Author Topic: Bezerkfury time to take another break  (Read 20286 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Bezerkfury time to take another break
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:34:59 AM »
Dude you need to take another break.  You've been here 2 weeks and you're already stale.  How times do you have to make the same post.  You have to be the most uncreative person on the V, bit you don't really look too bright anyway. 
I'm Nick's role model!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Bezerkfury time to take another break
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:02:55 AM »
Dude you need to take another break.  You've been here 2 weeks and you're already stale.  How times do you have to make the same post.  You have to be the most uncreative person on the V, bit you don't really look too bright anyway. 

hahahaha im in your head hahhaa guy hahaha stalker hahahaha you post 28 hours per day !! etc etc

::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 05:54:41 AM »
hahahaha im in your head hahhaa guy hahaha stalker hahahaha you post 28 hours per day !! etc etc

::)

Been here less than a week. And Considering he made an account with my real name and had been posting on it for 2 months trying to make people think it was me, I'd say he's pretty obsessed.  ::)

Check out the Craw2 account. If it wasn't bad enough, he melted down and cried about Ron changing it. I'd say it's pretty obvious I'm in his head. 90% of his posts about me on his antcraw account and an account named after me, hahaha. The funniest thing is that I have no idea who this obsessive gimmick is.

Where's your pic, ginger?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:44:33 AM »
Been here less than a week. And Considering he made an account with my real name and had been posting on it for 2 months trying to make people think it was me, I'd say he's pretty obsessed.  ::)

Check out the Craw2 account. If it wasn't bad enough, he melted down and cried about Ron changing it. I'd say it's pretty obvious I'm in his head. 90% of his posts about me on his antcraw account and an account named after me, hahaha. The funniest thing is that I have no idea who this obsessive gimmick is.

I love watching you lose your mind in anger everytime you post here. The best was when you got Arvillowned!

;D

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »

haha who is in who's head?  You cry to Ron that I made a gimmic with your name and have Ron change it.  Then you cry to the mods about me owning you and have my posts deleted.  haha you're pathetic, now go and write a 5 paragraph meltdown reply

BTW don't worry about my pic, i'm twice as big as you  ;)
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »
haha who is in who's head?  You cry to Ron that I made a gimmic with your name and have Ron change it.  Then you cry to the mods about me owning you and have my posts deleted.  haha you're pathetic, now go and write a 5 paragraph meltdown reply

Be careful antcraw, or BF will complain about you being one of his "nuthuggers" ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 09:11:12 PM »

hahahah, you actually went out of your way to make an account with my name. You're pathetic guy. I'm so far in your head it's sad. I never had any of your posts deleted because I couldn't care less about those. You're just another whiny pissant. It's a shame a little birdie told me who seems to be running the "antcraw" account. Can't say I was surprised. Then again, it's pretty obvious who it is considering you take everything to heart.  ::)

I love watching you lose your mind in anger everytime you post here. The best was when you got Arvillowned!

;D

Yawn another xpac2 reply where he's trying to get someone to pay attention to him. Shocking.

It might hurt if it wasn't for the fact that Xpac2's been the biggest joke on Getbig since before I started posting on the old Y.  ;)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »
Nick, I like the old "BerzerkFury" alot, when you were fearless and unpredictable, a loose cannon...

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 09:30:52 PM »
hahahah, you actually went out of your way to make an account with my name. You're pathetic guy. I'm so far in your head it's sad. I never had any of your posts deleted because I couldn't care less about those. You're just another whiny pissant. It's a shame a little birdie told me who seems to be running the "antcraw" account. Can't say I was surprised. Then again, it's pretty obvious who it is considering you take everything to heart.  ::)

haha hey Nick they're talking about you on the G&O

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=153152.0
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 09:32:04 PM »
Nick, I like the old "BerzerkFury" alot, when you were fearless and unpredictable, a loose cannon...

You really think I give a shit about some clown like Antcraw? I had Ron change the account because he's walking around throwing my personal information left and right using an account with my name. It's nothing short of pathetic, even for the fat jew controlling the gimmick.

haha hey Nick they're talking about you on the G&O

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=153152.0

hahahah, you're so obsessed it's sad. I honestly can't believe how far I'm into your head.  ::)

It's hilarious knowing who the fat jew controlling the account is. And I'm emphasizing the word Jew.  ;)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 09:37:09 PM »
You really think I give a shit about some clown like Antcraw? I had Ron change the account because he's walking around throwing my personal information left and right using an account with my name. It's nothing short of pathetic, even for the fat jew controlling the gimmick.

hahahah, you're so obsessed it's sad. I honestly can't believe how far I'm into your head.  ::)

so you admit you called Ron in tears?

BTW you've used this same sentence in your last 10 posts look up some new material
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 09:38:18 PM »

so you admit you called Ron in tears?

BTW you've used this same sentence in your last 10 posts look up some new material

hahaha, cried? Look at you kid. You're still melting because I had Ron change your account name. Get over it crybaby.

Get some new material. You're doing nothing but showing that I still run your life, day in and day out. Hell, it was proof enough when you made an account with my name and were posting on it even though I hadn't been here for a month. God, it feels good running the life of a fat jew with d-cups.  ;D

hahaha, you're not obsessed or anything. 3 threads about me, crying that I had your account name changed so you can't go around posing as me. What's next? Going to show up at my house? HAHAHAHAHA!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 09:42:16 PM »
haha BF take it easy on your keyboard bro, it's not a heavy bag you mma badass
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 09:43:09 PM »
haha BF take it easy on your keyboard bro, it's not a heavy bag you mma badass

I'm watching Entourage and refreshing this thread every 3 minutes, Jason. You honestly think you're going to bother me? Hell, I can't help but laugh when I think about those d-cups you're rocking, "big guy".

It's funny. You're like any typical anti-depressed fat guy looking for attention. I brush you off like the unfunny twit that you are and it just absolutely infuriates you. I can't even imagine how badly I damaged your ego knowing that you've lived the last 6 months on this site worrying about everything about me.  ;)

Pretty creepy if you ask me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 09:54:17 PM »
I'm watching Entourage and refreshing this thread every 3 minutes, Jason. You honestly think you're going to bother me? Hell, I can't help but laugh when I think about those d-cups you're rocking, "big guy".

It's funny. You're like any typical anti-depressed fat guy looking for attention. I brush you off like the unfunny twit that you are and it just absolutely infuriates you. I can't even imagine how badly I damaged your ego knowing that you've lived the last 6 months on this site worrying about everything about me.  ;)

who's Jason? Shoot me a pm if you don't want to tell the world. I'd like to know ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 09:55:47 PM »
I'm watching Entourage and refreshing this thread every 3 minutes, Jason. You honestly think you're going to bother me?

He obviously IS bothering you if you feel the need to refresh the thread every 3 minutes...  This is why even when I fought many legendary battles in the Squad I never cared much for your style of owning.  It's very unoriginal, boring, and predictable.  Your only weapon is: "I'm in your head.  You're obsessed with me.  Nothing you say bothers me," and so on... ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 09:57:23 PM »

so you admit that you're hanging on my every word?  haha i own your soul.  do yourself a favor turn off the comp, put on your pj's, wash your face, brush your teeth, 2ply the crest white strips, and go to bed.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 10:00:42 PM »
so you admit that you're hanging on my every word?  haha i own your soul.  do yourself a favor turn off the comp, put on your pj's, wash your face, brush your teeth, 2ply the crest white strips, and go to bed.

Not really, I'm getting a good laugh out of watching you regurgitate the same crap that you have been for the last six months Jason.

Really though, you're giving yourself away when you bring Jimmy and I up in almost every thread you make. hahaha, how's those d-cups treating you, though? I can't say I'm surprised that it's a schmoe who doesn't work out that wants my nuts.  ::)

Tell me, how badly does it infuriate you knowing that Jimmy and I have been basically spitting in your face for the last six months?  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 10:05:08 PM »
Not really, I'm getting a good laugh out of watching you regurgitate the same crap that you have been for the last six months Jason.

Why do you refer to him by his first name, when earlier today you condemned this very practice?  Consider this self-owning free of charge, Nick. ;)

hahaha, I get the biggest kick out of these clowns that address me by my first name as if it carries more significance or something on the internet, eh Bucko?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 10:07:09 PM »
Why do you refer to him by his first name, when earlier today you condemned this very practice?  Consider this self-owning free of charge, Nick. ;)

He wants to address me by my first name, I'll return the favor. Going on 10 straight hours of posting about me and Sarcasm though, eh "Joey Tito"? Same day, new gimmick. They ever going to learn?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 10:08:21 PM »
He wants to address me by my first name, I'll return the favor. Going on 10 straight hours of posting about me and Sarcasm though, eh "Joey Tito"? Same day, new gimmick. They ever going to learn?

10 straight hours?  Hardly.  Check the time between my posts, Nicky boy.  I know, I know, we're all your "nuthuggers."  ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 10:10:37 PM »

haha hey joker i've posted my pic on the V before.  Only problem is you missed it because you were in hiding from the vicious owning we put on you 2 months ago.
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 10:12:39 PM »
haha hey joker i've posted my pic on the V before.  Only problem is you missed it because you were in hiding from the vicious owning we put on you 2 months ago.

LMAO!  BF is one tiny tit who will never learn.  Thing is, I wouldn't have minded him returning if he could step up his game and not resort to those same old stale "I'm in your head" etc posts.  His posts are so predictable and boring that I rarely ever read past the first line or two.  Poor guy. :'(

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 10:17:32 PM »
haha i think Darling Nicky just tapped out    :-*
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »
haha i think Darling Nicky just tapped out    :-*

When he posts again, his offense will be: "I didn't post yet you two kept posting about me when I wasn't there.  I am in your heads.  You are my nuthuggers."  Nicky boy is too predictable. ;)