Author Topic: The SUCKMYMUSCLE Nutrition Thread-also physiology,kinesiology,biomechanics,etc  (Read 22988 times)

suckmymuscle

Anything you'd recommend for someone entering a pct phase?  I'm up 17 lbs and am leaner.  I'm sure I'll drop some water weight, but I want to keep what I can.

I just came off a very light doctor prescribed 8 week cycle (250/week sustanon, 30 mg/ day anavar for the last 4 weeks) and am currently using hcg (1500iu every other day) and 50 mg clomid daily for 10 pct days.  Also taking DHEA since my adrenals are too burnt out to make enough.

Obviously not too concerned with bulking or cutting, just securing recent gains and getting the system back to normal.  Any recommendations?

To be honest with you, there's nothing that you can do. I would be fooling you if I said that it is possible to maintain mass you've gained while on steroids when you're off. Also remember that lots of that mass is not lean muscle tissue, but water that increses through edema. Steroids work directly in the cell mitochondria increasing protein synthesis by inceasing the expression of genes that produce actin and myosin by increasing levels of an enzyme called RNA-transcryptase. As far as I'm concerned, there are no nutrient that can directly increase gene expression like steroids, so there's nothing that can keep your lean muscle mass in terms of supplements. However, there is an exception to this rule. In several double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, the amino acid, leucine, has shown the capacity to increase protein synthesis mildly. It cannot compare to steroids, obviously, but leucine in very high does seem to increase protein synthesis by means other than gene expression. The other thing that you can do is take creatine with glucose right after training. This will help to keep the water weight you've gained - creatine stores water in the muscles. Furthermore, muscles that are hydrated represent the ideal environment for protein synthesis. So your best bet is to take very high doses of leucine - up to 40 grams a day -, and creatine with glucose right after training. Another very important factor is training. Do few sets of compound exercises past failure while keeping volume to a minimum. Volume cannibilizes muscles that are just comning off steroids. Good luck! :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
Your a Idiot w/ no knowledge. Theres lots he can do to preserve muscle mass.
PM me, hes a fraud.

suckmymuscle

Your a Idiot w/ no knowledge. Theres lots he can do to preserve muscle mass.
PM me, hes a fraud.

Meltdown.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: It's "an idiot" and not "a idiot".

trab

• Getbig V
Your "advice" to him is a terrible disservice. Fuck the grammer.  ;D
You may know sumfin about NewTrition, but you know nothin about steroids and are 100% wrong
with your comments.

Steroids ARE BBing. Get that thru your head now.

trab

• Getbig V
  Meltdown.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: It's "an idiot" and not "a idiot".

Go teach people about grammer, because you Know no-thing about's BBing!

What increadible idiot statments about steroids. Get a clue.

You knoew what Im sayin is all I care, boy.  ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Go teach people about grammer, because you Know no-thing about's BBing!

What increadible idiot statments about steroids. Get a clue.

You knoew what Im sayin is all I care, boy.  ;)

double post meltdown

i would agree that some anti-es and hgh etc to kick the hpta into gear will perserve some of the muscle mass gained.

trab

• Getbig V
double post meltdown

i would agree that some anti-es and hgh etc to kick the hpta into gear will perserve some of the muscle mass gained.

So, Ah... You ever used that stuff personaly?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
What a hornet's nest!

trab

• Getbig V
Not a Hornets nest or a "Melt Down". If keying on the net qualifies as a "melt down" for anyone I feel
real sorry for how dull a life they led. Meltdown ought to be somthing REAL and Serious, and
baby boys have never lived life yet to even experiecne sutch.

ANd act as frauds to BS PPL about what they have ZERO experience about.

Way more steroid gain is keepable than you think... Just ask those w/ experience and knowledge and block out pretenders.

1.Tapper
2.HCG at the proper point for your body chemistry
3. ANabolics tappered
4. Clomid
5.HGH is wallet allows.

Then lower the carbs if you tend toward Fat, and lower Training volume and intensity. Compound mvmts
only. 3x a week.  If you werer real Bony, special consideraton toward not overtrain.

Please excuse my grammer and smelling. Im a 40ish construction worker, BBer w/ much OCT Steroid experience from being around 100s of user athletes, not a pansy ass little boy pretender.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Suckmymucle

What you think of the CKD diet?

suckmymuscle

Please excuse my grammer and smelling. Im a 40ish construction worker, BBer w/ much OCT Steroid experience from being around 100s of user athletes, not a pansy ass little boy pretender.

Yes, I think that your spelling, punctuation, general knowledge, logical deductive capacity, capacity to infer and abstract, etc, makes it very clear, to the whole World, that you're a construction worker. Now, I can excuse you for your grammer, but I can't excuse you for smelling, because even the stupid should should know that hygiene is good for them.;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Suckmymucle

What you think of the CKD diet?

I think that it is too extreme. I see no reason whatsoever why you should eliminate carbs. It will give you no added benefit of extra fat loss, but it will certainly increase your likelihood of burning up muscle tissue for fuel. When dieting, the single most important thing is to decrease calories beneath maintenance level and switch the type of carbohydrates; what really matters is keeping the glycemic index of the foods you eat low. You still need crabohydrates to fuel your glycogen stores, and your brain still needs glucose to function properly - your body can make glucose through gluconeogenesis or by breaking down long fatty chains, but both processes are slow and ineffective and furnish sub-optimal amounts of glucose to the brain, which makes you sluggish, tired and irritable. When trying to decrease bodyfat, aim to decrease calories by 300 or so beneath maintenance and to lose 1 or 2 lbs of real fat per week. Eat only oatmeal, brown rice and cream of rye as carbs. It is also ideal to decrease the % of calories from carbs and substitute for protein, not because your body need the protein for muscle maintenenance, but because protein is more thermogenic than carbs, meaning that it takes more calories to digest protein than carbs. Good luck! :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
  Yes, I think that your spelling, punctuation, general knowledge, logical deductive capacity, capacity to infer and abstract, etc, makes it very clear, to the whole World, that you're a construction worker. Now, I can excuse you for your grammer, but I can't excuse you for smelling, becauuse event eh stupid should should know that hygiene is good for you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I dont care if you'z a Englosh Major w/ a PHD. You dont know jack about what you talk here, and my own Biz
puts way more money in the bank than your degree ever will - boy.

Now stick to your retarded followers and dont say a word regarding Steriods & diet and ppl may stop laughing so hard at your fraud ass.

suckmymuscle

I dont care if you'z a Englosh Major w/ a PHD. You dont know jack about what you talk here, and my own Biz
puts way more money in the bank than your degree ever will - boy.

Yawn...you don't know how to tie your shoes, let alone talk about complex subjects like physiology, nutrition or endocrinology. And when did I ever mention steroids, jackass? I do know more about steroids than you do, but I never even touched the subject. As for you making more money than me, that's extremely doubtful. Construction doesen't pay lots of money unless you're the owner of a construction business. Since you've claimed to be a construction worker, you probably make minimum wage - I'm surprised that you even have the money for an internet connection.

Now stick to your retarded followers and dont say a word regarding Steriods & diet and ppl may stop laughing so hard at your fraud ass.

First of all, I never said anything about steroids. Secondly, I have forgotten more about nutrition and endocrinology than you ever knew in the first place. You are nothing but a low I.Q ignoramus arguing with someone who's smarter than you. You are also persona non grata, considering that you've asked me for advice in the past and now you're attacking me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V

So, Ah... You ever used that stuff personaly?

Stupid analogy. do you ask your GP if hes ever taken the drug personally? and if he says no, do you say you dont know what your talking about.

your stupidity is shining through.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Stupid analogy. do you ask your GP if hes ever taken the drug personally? and if he says no, do you say you dont know what your talking about.

your stupidity is shining through.

dont even bother with this tool.

he's been exposed by as complete retard on several occasions in this thread and in others gone by.

i actually almost feel sorry for him.

wait a minute, no i dont.

he's an idiot.

b

Necrosis

• Getbig V
dont even bother with this tool.

he's been exposed by as complete retard on several occasions in this thread and in others gone by.

i actually almost feel sorry for him.

wait a minute, no i dont.

he's an idiot.

what i hate is brotelligence, like the best person to get drug advice from is a pro or some shit. thats why ronnie has chad, thats what jay has chris. its because they are uneducated in drugs, taking drugs does give you experience, but you cant see your lipid values, your liver enzymes etc etc...

being educated on a subject usually trumps experience, especially by meathead juicers.

trab

• Getbig V
Frauds, pretenders, regurgitaters of magazine BS.
That what this gang here is. Little boys.  ;)

That phony ballony mag crap is bad enough 1st hand...

Duh,, I train BBers. WTF is PCT...  ???  Duh Duh Duh...  ;D Fakes.

Run along little boys...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Frauds, pretenders, regurgitaters of magazine BS.
That what this gang here is. Little boys.  ;)

That phony ballony mag crap is bad enough 1st hand...

Duh,, I train BBers. WTF is PCT...  ???  Duh Duh Duh...  ;D Fakes.

Run along little boys...

do you enjoy a cup of chamomile tea and a mans company by any chance?

trab

• Getbig V
do you enjoy a cup of chamomile tea and a mans company by any chance?

sORRY, I DONT WANT TO JOIN YOU AND SUCK BOY for tea....

But I do ENJOY INJECTING 4cc of Organon Sustanon and Deca...
I also like the pain of a hypo full of Tprop mixed w/ Stanozol...

That'd make you think you were gonna die, Boys.

Why do REAL top level BBers and athletes often ask me for advice on cycles and training and you sit and
wonder what PCT is? Ill tell you why, your frauds.

if they need hep w/ Tea selection, ediquite or grammer/ smelling - I'll refer theim to you punks...
They sure as hell wont take your training, eatin' or other matters of performance enhancment serious..
Hell, they (unlike me) are too smart to even bother w/ punks like you....
But seen as Im retired at 47yrs old w/ a nice golf course view in the country, I can waste some time on
screw'n with pretender little boys who copy out out of magazines...
Magazines full of BS thet have kept iron pumpers from reaching thier goals for decades..

Sorry bout the bad typing, bashed a thumb cuttin wood - a MAN's job you could never do... Boys.  ;)

suckmymuscle

what i hate is brotelligence, like the best person to get drug advice from is a pro or some shit. thats why ronnie has chad, thats what jay has chris. its because they are uneducated in drugs, taking drugs does give you experience, but you cant see your lipid values, your liver enzymes etc etc...

being educated on a subject usually trumps experience, especially by meathead juicers.

According to the moron, "trab", first hand experience is the only way for one to acquire knowledge. What an interesting theory on epistemology. Going by his moronic logic, we could not possibly know if the Universe is really composed of the same 100+ Elements, since we haven't visited each and every single planet and star in the Universe, collected samples from them and tested the chemical composition of the samples. LOL! This guy has just proved 2500 years of Aristotelean logic wrong. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
ffs ::)

I'm almost afraid to post in this thread by now.  I'm tired of walking the tightrope so here it is:

SMM - I appreciate your advice.   I believe you have some good nutritional knowledge.  I thank you for sharing it and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Trab - Your advice has been helpful too.  The consensus on the hardcore board is that you know your stuff and I agree.

I like a good flame war as much as the next Getbigger, but add some facts which will help the rest of us in our bodybuilding endevours while you're making the other guy look like a fool.  Otherwise this thread has served it's purpose and the mods should lock it up.

Hasta la vista bitches.  8)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: The SUCKMYMUSCLE Nutrition Thread-also physiology,kinesiology,biomechanics,e
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2007, 04:44:49 AM »
  According to the moron, "trab", first hand experience is the only way for one to acquire knowledge. What an interesting theory on epistemology. Going by his moronic logic, we could not possibly know if the Universe is really composed of the same 100+ Elements, since we haven't visited each and every single planet and star in the Universe, collected samples from them and tested the chemical composition of the samples. LOL! This guy has just proved 2500 years of Aristotelean logic wrong. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How much did Aristhrotle bench anyway?  ;D
He had some great arms I bet  ??? 

suckmymuscle

Re: The SUCKMYMUSCLE Nutrition Thread-also physiology,kinesiology,biomechanics,e
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2007, 02:26:55 PM »
How much did Aristhrotle bench anyway?  ;D
He had some great arms I bet  ??? 

High high could Werner Von Braun jump? He couldn't jump more than 3 feet up, and yet he build rockets that reached the Moon. You don't need to do something to know how to do something. A skinny physiologist or exercise scientist knows far more about stimulating muscular growth than a gym rat. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE