Author Topic: Bezerkfury time to take another break  (Read 20284 times)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bezerkfury time to take another break
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 06:12:38 AM »
When he posts again, his offense will be: "I didn't post yet you two kept posting about me when I wasn't there.  I am in your heads.  You are my nuthuggers."  Nicky boy is too predictable. ;)

Or he going to pretend he did something with his day and say something like "I was at a movie", when he was really in his basement banging his head and massive teeth against the keyboard in frustration at being made a fool of on getbig yet again  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 10:30:40 AM »
Or he going to pretend he did something with his day and say something like "I was at a movie", when he was really in his basement banging his head and massive teeth against the keyboard in frustration at being made a fool of on getbig yet again  ;D

haha check out what BSB said after looking at Nick Hersh's pic...LMAO!!!

Everybody knows a guy who looks like that and everybody would agree that they are usually the biggest shitheads they know. They usually only keep guys like that around cause they buy them beers at the bar.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 10:31:11 AM »

Yeah, going to a movie at 1 AM EST? Brilliant deduction, slick. Feel like proving Einstein's theory of relativity next?  ::)

haha check out what BSB said after looking at Nick Hersh's pic...LMAO!!!

hahahahaha! Can't argue with an alcoholic guitar player.

Going for a second day of talking about me and Sarcasm for 12+ hours Joey Tito?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 10:37:37 AM »
Going for a second day of talking about me and Sarcasm for 12+ hours Joey Tito?

Yup, I called this one.  Sooo predictable ::)

When he posts again, his offense will be: "I didn't post yet you two kept posting about me when I wasn't there.  I am in your heads.  You are my nuthuggers."  Nicky boy is too predictable. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 11:41:20 AM »
Yup, I called this one.  Sooo predictable ::)

Does it bother you when I point out a fact? You were on this site from around 2 pm yesterday until after 1 am talking about Sarcasm and me. I think it bothers you when I point this out because it gives you a chance to reflect upon the shitty existence you're leading. But don't worry, you've got the Joey Tito gimmick to live for. What a life!!!  ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »
Does it bother you when I point out a fact? You were on this site from around 2 pm yesterday until after 1 am talking about Sarcasm and me. I think it bothers you when I point this out because it gives you a chance to reflect upon the shitty existence you're leading. But don't worry, you've got the Joey Tito gimmick to live for. What a life!!!  ::)

Looks like the horse faced whipping boy is back for another day of punishment. Children never learn.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 11:52:48 AM »
Looks like the horse faced whipping boy is back for another day of punishment. Children never learn.  ;D

hahahah, what a dork. Do you sit on this board spamming f5 all day waiting for me to reply? I don't think I can post on this site without you replying in less than 5 minutes, regardless of what board it's on. Looks like I'm in someone's head. It's a shame it doesn't mean shit considering you've been the biggest joke on Getbig for oh, about 2 years now.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 12:05:16 PM »
hahahah, what a dork. Do you sit on this board spamming f5 all day waiting for me to reply? I don't think I can post on this site without you replying in less than 5 minutes, regardless of what board it's on. Looks like I'm in someone's head. It's a shame it doesn't mean shit considering you've been the biggest joke on Getbig for oh, about 2 years now.  :-\
who called it first..................y ou are right, he did say he's in your head.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 12:05:43 PM »
People like xpac and bigmc always come on the boards for war against 'squad' members past or present...but never contribute to real topics like stuff that goes on in the gym, training, nutrition , ect....thats why i pay them no mind ...bunch of little bitches
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 12:07:56 PM »
People like xpac and bigmc always come on the boards for war against 'squad' members past or present...but never contribute to real topics like stuff that goes on in the gym, training, nutrition , ect....thats why i pay them no mind ...bunch of little bitches

hahahaha, I remember when I used to just read the old Y and not post on it. I can still vividly remember Xpac's meltdowns and watching him get the shit kicked out of him all over the Y back in the day by the SQUAD and everyone else. He threw meltdowns and temper tantrums like dollar bills at a strip club. That was almost 2 years ago. You think he would've offed himself by now.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 12:13:05 PM »
hahahaha, I remember when I used to just read the old Y and not post on it. I can still vividly remember Xpac's meltdowns and watching him get the shit kicked out of him all over the Y back in the day by the SQUAD and everyone else. He threw meltdowns and temper tantrums like dollar bills at a strip club. That was almost 2 years ago. You think he would've offed himself by now.
If anyone should offed themselves, it should be a lying, pussy, horsehead misfit like yourself.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 12:14:41 PM »
If anyone should offed themselves, it should be a lying, pussy, horsehead misfit like yourself.

Whoa there killer, save your rage for when you show up at my front door!!!! Suicide is more fitting for those clowns that meltdown all over the place after throwing out threats of physical violence left and right while having trouble distinguishing fact from fiction.  ;)

Don't worry. You can call Bluto in to bail you out of the meltdown that's brewing again! hahahaha!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 12:19:39 PM »
Whoa there killer, save your rage for when you show up at my front door!!!! Suicide is more fitting for those clowns that meltdown all over the place after throwing out threats of physical violence left and right while having trouble distinguishing fact from fiction.  ;)

Don't worry. You can call Bluto in to bail you out of the meltdown that's brewing again! hahahaha!
I never once talked about physical violence, your the one that said, I'm too much of a pussy to show up with you, so I'm showing up.  Is there a problem?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 12:21:09 PM »
I never once talked about physical violence, your the one that said, I'm too much of a pussy to show up with you, so I'm showing up.  Is there a problem?

I can't say I'm too big on hanging out with "bros" that I've never met from the internet that fly out to me.

It just sounds pretty stalkerish. Is Pumphard a possible myspace-esque sex offender? Sounds like it. Very creepy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 12:21:56 PM »
I can't say I'm too big on hanging out with "bros" that I've never met from the internet that fly out to me.

It just sounds pretty stalkerish. Is Pumphard a possible myspace-esque sex offender? Sounds like it. Very creepy.
So why did you call me out, pussy?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
So why did you call me out, pussy?

Can't help it that you've got a history of backing out after you pop your mouth off like a tough guy. Remember the Superstar event? I know you're going to deny it so I'll recap it for you.

You talked a ton of shit about calling Superstar out and after he accepted and you gave him the hotel and the date, you refused to post a pic so he would know who to look for. You then tried to play it off and disappeared off the boards.

I think I'm going to call Miss America and see if she'll show up so I can get on that "How to catch a sex offender" show!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 12:39:12 PM »
Can't help it that you've got a history of backing out after you pop your mouth off like a tough guy. Remember the Superstar event? I know you're going to deny it so I'll recap it for you.

You talked a ton of shit about calling Superstar out and after he accepted and you gave him the hotel and the date, you refused to post a pic so he would know who to look for. You then tried to play it off and disappeared off the boards.

I think I'm going to call Miss America and see if she'll show up so I can get on that "How to catch a sex offender" show!
why did you avoid the reply in your other thread, nice form of diversion.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 12:41:35 PM »
why did you avoid the reply in your other thread, nice form of diversion.   

Believe it or not, I'm doing other things than smashing f5 on this board waiting for a reply to you. It's 4 in the afternoon, I'm trying to get some schoolwork done while perusing this site. Calm down tiger. You're really showing how obsessed you are by spamming every thread about me whenever the 32 seconds is up looking for attention. Calm down stalker, you'll get your adrenaline rush.

www.myspace.com, you might be able to find another teenager to chase!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »
Believe it or not, I'm doing other things than smashing f5 on this board waiting for a reply to you. It's 4 in the afternoon, I'm trying to get some schoolwork done while perusing this site. Calm down tiger. You're really showing how obsessed you are by spamming every thread about me whenever the 32 seconds is up looking for attention. Calm down stalker, you'll get your adrenaline rush.

www.myspace.com, you might be able to find another teenager to chase!
what a pussy, no wonder everyone looks at you like a big joke around here, go find a gaming board to join, this is for men, not little pansies.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 12:50:17 PM »
what a pussy, no wonder everyone looks at you like a big joke around here, go find a gaming board to join, this is for men, not little pansies.

hahaha, what are you talking about? You can't honestly tell me you don't know how pathetic you look right now. You're a grown man who's about to waste money just to go "meet" some dude. Be my guest. What a fucking dork. Unless you got a pussy, don't expect to be going out for drinks or anything.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 12:51:18 PM »
hahaha, what are you talking about? You can't honestly tell me you don't know how pathetic you look right now. You're a grown man who's about to waste money just to go "meet" some dude. Be my guest. What a fucking dork. Unless you got a pussy, don't expect to be going out for drinks or anything.  ::)
Way to backtrack pussy........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 12:52:58 PM »
Way to backtrack pussy........

Backtracking? I said, "be my guest". That's implying that I couldn't care less whether you show up or not. You feel like driving up here to "meet" me, then go ahead. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  ::)

hahaha, it's hilarious how badly you're trying to get out of this. You're trying to interpret everything I say as me saying that I'm backtracking when quite frankly, I couldn't give two shits about whether you show up or not.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »
Backtracking? I said, "be my guest". That's implying that I couldn't care less whether you show up or not. You feel like driving up here to "meet" me, then go ahead. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  ::)

hahaha, it's hilarious how badly you're trying to get out of this. You're trying to interpret everything I say as me saying that I'm backtracking when quite frankly, I couldn't give two shits about whether you show up or not.
Ok, pussy, nice try :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2007, 12:57:49 PM »
First you call me out, then you say, "I don't care if I come or not", and " if you wanna waste your time to see me, then go ahead", words of a true toughguy :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2007, 01:02:04 PM »
First you call me out, then you say, "I don't care if I come or not", and " if you wanna waste your time to see me, then go ahead", words of a true toughguy :D

Are you going to show up or not? Stop pussy footing around the bush. You're not intimidating, get over it. I'm saying I don't care because I really could not care less if some 120 pound twink from an internet forum shows up at my school. It's pretty laughable that you think you're actually something to me other than an anonymous guy with a hard-on for me. So go ahead and come up here, "tough guy".