Author Topic: The SUCKMYMUSCLE Nutrition Thread-also physiology,kinesiology,biomechanics,etc  (Read 23069 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Guys,

Please refrain from the personal attacks.

okay  carry on  ;)
:

trab

• Getbig V
  Trab, you are a moron, plain and simple. Crates of donuts?! Donuts are loaded with transaturated fats, the worst kind of all for the heart. It is also loaded with stale fat and refined sugar. Donuts are like a cocktail of things that are bad for you.

As for the farm boys - again with this idiotic example -, they are not lean at all. Most of them carry over 15% bodyfat, the result of eating - in your words -, "lots of beef, eggs and milk". There is no point in gaining muscle if you cover your body with lots of fat in the process. Lee Priest becomes a fat pig in the off-season an dhis bodyfat balloons to over 25%, which qualifies him as borderline obese. The only reason why he is able to lose all that fat in three months is because he takes massive doses of thyroid hormones, GH and ephedrine, a cocktail that almost literally melts the fat off your body. I never proclaimed to know everything about nutrition, but you my friend don't know anything and frankly has no idea what you're talking about.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dear Dumbass, them Farmboys have a nat muscle base you can only dream of. They could also twist your neck like a bottle cap. You got somthing on Lee Priest? Ha Ha Ha...
Eat lots of good natural food, plenty of protine. Dont wory about some fat. You need put on some fat. Dont turn to a slob. Gettting as fat as Lee in that ad is hard for most ppl to lose. You overcomplicat the supject and turn it to VooDoo. You could forget all suplements except creatins, whey, and a multivit at the most.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Suckmymuscle....I'll bring u down to planet earth....Lee priest off season eats similar to a powerlifter ...a big one that is...To illustrate that , I'll give u an example Mike Wolfe 860 lbs bench ...a top guy who helped me with my bench...who I kept pestering to tell me what he eats on a typical day...
      " MW: Hahaha do you really wanna know that? Yesterday was Sunday and Max Effort day in Columbus. I drive 2 hrs one way to train and leave my house at 5 am. So my first meal was at 5 am it was 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheeses on a Bun, a Fifth Avenue King size Candy bar, and a Giant 44 oz Mountain Dew fountain pop. My second meal was at McDonalds around 9:30 am after we trained it consisted of  2 orders of Sausage Gravy and Biscuits, a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit, and a Large Cherry Coke(2 actually I refilled). I got home around noon had a protein shake, then did some errands. I hit the quikee mart while out got a Blue Slurpee and a Beef Jerky. Got back home had another protein shake. Then around 5 pm I ordered a king size pepperoni pizza(20 inches) from Westside Carryout (go figure) I ate probably close to a third to a half of that. Then had another protein shake around 8 pm and then another one at 10 pm. Haha I asked if you really wanted to hear it. My diet on the weekend is really hectic, thru the week it is alot better and more regulated. i'm just always on the go on the weekend so I eat when I can and it is never really healthy."
Remove message

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
hahaha. suckmycock is having a meltdown.

I feel sorry for you, dude. I really do. It must be tough going through life being such a mean-spirited little shit. Take care.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude, you are really only focusing on some things. And you are completely wrong about the rice vs oatmeal.

Oatmeal                                    Brown rice
kcal                      370                                              351
carbs                     63                                                74
protein                   13                                                7.4
fat                         7                                                 2.8

http://www.fitnessletter.de/kalorien/haferflocken/4937
http://www.vegan-star.com/downloads/naehrwerttabelle.pdf

Plus, brown rice has many many many vitamins and other good stuff. Your diet advice sucks. It's really better to warn people about the fact you wirte BS, and most of your ridiculous claims can be falsified in a second.  :-* :-*

suckmymuscle

hahaha. suckmycock is having a meltdown.

Dude, you are really only focusing on some things. And you are completely wrong about the rice vs oatmeal.

Oatmeal                                    Brown rice
kcal                      370                                              351
carbs                     63                                                74
protein                   13                                                7.4
fat                         7                                                 2.8

http://www.fitnessletter.de/kalorien/haferflocken/4937
http://www.vegan-star.com/downloads/naehrwerttabelle.pdf

Plus, brown rice has many many many vitamins and other good stuff. Your diet advice sucks. It's really better to warn people about the fact you wirte BS, and most of your ridiculous claims can be falsified in a second.  :-* :-*

"Yawn"...the information presented in this graphic you posted is flat out wrong. I know for a fact that brown rice has slightly more calories, fats and a higher glycemic index than oatmeal and especially than cream of rye. Just because it's in print doesen't mean that it's correct, you dumbass. I can show you ten graphics showing different caloric values for the same foods. ;) Furthermore, it is in German, and my German is a little rusty. Like I said, I don't give a shit if you like my advice or not, so you can kiss my ass. :-*

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Suckmymuscle....I'll bring u down to planet earth....Lee priest off season eats similar to a powerlifter ...a big one that is...To illustrate that , I'll give u an example Mike Wolfe 860 lbs bench ...a top guy who helped me with my bench...who I kept pestering to tell me what he eats on a typical day...
      " MW: Hahaha do you really wanna know that? Yesterday was Sunday and Max Effort day in Columbus. I drive 2 hrs one way to train and leave my house at 5 am. So my first meal was at 5 am it was 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheeses on a Bun, a Fifth Avenue King size Candy bar, and a Giant 44 oz Mountain Dew fountain pop. My second meal was at McDonalds around 9:30 am after we trained it consisted of  2 orders of Sausage Gravy and Biscuits, a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit, and a Large Cherry Coke(2 actually I refilled). I got home around noon had a protein shake, then did some errands. I hit the quikee mart while out got a Blue Slurpee and a Beef Jerky. Got back home had another protein shake. Then around 5 pm I ordered a king size pepperoni pizza(20 inches) from Westside Carryout (go figure) I ate probably close to a third to a half of that. Then had another protein shake around 8 pm and then another one at 10 pm. Haha I asked if you really wanted to hear it. My diet on the weekend is really hectic, thru the week it is alot better and more regulated. i'm just always on the go on the weekend so I eat when I can and it is never really healthy."
Remove message

I don't give two shits about your long-winded story. Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: Your body confirms what I'm saying as you are clinically obese.

DK II

• Getbig V
  "Yawn"...the information presented in this graphic you posted is flat out wrong. I know for a fact that brown rice has slightly more calories, fats and a higher glycemic index than oatmeal and especially than cream of rye. Just because it's in print doesen't mean that it's correct, you dumbass. I can show you ten graphics showing different caloric values for the same foods. ;) Furthermore, it is in German, and my German is a little rusty. Like I said, I don't give a shit if you like my advice or not, so you can kiss my ass. :-*

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha, yeah sure. Why do you always start to insult people so fast? It really shows your insecurity issues. I posted it in this thread before, you are very fast when it comes to insults.

Now, again you cannot prove me that i'm wrong, you blame it on the german and some uttered phases you give.

trab

• Getbig V
Remove message

Thanks for the Photo Sev. Thats real world muscle mass there. Yes he's high BF, and strong as a Work Horse. If he got in in his head to diet down, and used Tprop, Stan, Var, Trens, Primo. Cardio.... It would blow the punk haters minds whats under the fat. That guys can pick up a frigerator and cary it up a flight of stairs I bet.

First you get big (Eating total trash will help) Then you refine. BTW  SMM I do like brown rice and Oats also. And Pizza, and hot dogs, and T-Bones and Porterhouse steaks, eggs and cheese. I also have a 6-Pack comlete w/ setatus and intercostal, obliques... ;D

copacetic

• Getbig II
Thanks for the Photo Sev. Thats real world muscle mass there. Yes he's high BF, and strong as a Work Horse. If he got in in his head to diet down, and used Tprop, Stan, Var, Trens, Primo. Cardio.... It would blow the punk haters minds whats under the fat. That guys can pick up a frigerator and cary it up a flight of stairs I bet.

First you get big (Eating total trash will help) Then you refine. BTW  SMM I do like brown rice and Oats also. And Pizza, and hot dogs, and T-Bones and Porterhouse steaks, eggs and cheese. I also have a 6-Pack comlete w/ setatus and intercostal, obliques... ;D

Meh but how much muscle would he lose while losing the weight? I have to agree with SMM on this that guy is obese.  I'd rather lose the fat first then go for the muscle.  unless you enjoy wasting your time.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

guess what ?? he did diet down 80 POUNDS ! And guess what ??? I got both the diet and pics ...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
" Here is the first phase of my diet after I started working with Chris from At Large Nutrition. I dropped the first 40 pounds with just cutting out carbs after 1pm then it got a little harder.

So Chris from ALN stepped in and helped me drop the last 50. We have refined it some since then. We've dropped the Milk to water and Changed the 4th meal some. We added a few different foods to keep from getting bored. But the Protein intake is about the same we have just dropped calories as we get closer to my goal and deadline of July 15th.

As far as my training I still train the same way for my contest and getting ready but I have incorporated 3-4 20 minute Cardio sessions per week and some ab training.

We are doing an Article right now on dropping the weight and increasing my bench at the same time. It will be published in some mags soon.

Here is the basic diet plan from the start:

~5000 calories
Supplements: Nitrean, Opticen, Creatine 500, Multi-Plus, ETS, Thermocin
Meal 1:
Supplements:
5g of Creatine 500 mixed in orange juice (see below)
3 Multi-Plus tablets
4 ETS capsules
3 Thermocin capsules
5 whole eggs fried in butter (2 teaspoons of butter)
438 cals 30g prot. 5g carb. 33g fat
3 slices of wheat toast with 3 teaspoons of butter (you can certainly substitute a different kind of toast if you like)
297 cals 6g prot. 36g carb. 14g fat
1 cup of whole milk
150 cals 8g prot. 11g carb. 8g fat
1 cup of orange juice
110 cals 2g prot. 25g carb 1g fat
Totals: 995 cals 46g prot. 77g carb. 56g fat
Meal 2:
2 serving of Opticen (mix with a total of 8 cups of whole milk)
1846 cals 168g prot. 140g carb. 68g fat
Meal 3:
Supplements:
3 Thermocin capsules (depending on when you take this meal-don’t take the Thermocin later than 1 P.M.)
2 servings of Opticen (in water)
646 cals 104g prot. 50g carb. 3.4g fat
Meal 4:
1 Quarter Pounder with Cheese
510 cals 29g prot. 43g carb. 25g fat
1 small French fries
250 cals 2g prot. 30g carb. 13g fat
1 medium Coca-Cola Classic
210 cals 58g carb
Totals: 970 cals 31g prot. 131g carb 38g fat
Meal 5:
Supplements:
4 ETS capsules
2 servings of Nitrean mixed with 2 cups of whole milk
520 cals 64g prot. 24g carb. 18g fat
Grand Totals: 4977 cals 413g prot. 422g carb. 183.4g fat "

trab

• Getbig V
Meh but how much muscle would he lose while losing the weight? I have to agree with SMM on this that guy is obese.  I'd rather lose the fat first then go for the muscle.  unless you enjoy wasting your time.

YOu will stay the same in your development. If you dont bulk, you will never change. Period.
Starvaton requires special steroid that dont retani water. ANtiCatabolics.

You go take shit to that man, He can kill you by strangulation in < 30 seconds with his non dominant arm.
Shit talk is all you have here.

If you want to stay bony and the same follow SMM's theory. Its basicly the old Wieder mantra. Totaly inneffective.

copacetic

• Getbig II
YOu will stay the same in your development. If you dont bulk, you will never change. Period.

You go take shit to that man, He can kill you by strangulation in < 30 seconds with his non dominant arm.

If you want to stay bony and the same follow SMM's theory. Its basicly the old Wieder mantra. Totaly inneffective.

i agree that bulking is necessary but you should cut first then bulk if your a beginner and sure he could strangle me with one arm but if i had a nice big sword i'd cut him up in a second and he'd never be able to catch me and one day when he gets old he is going have all kinds of flappy skin on him cause he's too freakin big i wasn't talking shit i'm just not down with eating quarter pounders with cheese and shit I believe you should get down to 10-15% bf and never rise above 20% otherwise you are just wasting time with muscles like that i could see how you could easily shed BF I believe in bulking just not at any cost it's never worth becoming obese. oh and yea you should never starve yourself thats just dumb and we all know that. I mean seriously why are we here going through the pain of working out everyday? so we can own the ladies am i right? I am so with every 30lbs of fat you gain you will lose 1inch of penis length? is it worth it to be that big and strong and fat if your penis is losing 2-3 inches of length(not to mention the fat hanging all over them when you fuck them i'm sorry but i'm seriously convinced that the thing the ladies care about most is belly fat) i don't think so i mean unless your goal is to be a big mean muscular fag catching mitt then go right ahead........

trab

• Getbig V
i agree that bulking is necessary but you should cut first then bulk if your a beginner and sure he could strangle me with one arm but if i had a nice big sword i'd cut him up in a second and he'd never be able to catch me and one day when he gets old he is going have all kinds of flappy skin on him cause he's too freakin big i wasn't talking shit i'm just not down with eating quarter pounders with cheese and shit I believe you should get down to 10-15% bf and never rise above 20% otherwise you are just wasting time with muscles like that i could see how you could easily shed BF I believe in bulking just not at any cost it's never worth becoming obese. oh and yea you should never starve yourself thats just dumb and we all know that. I mean seriously why are we here going through the pain of working out everyday? so we can own the ladies am i right? I am so with every 30lbs of fat you gain you will lose 1inch of penis length? is it worth it to be that big and strong and fat if your penis is losing 2-3 inches of length(not to mention the fat hanging all over them when you fuck them i'm sorry but i'm seriously convinced that the thing the ladies care about most is belly fat) i don't think so i mean unless your goal is to be a big mean muscular fag catching mitt then go right ahead........

Frankly If you BB to get chicks, your wasting your time. Many dont like us.
Girls like guys they can talk to comfortably.

Want new muscle and strength? Got to Bulk. Then refine.Period.
Or, stay the same.

suckmymuscle

Lol...the problem is that you'll lose all the muscle that you've gained while shedding off all that fat you gained while bulking up. Lol...dumass. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
  Lol...the problem is that you'll lose all the muscle that you've gained while shedding off all that fat you gained while bulking up. Lol...dumass. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bulk, then refine. Just like a sculpture in clay.
You can not add any appreciable amt of muscle Nat eating lean.

Who are you favorite BBers just for interest? What body style do you admire?

suckmymuscle

Bulk, then refine. Just like a sculpture in clay.
You can not add any appreciable amt of muscle Nat eating lean

No, this is the past. It has been established that you should keep bodyfat increases to a minimum while gaining mass, because wehn you diet to lose the fat you lose more muscle than you gained.

Who are you favorite BBers just for interest? What body style do you admire?

Sergio Oliva.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V

No, this is the past. It has been established that you should keep bodyfat increases to a minimum while gaining mass, because wehn you diet to lose the fat you lose more muscle than you gained.

Sergio Oliva.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I also very much like Sergio.

suckmymuscle

I welcome any questions you might have on the topics of nutrition as it pertains to bodybuilding. :) Questions from the poster, "DonkeyKong", will not be answered and posts from him will not be addressed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Anything you'd recommend for someone entering a pct phase?  I'm up 17 lbs and am leaner.  I'm sure I'll drop some water weight, but I want to keep what I can.

I just came off a very light doctor prescribed 8 week cycle (250/week sustanon, 30 mg/ day anavar for the last 4 weeks) and am currently using hcg (1500iu every other day) and 50 mg clomid daily for 10 pct days.  Also taking DHEA since my adrenals are too burnt out to make enough.

Obviously not too concerned with bulking or cutting, just securing recent gains and getting the system back to normal.  Any recommendations?

suckmymuscle

Anything you'd recommend for someone entering a pct phase? 

Please elucidate what you mean exactly by the acronym "pct". Do you mean a fat loss phase?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
  Please elucidate what you mean exactly by the acronym "pct". Do you mean a fat loss phase?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Post Cycle Therapy

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yep, post cycle therapy (or post cycle treatment).  I've reduced training volume, which was pretty low already, since I overtrain faster than anyone I know since I have "adrenal exhaustion" (according to doc).  Also eating a higher carb diet to try to avoid overtraining, but am being aware of portion sizes and carb timing.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol...

and you have prepped 300 bodybuilders and 3 national level competitors?

lol..

bwahahahaa...
b

DK II

• Getbig V
  I welcome any questions you might have on the topics of nutrition as it pertains to bodybuilding. :) Questions from the poster, "DonkeyKong", will not be answered and posts from him will not be addressed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE 

pahahahaha, this is great.

you aren't able to answer my posts, that's all.