Author Topic: 240 garreath speak on this immediately!!!  (Read 2901 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
240 garreath speak on this immediately!!!
« on: June 06, 2007, 05:24:37 PM »
let's say a fella like me decided to set up one of those internet store fronts.

what's a good webpage template/program, what would be my monthly upkeep cost?

thanks.
Deep Tissue Massage

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 240 garreath speak on this immediately!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 09:12:27 AM »
let's say a fella like me decided to set up one of those internet store fronts.

what's a good webpage template/program, what would be my monthly upkeep cost?

thanks.

Its best to have a website designed.  When I first started in 2001 my business lagged because of using old templates and my website looked pretty crappy,  but once I had my first website designed in 2004, that was when business really took off.

I'm not having another one designed until next year and most likely I'll have 240 design.  He used to get on my nerves but you can't beat his work.
A

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »
Use a web 2.0 version and learn HTML first but even before all that become versed in SEO.  If you want to build a supplement site and you think it's going to work for you you're about 5 years too late.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 10:42:41 PM »
PowerRod,

If you're looking to own a stand alone retail storefront on the internet, ...don't worry so much about design, focus on optimizing the site. I've seen people with the most elaborate, and snazzy of websites not make a dime, while others with a crappy 1998 website reel in a fortune. In the online retail sales game, "relevant content is King", and unless you have an offline way to drive traffic to your site SEO is what you'll need to become proficient in.

Hope That Helps,
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 03:09:38 PM »
you cannot compete with bbing.com and other giants on price - they have economies of scale and better deals from their distributors than you can get, as they do large volume.

find a niche.  sell custom packages.  sell something they don't.  their biggest strength - their size - is also their weakness, as customers will never get a level of customer service that you can give them.