Author Topic: CSWOL melting down over Pm's  (Read 1800 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
CSWOL melting down over Pm's
« on: June 05, 2007, 04:07:14 PM »
why dont you just come to venice so I can break your face and beat the fuck out of your bitch ass

;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: CSWOL melting down over Pm's
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 04:08:28 PM »

;D

ROFL

Noli the guy that threw you out of the gym is gone now!  Come sign back up! 

;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 04:11:46 PM »

;D
hahahahahahahahahaa, oh brother, i should post some of the death threat PM's i've got, all capital letters, misspellings, etc., great stuff. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 04:13:59 PM »
ROFL

Noli the guy that threw you out of the gym is gone now!  Come sign back up! 

;D
did the guy physically throw him out, Jeff?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaa, oh brother, i should post some of the death threat PM's i've got, all capital letters, misspellings, etc., great stuff. ;D

Haha, look what he claimed:

everything your stating is absolutely false.......and for your informaiton I hold a bachelors degree, and graduated from college with honors...............

Brutal lack of grammar skills

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 04:15:46 PM »
did the guy physically throw him out, Jeff?

I'm sure Noli can tell you more about what happened.  

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 05:33:52 PM »
hahahaha! another fag fuck.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 06:48:03 PM »
you wish you could be swole like me dickspit

;D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 07:35:40 PM »

Have you pissed off DA as well?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 08:07:15 PM »
no his weasel 150 lbs azz couldnt do anything but call the police.......before I left I made sure to stand at the front and yell..............for every person shooting roids and coke in the bathrooms, every person screwing each other in the showers, for every client and their fake azz trainers, and every employee smoking weed in the bathroom and using spray to cover it up, I said................Im the real mf training here, I get kicked out cause of you mf's..........about this time my homie big ram who is 6'2 295 and my other boy were waiting for the punk who started all this shit....hey I have no shame, I told every corporate punk in the facility what time it was, wasnt shit they could do...................the y sure as hell couldnt physically remove me........so no they didnt do shit, when mateo told me I was banned, I went straight for the punk who started this shit, and told mateo to fuck off, there wasnt nothing he could do but stand there like the lil bi he is.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 08:15:45 PM »
no his weasel 150 lbs azz couldnt do anything but call the police.......before I left I made sure to stand at the front and yell..............for every person shooting roids and coke in the bathrooms, every person screwing each other in the showers, for every client and their fake azz trainers, and every employee smoking weed in the bathroom and using spray to cover it up, I said................Im the real mf training here, I get kicked out cause of you mf's..........about this time my homie big ram who is 6'2 295 and my other boy were waiting for the punk who started all this shit....hey I have no shame, I told every corporate punk in the facility what time it was, wasnt shit they could do...................the y sure as hell couldnt physically remove me........so no they didnt do shit, when mateo told me I was banned, I went straight for the punk who started this shit, and told mateo to fuck off, there wasnt nothing he could do but stand there like the lil bi he is.

So, you graduated with honors..  ;D What did you study? Cheese odour chemistry?

ps: You seem to be a "high quality human", with real great values and I bet you are a highly productive member of society.  :-*

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 08:19:33 PM »
puss boy meltdown.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 09:36:11 PM »
like it or not Im golder that golds gym, I own that place........without me there, the whole nostalgia is gone, truth hurts, but many loved mein the gym, atleast all the hardcore people, the ones that really know about training.  I am missed by many there, from smoking blunts in the front by the door,and having people in the corporate calling my cell phone saying they were calling the cops(the same ones who purchase weed from employees downstairs) to my 47 rep 225 lb bench press sets, and tons of other events I brought to the gym............yes I have to say the mecca is not the same without me, and never will be.........many want to see me come back, I dont know if I could do it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 03:17:02 AM »
like it or not Im golder that golds gym, I own that place........without me there, the whole nostalgia is gone, truth hurts, but many loved mein the gym, atleast all the hardcore people, the ones that really know about training.  I am missed by many there, from smoking blunts in the front by the door,and having people in the corporate calling my cell phone saying they were calling the cops(the same ones who purchase weed from employees downstairs) to my 47 rep 225 lb bench press sets, and tons of other events I brought to the gym............yes I have to say the mecca is not the same without me, and never will be.........many want to see me come back, I dont know if I could do it.

YOU CAN DO IT, IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT

YOUR BROTHER IN IRON

BLUTO
Z

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 03:34:00 PM »
when I see you, you will be the first bitch I slap

;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 04:01:13 PM »
hahahahahaha, another monster internet bencher. ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 04:06:53 PM »
I only get someone melting down and threatening me via PM about once a year. I feel pretty embarrassed about it, compared to many of you that seem to get it regularly. It's time to reassess my posting style, and step it up >:(

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 04:37:28 PM »
I only get someone melting down and threatening me via PM about once a year. I feel pretty embarrassed about it, compared to many of you that seem to get it regularly. It's time to reassess my posting style, and step it up >:(

Step up sister >:(