Author Topic: I met Craig Titus when he just started in BB  (Read 4487 times)

zebstew

• Getbig I
I met Craig Titus when he just started in BB
« on: June 05, 2007, 08:40:32 PM »
I met Mr Titus when he was just starting out in BB.  He was very personable and kind.  He even offered to autograph a pic for me.  He really seemed like a nice young man and invited me to see him at his next show. Unfortunately I was not able to do so but still thought he was in good enough shape to win any contest. He took second place in the one I saw. It is very hard to believe this is the same person. :'(

187knny

• Getbig II
Re: met the young CT
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 03:59:28 PM »
he couldn't handle the fame, wine, women, and drugs. 

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »
I met Mr Titus when he was just starting out in BB.  He was very personable and kind.  He even offered to autograph a pic for me.  He really seemed like a nice young man and invited me to see him at his next show. Unfortunately I was not able to do so but still thought he was in good enough shape to win any contest. He took second place in the one I saw. It is very hard to believe this is the same person. :'(

Translation: "I got punkd by Mr T once upon a time when he was 1st starting out and I was still virgin" 8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 07:31:22 PM »
Translation: "I got punkd by Mr T once upon a time when he was 1st starting out and I was still virgin" 8)

;D