Author Topic: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!  (Read 45272 times)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Arvilla Vs Sevastase,Virtual Posedown,/POLL on Page 10!
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »
I'm just playing with u...I personally think I look pathetic right now but some seem to think i'm in summer shape :))...Can't wait to get back on the juice  ;)

ur starting to look a lil chubby around the waist... dont see any abs anymore.

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: new pics taken today...5/5/07
« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2007, 02:04:20 PM »
Honestly dude enough!........................ your skinny and your cut
your physique isn't going to change much from day to day or week to week
stop posting your pictures/take a couple years to build some good quality muscle mass!
then post some updated pictures

(i  know a lot of kids who have never even touched a weight and they are skinny/cut)

this is a body-BULDING forum..................b uild your body bro
Hah i've been readin these forums for quite a while, dont really post, and damn arvila you're starting to sound like Truely Apenis.  For a while you were a fat fuck, fat and not very good looking. Then after enough people insulted you, you got skinny, and honestly while carying a little muscle, your physic isn't apealing, no matter how big you'll get. Now i'm not sayin i look good, i look like shit so dont tell me to post my photo. But damn dude this kid while bein a LITTLE bit smaller than you has a much better look than you ever could.

The end.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: new pics taken today...5/5/07
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »
yea he looks good but/he looks like i looked when i just started lifting (i was a "cut" 155 lbs at 6 ft 1")

i built my body (got up to 230 lbs "natural")
now im 250 offseason..............s o yea i think "me of all people can say this"

it's "bodybuilding".....................rem ember?

I saw your contest pics and your dieted down size was not all that impressive either bro.  What's the point of putting on all that bodyfat if you're not actually gaining quality muscle.  Sure you may get a little stronger knocking back those quarterpounders but not one bodybuilding judge gives a fuck about what you bench they care about how you look on stage.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2007, 03:46:37 PM »
"The end".  That was good.  :o
Poooopydoodle!!!!

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #354 on: June 07, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »
I only read the first few pages of the thread. Arvilla congrats on getting into contest shape. I have to say though on a bodybuilding stage this guy beats you. He has the better structure.
S

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
lol yeah u remember you posted my pics after 1 year of training and made fun of them? even though youve been juicing and training for years, you still look like shit. hell even mercedes has bigger legs than you. you could milk enough milk for a family in africa from your tits. why dont you go train your female breast tissue.

:P

lol!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #356 on: June 16, 2007, 12:57:37 PM »
Like I said before, Mike had to take juice to look natural.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!

:P

lol!

Wow Mercedes I just checked out your website, you have a great Physique  :o. Very nice.....Mmmmmmm ;D.

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Wow Mercedes I just checked out your website, you have a great Physique  :o. Very nice.....Mmmmmmm ;D.

Aww thank you Honour. Appreciate the positive feedback.  :) My website pics are old, here are the latest off-season ones www.myspace.com/mercedeskhani. Next is to get some ON-season pics (never did that before) and i'll be happy.  :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

Aww thank you Honour. Appreciate the positive feedback.  :) My website pics are old, here are the latest off-season ones www.myspace.com/mercedeskhani. Next is to get some ON-season pics (never did that before) and i'll be happy.  :)

You have a really unique look.. Can't say I've ever seen it before.

And you have a very nice body!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: June 18, 2007, 04:24:27 PM »
Hello Mike ! Here are some more motivational stuff for u...make sure u set the leg shots as your desktop background  ;D

You should have never told anyone that you used steroids LOL

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
You have a really unique look.. Can't say I've ever seen it before.

And you have a very nice body!

:)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #362 on: June 18, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »
Hello Mike ! Here are some more motivational stuff for u...make sure u set the leg shots as your desktop background  ;D

lol..where is your chest?
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Do you think she understands urdu? LOL

Why would she?

Isn't she from the Netherlands and of Iranian descent?

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!

Even better, cheers :). (Oh off-season or on-season...it's alllll good sweetie 8))