Author Topic: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!  (Read 45294 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
The whiter bald guy looks better.  No offense to Arvilla though.  I don't really like your physique.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
hahah some fag mod deleted one of my posts that was critical of Arvilla..

Looks like Hedge, Ron, MindSpin or Maxrep enjoy licking his wrinkled raisin nuts.  :-\

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
hahah some fag mod deleted one of my posts that was critical of Arvilla..

Looks like Hedge, Ron, MindSpin or Maxrep enjoy licking his wrinkled raisin nuts.  :-\

Cant of been Hedge  ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Sorry Mike..

I think you got bitch-owned by Sevastase.

Perhaps you can rival Vince Goodbum
I am a mini beast

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
Mike your calling Sevastase skinny, but in all honesty it looks like he has more mass than you in your lean photos.

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Parents should show their children pictures of Arvilla. And then tell them that's how pathetic their lives will end up if they don't go to school, do their homework, and get a good education! It's sad to see how someone has dedicated their life to bodybuilding and has nothing to show for it.  ;D

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Sevatase wins. Too easy. Mike, sorry bro but ur genetics are shytty as hell. I have never touched drugs in my life and my physique is leaps and bounds more advanced than yours.

pumpher

• Getbig III
From the series of pictures, Sevatase > Mike

Overall he has more muscular development & maturity, especially in the legs.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
The Euro-trash seems to have won this "pose down"  :-[

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
u look good seven (just need more size if you want to take it 2 another level)

Mike, is all fairness...he is crushing you
Here comes the money shot

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Mike, is all fairness...he is crushing you

Is that Mr. Cortisol dieing on a stationary bike in the background?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
Is that Mr. Cortisol dieing on a stationary bike in the background?

ROFL

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I gotta say Sevastase looks the better of the two.  That quad shot of Arvilla was seriously lacking some calves.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
Sevastase looks a lot better

Arvilla needs to get over his preoccupation with what the scales show and concentrate on what the mirror shows.  A couple of those comparisons show how a "smaller" guy can look bigger than someone much heavier

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
Sevastase looks a lot better

Arvilla needs to get over his preoccupation with what the scales show and concentrate on what the mirror shows.  A couple of those comparisons show how a "smaller" guy can look bigger than someone much heavier

yep..true words

I dropped about 12lbs (mostly fat) yet everyone say that I am looking bigger.....as someone pointed out before..bulking is pointless

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Can we make this into an actual poll where we can see the percentage of votes for each?

I like Mike and all, but Sevastase definately wins easily in this comparison.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
yep..true words

I dropped about 12lbs (mostly fat) yet everyone say that I am looking bigger.....as someone pointed out before..bulking is pointless

I think you may be right.

Next time I increase my calories (aka bulk), I'm not going overboard. Especially since I don't use drugs, I don't have to luxury of having the drugs strip off the fat like a juicer would.
HAHA, RON.....

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Mike's physique doesn't flow.

A good bodybuilder is like a sculptor and can immediatly see his imperfections and what he needs to even things out.  Mike's body is just too imbalanced.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Mike's physique doesn't flow.

A good bodybuilder is like a sculptor and can immediatly see his imperfections and what he needs to even things out.  Mike's body is just too imbalanced.

Thanks Arnold ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I think you may be right.

Next time I increase my calories (aka bulk), I'm not going overboard. Especially since I don't use drugs, I don't have to luxury of having the drugs strip off the fat like a juicer would.

anything more than 15-20 pounds is going overboard for a natural imo, it's all fat and water after that

E
E

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what is baffling my mind is why has mike arvilla not been trying to bring up all the weak points on his body, you know I tell people all the time, they could go to golds gym venice or any gym for that matter, workout for a month, then go back 3 years later and see the same people looking the same shitty way or even worse................... mike makes my point exactly, I seen no improvement in legs, back, chest, the whole body, I mean If I was competing you best damn believe Im gonna do my best to improve body, I mean I see no improvement whatsoever on mike, he needs to really think about getting a guru and a trainer if he is going to continue competing, anyone agree.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
he needs to really think about getting a guru and a trainer if he is going to continue competing, anyone agree.

I am a trainer now. I don't charge money, and I am not taking on any more than one client(Mr. Getbig 2007). But yes I agree Mike needs a trainer. You should see the the improvements I made for my client!
E

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I mean I really respect mike for competing after all these years, but the pics he posted, I see no improvement in his physique from last years pics..............I mean like one said, going to the gym is about getting better, seeing the parts that need to be brought up and making it happen, I see with mike his progress has been less than minimal, his contest shape will not be much better than last years, since he evidently is not training hard enough or making the right improvements.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
anything more than 15-20 pounds is going overboard for a natural imo, it's all fat and water after that

E

No doubt.

HAHA, RON.....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
5'7 155.

Mike he's on 2500mgs a weeks.... how much more would he need to get to your size?
shit  lol!!!.....................that's triple what i take

750 mg test/week.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise