" bbuiler?

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 08:54:26 AM »
Madmax - who is he?

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 08:54:52 AM »
never seen him.

we have seen you, toughguy, and we value your opinion on all matters related to "weight training"

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 08:55:13 AM »
never seen him.
right so you just assumed some roided up bb was tougher ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 08:55:42 AM »
Madmax - who is he?

www.kagedmuscle.com

His names Dave,

hes like the Jay Cutlers "Glenrrr".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 08:56:22 AM »
hahahahahaha, pro bodybuilders days involve training, eating, sleeping, tanning, selling drugs, doing gay for pay and threatening people on the internet......oh yeah i forgot looking in the mirror, they coulkdn't fight their way out of a wet paper sack.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 08:56:30 AM »
What happenned is that Cswol or Big Noli at the time, was unhappy that I had so much Jay memorabilia in the shop and post about it on Muscle Mayhem, he said it was an insult to Coleman, etc, etc,
I just replied that it was my shop and I could put in there whatever I wanted.  This is the same guy that would come by and sit on my couches almost everyday and watch bodybuilding DVD, read my mags and chill without ever buying anything but I did not care as I like my place to be a hangout for people to relax in Venice.  
He showed up at my store one morning and came to yell at me in front of everybody in front of my shop and people eating at Fresh to go.  I told him stop making a spectacle, either do something or get out of my face.  He left, went back on Mayhem to write what he had done.  Anyway, we went back and forth like that a few times until one day I received a message on my machine from him saying that he apologized and that he heard that I was a nice guy and that we should squash it.  I was fine with that and we've seen each other since then a few times and we were polite enough to say Hello.
That's until his post yesterday and here we go again...
Max.

I don't get it why did he yell at you for no apparent reason?

Also that hang out spot looks cool, Smoothie Factories used to do that, it was cool to chill with other bodybuilders...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2007, 08:57:24 AM »
I don't get it why did he yell at you for no apparent reason?

Also that hang out spot looks cool, Smoothie Factories used to do that, it was cool to chill with other bodybuilders...

Would you fuck with cswole?

the shut the fuck up.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2007, 08:59:42 AM »
hahahahahaha, pro bodybuilders days involve training, eating, sleeping, tanning, selling drugs, doing gay for pay and threatening people on the internet......oh yeah i forgot looking in the mirror, they coulkdn't fight their way out of a wet paper sack.
hahaha! you should see troy alves train people.

100 dollars an hour and he's on his cell phone the whole time ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2007, 09:01:05 AM »

hahahahaha, what a bunch of fuccking bums.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2007, 09:09:34 AM »

well someone's gotta pay the phone bill...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2007, 09:17:33 AM »
Would you fuck with cswole?

the shut the fuck up.

I have no idea who cswole. I don't get what fueled this fight. (Just the Jay Cutler stuff?)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2007, 02:04:31 PM »
no fellas, actually dave, I was just curious about the store and the for sale sign, the ronnie coleman part was a joke, I guess people on here cant take a joke.......and for the day I went to mm in venice, I actually had got into an  internet battle with dave over jay cutler, basically I stated that jay took synthol and site injects......and dave with no surprise tried to deny that any of that is true, which I know for a fact most if not all including ronnie use synthol, but some hide it better than others......so I showed up at max muscle waiting on dave, not to fight him, but to basically tell him off to his face.........the last thing someone wants to do is start beating on someone for no reason.....the last thing I intended to do was get landed in the slammer.  However I feel sometimes its way better to just tell someone to their face what I think or what I know, and basically there is nothing they can do about it, for me to start throwing down on dave in front of a crowd of people on the street corner was not my intentions, I just wanted to let him know to his face that the shit he has dreamt up about jay not using synthol and site injects, we all know they do this, and I wasnt going to use the keyboard to say what I wanted to say.......I have nothing against dave, and are cordial to each other, I just was curious about the store, because of the for sale sign, and it wouldnt be good for the store to move especially right after it was re-opened, hey dave does a great job and I have no ill feelings toward him, and I really dont want to add to any stress he might have over the issue, because anytime I have been involved with ownersip changes, everything disappeared, and actually I never go in mm venice, but its good for the history of venice  bbing, Dave this thread was not intended to attack or start anything, was just curious if the sale sign was going to impact your and jays store...ohh yeah, tell jay after ronnie wins the O, he is going to have to play ronnies dvd for a month straight jk......ohh yeah for the guys who dont know what I look like, as stated from the getbig crew, Im obese, look like shit, and have a horrible physique....   www.youtube.com/cswol     

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2007, 02:07:18 PM »
I'm not gonna read all that.........bottom line, could you beat madmax's ass?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »
hey daves a good guy Im not trying to start any shit here, I have never intended on fighting dave ever, just curious about the for sale sign, thats all, Im a more respectable person than many think or know.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2007, 02:19:07 PM »
hey daves a good guy Im not trying to start any shit here, I have never intended on fighting dave ever, just curious about the for sale sign, thats all, Im a more respectable person than many think or know.

It's all good buddy!
Dave.
Check often for updates @

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2007, 02:20:40 PM »
pussies ;D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »
all drugs

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2007, 02:31:54 PM »
I don't see why anyone would get into an argument (bordering on a fight) over the issue of if someone took synthol or not. Yes, many pro bodybuilders use products others would find objectionable. So what? Don't we have more important things to worry about?

progressiv_anatomy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2007, 04:41:24 PM »
all drugs

Yep.  From '98 to 2001 that was the place to go to get your shit.  Id stop by every few months to 'visit'  Mike and/or Scott.  Usually after 6pm.  Im sure more than a few here remember those days.  Lot's of opportunities to get an autograph ;).  I have to say, though, that despite the loss of a certain 'supplement' category, I like what Dave has done with the place.  Now it is always well-stocked and it seems cleaner and I dont have to keep an eye out for the cops when I go to my car.

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
Hi Dave,

Saw your appearances in Mark Dugdale's and Jenny Lynn's new videos! Store looks great!