Author Topic: and so he said....  (Read 6431 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
and so he said....
« on: June 05, 2007, 09:16:11 PM »
ROMEO: Lady, by yonder blessed moon I vow, That tips with silver all these fruit-tree tops-

JULIET: O, swear not by the moon, th' inconstant moon, That monthly changes in her circled orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.

ROMEO: What shall I swear by?

JULIET: Do not swear at all. Or, if thou wilt, swear by thy gracious self, Which is the god of my idolatry, And I'll believe thee

Wizard n glass...

True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring --- once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome.... except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners.

And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous.

Roland looked up and saw Susan sitting in her window, a bright vision in the gray light of that fall morning. His heart leaped up and although he didn't know it then, it was how he would remember her most clearly forever after --- lovely Susan, the girl at the window. So do we pass the ghosts that haunt us later in our lives; they sit undramatically by the roadside like poor beggars, and we see them only from the corners of our eyes, if we see them at all. The idea that they have been waiting there for us rarely if ever crosses our minds. Yet they do wait, and when we have passed, they gather up their bundles of memory and fall in behind, treading in our footsteps and catching up, little by little.

carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: and so he said....
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 03:24:01 AM »
Does true love exist?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 06:11:48 AM »
Does true love exist?
what is your definition of true love?
R

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 07:32:30 AM »

Patience and kindness no matter what. True Love does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. True Love is not rude, self-seeking, not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong doings. Love is truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

"True Love" never fails!

Hustler
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 07:38:02 AM »
Does true love exist?

we can argue that till the cows come home...as for what true love is..the paragraphs i posted describe it quite suffeciently..

the more immediate question is..anyone read wizard n glass?
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 07:50:19 AM »
we can argue that till the cows come home...as for what true love is..the paragraphs i posted describe it quite suffeciently..

the more immediate question is..anyone read wizard n glass?

I have not read it yet but I disagree with the excerpt you posted! love is not an emotion as some may think, love is a commitment.

HM
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 08:03:31 AM »
I have not read it yet but I disagree with the excerpt you posted! love is not an emotion as some may think, love is a commitment.

HM

that is an "aged" answer..i'm sure you didn't feel like this when you were 20...

when you think of love as emotion...the commitment is natural for you cannot inface live without the other person..symbiosis is more like it,,
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 08:18:46 AM »
that is an "aged" answer..i'm sure you didn't feel like this when you were 20...

when you think of love as emotion...the commitment is natural for you cannot inface live without the other person..symbiosis is more like it,,

When I was 20 I was infactuated, e.g. excited to be with who I thought was hot and she had to be what I considered perfect (externally of course)! But now I am secure in me and I can see attributes in my woman that I was blind to when I was 20 ergo, no more infactuation I love her unconditionally no judgements need I say more? As far as that being an "aged" answer, you are exactly right and that answer was for the wise, not some immature infactuated post teen (not referring to you ofc)! When I was a child I thought like a child and I was responsible like a child, now I am a man I must think like a man and I must be responsible like a man! I say what I mean and mean what I say. Just ask the masses how many times they have lied to get laid? I could go on about this but I will keep this short.
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 08:36:20 AM »
When I was 20 I was infactuated, e.g. excited to be with who I thought was hot and she had to be what I considered perfect (externally of course)! But now I am secure in me and I can see attributes in my woman that I was blind to when I was 20 ergo, no more infactuation I love her unconditionally no judgements need I say more? As far as that being an "aged" answer, you are exactly right and that answer was for the wise, not some immature infactuated post teen (not referring to you ofc)! When I was a child I thought like a child and I was responsible like a child, now I am a man I must think like a man and I must be responsible like a man! I say what I mean and mean what I say. Just ask the masses how many times they have lied to get laid? I could go on about this but I will keep this short.

i've never lied to get laid...
i dont get laid often..
i looked for just more than a POA even at 20...but then again i ws going to college at 15 and maturing at that age..
i waited to fall in love before losing my virginity which long overdue at 21..

what else can i say  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 08:48:23 AM »
i've never lied to get laid...
i dont get laid often..
i looked for just more than a POA even at 20...but then again i ws going to college at 15 and maturing at that age..
i waited to fall in love before losing my virginity which long overdue at 21..

what else can i say  :-\

You my friend, are a rare find these days, "Waited to fall in love"! I disagree with the "losing virginity... and long overdue at 21" comment.
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 09:24:40 AM »
I disagree with the "losing virginity... and long overdue at 21" comment.

i answer as the social mores bind me so.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 09:35:00 AM »

Great dane, vat of peanut butter and a poncho.  you do the math.  Oops sorry arvilla moment!  ;D ;)

I dont't believe in a universal definition of true love.  However I do kinda fancy the Princess Bride version. 

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 09:49:17 AM »

i answer as the social mores bind me so.. :-\

And how does that benefit you? So you are a conformist?
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 11:18:26 AM »
And how does that benefit you? So you are a conformist?

no not a lemming at all...but sometimes i give the audience what it wants.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 11:22:54 AM »

no not a lemming at all...but sometimes i give the audience what it wants.. :-\

Again why, just curious?
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 01:45:41 PM »
Again why, just curious?

it perpetuates conversation..otherwise the thread dies quick...my past experience..

not saying much for our industrialized fairer sex..

carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »
Maybe 'love' is just an intense chemical reaction in the brain.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 03:27:36 PM »
Maybe 'love' is just an intense chemical reaction in the brain.

sometimes i wanna beat you with my shoe...  >:( and call you a kotha (mule)  >:(

carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 05:16:17 PM »
sometimes i wanna beat you with my shoe...  >:( and call you a kotha (mule)  >:(

You, my friend, are more enamored with the idea of love than its practical side. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 05:26:49 PM »
You, my friend, are more enamored with the idea of love than its practical side. :)

you my slipper on yer head deserving fiend  >:( are more enamoured with practicality than with feeling...TO A FAULT ...

if i'm at fault doc..so r you  >:(

now pm me and lemme know when u r gonna be around me... >:(..so i can try and convert yoyur cynical ass..
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 05:33:08 PM »
you my slipper on yer head deserving fiend  >:( are more enamoured with practicality than with feeling...TO A FAULT ...

now pm me and lemme know when u r gonna be around me... >:(..so i can try and convert yoyur cynical ass..

True love is an ugly, disgusting, painful and beautiful thing. The sooner you learn that, the better.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 05:37:25 PM »
True love is an ugly, disgusting, painful and beautiful thing.

i know this...

and so he flies to his doom...

its THAT or nothing for me....

unfortunately for me....yeah prolly..wouldn't i stand myself being a hypocrite deviating for convenience?? no....

and thats that...

honour dont come easy mate...i've accepted that..its gonna be a tough horrid life..but better than being a lemming....

right?

would you rather have me by your side protecting your ass in times of war or someone that does not understand honour?

do tell?

..tis all connected./.
carpe` vaginum!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »

Patience and kindness no matter what. True Love does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. True Love is not rude, self-seeking, not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong doings. Love is truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

"True Love" never fails!

Hustler

Reader of the good book I see...nice, one of my favorites.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 11:08:37 AM »
Reader of the good book I see...nice, one of my favorites.

Yes, 1st Corinthians 13 abridged of course!
W

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »

{ROTFLMAO}

You too just crack me up.
w