Author Topic: Dru "Buffet Slayer" Patrick gets crazee with some 325 pound dumbbell power rows!  (Read 2818 times)

Sean Katterle

• Getbig II
Dru "Buffet Slayer" Patrick gets crazee with some 325 pound dumbbell power rows!

http://www.houseofpain2.com/videos.html?vid=0

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
wow what great form too!  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
that motherfuccker is STRONG AS SHIT, call him fat all you want but that dude moves some brutally heavy iron.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
wow what great form too!  ::)

hahaha this criticism from a guy who probably can't even do quarter reps on the leg press with 325 lbs...

That guy is an absolute monster

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
HOLY F*CKIN HELL!  :o :o

THE GROUND SHOOK WHEN HE PUT IT DOWN ENOUGH TO SHAKE THE CAMERA HOWEVER FAR AWAY IT WAS!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
thats a true big boi  :o

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
want to see something unreal dig up the clip of him half squatting the car on the jacks at the auto repair shop, unreal, actually it may have been a minivan.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
Half squats with a car? I think I just found a new strongman event to practice! Wait, were they high or low back because you know it makes all the difference?! ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Half squats with a car? I think I just found a new strongman event to practice! Wait, were they high or low back because you know it makes all the difference?! ::)
it was in an auto shop and the car was way up on jacks and he got under the back end and did kind of a partial squat with it.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Sadly, he won't live to see 40.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
hahaha this criticism from a guy who probably can't even do quarter reps on the leg press with 325 lbs...

That guy is an absolute monster

I was being sarcy!