Author Topic: The SUCKMYMUSCLE Nutrition Thread-also physiology,kinesiology,biomechanics,etc  (Read 22989 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
the question that he asked me was about whether he can lose fat while eating red. He didn't ask me if it is good for putting on muscle mass.

Although I'm eating for clean gains at the moment, I need to find out more about how to diet effectively.  I can lift more each week but size & weight gains are slow, so I want to learn as much as I can about preserving muscle in cal debt.  I'm semi-ectomorphic so keeping muscle when dieting is a challenge.

Note: I'm happy with my current calories and am fairly satisfied (not that I claim to know it all) that my current rate of gains is a good balance of progress/fat gain for me - additional cals just grow blubber.

Anabolics REALLY shine in the PRESERVATION  of muscle under starvation. Hell, they was 1st major used after
WW II on concentration camp survivors.
You wouldnt believe the SHIT some competitors eat and are still pretty ripped.
Walking pharmacy.

Plenty of big strong Natural guys can bulk up impressive beef, dieting it down is where it turns impossible.
Body treats fat like Gold at the expense of muscle.

I'm suprised TA hasn't shown us these guys eating his "diet"  ::).

I don't mind eating clean anyway.  I'm not tempted by junk that others seem to be, like fast food.  It tastes like crap and you know what's in that shit?!?  I'll have to quit having a beer with dinner I guess, but that's no big deal either.

If I were to use AAS, I'd probably use it to bulk.  I've got a feeling that my dieting needs to be slow 'n gradual, even crazy slow like 1/3 to 1/2 lb per week.  Trying to get it done too quickly has gone badly in the past.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Want to get big? Eat Big. Go eat w/ some big strong dudes. Tip they love Beef.

I eat beef 4 or 5 days/week at the moment, red meat almost every day (lamb if not beef).  Not huge quantities, but it's for dinner (meal 5 of 6).

I agree that undereating is suicide, but overeating is ultimately inefficient for me - pile on too much fat and you'll lose time dieting.  In the end, I try to eat what I require to feed growth without going hog wild.  Don't worry trab, I'm not one of these guys who panics about "losing my abs."  ;D

Some speculation: As we eat more, we make gains and increase metabolism, which increases the calorie "ceiling" - so our needs change as we progress (in addition to daily variances which alter calorie needs).

trab

• Getbig V
Fat aint easy to get rid of that  sure, so being carefull dont hurt.
But if you look at any massive BBer in Off Season, they Look along the lines of That Big Alex's Photos that are on here. Its simply impossible to gain much size and look like Zane in contest shape.

Now, Alex's look dont look good on a small boned dude either. We need work w/ what we got.

trab

• Getbig V
Everything change as U progress, training, eating, recovery. Need be flexable.
Fast food has very poor Protine quality IMO. Try avoid if possible.

suckmymuscle

The name of this thread is "Ask Suckmymuscle". I don't mind debating people who are intelligent and knowledgeable, like Dr.De, but Trab is a moron and really not worthy of my time and effort - the stupidity of what he spills is too easy to prove wrong. Follow his"advice" at your own peril. I am a personal trainer who has personally trained and prepared over 300 bodybuilders for bodybuilding contests, including three guys who competed in the Nationals, I have a degree in kinesiology and am applying for my doctorate degree in physiology.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
  The name of this thread is "Ask Suckmymuscle". I don't mind debating people who are intelligent and knowledgeable, like Dr.De, but Trab is a moron and really not worthy of my time and effort - the stupidity of what he spills is too easy to prove wrong. Follow his"advice" at your own peril. I am a personal trainer who has personally trained and prepared over 300 bodybuilders for bodybuilding contests, including three guys who competed in the Nationals, I have a degree in kinesiology and am applying for my doctorate degree in physiology.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

YOu are a personal trainer speaks volumes.

Degrees dont cause much hypertrophy.   Want to get big? watch big guys and do what they do Not swim instructers!

suckmymuscle

YOu are a personal trainer speaks volumes.

Degrees dont cause much hypertrophy.   Want to get big? watch big guys and do what they do Not swim instructers!

::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
  Typical response of someone who can't hold an argument. ::)

That's exactly the thing, you dipshit: he did mention that he wanted to lose weight. Read before you post, dumbass. ::)

Irrelevant, since the question that he asked me was about whether he can lose fat while eating red. He didn't ask me if it is good for putting on muscle mass. Lol...moron. :o

Yawn...sophomoric argument. The issue is fat loss, not muscle gain. Red meat is good to put on mass during bulking phases, yes, but not for fat loss. And btw, no, you do not need red meat to put on muscle mass. ;)

In the offseason means that they are not losing bodyfat, you incredible moron. :-X

Anectodal evidence. I can show you pictures of guys who only eat egg whites and turkey breasts who carry 30 lbs of muscle more than these farm boys(nice example, by the way. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah...) without drugs. ;)

Yes, and they carry around 15-20% bodyfat. And they are in many cases smaller than guys who only eat lean meats. You're one dumb bunny, aren't you? :-\

First of all, I don't advocate vegetarianism. Secondly, he asked if beef is good for health, and I replied that the ideal for health is to not eat meat at all. Vegetarians do live an average of 15 years more than meat eaters, so they must be doing something right. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

brutal self owning, smm.
You are quite easy with the swearing yourself. (I know i am too, but that's a different thing, in fact you did not notice. I flame to flame, not to win arguments like you do. )

You put a lot of effort into this and think you are quite knowledgeable, but in fact you write a lot of shit, you know that...?

maybe you shouldn't be so fast with trab, tapeworm and the doc -- they all know quite a bit about nutrition too.
You are on the way of making an ass off youself and you'll lose credibility on the way.
You look like one of these militant vegetarians.

suckmymuscle

brutal self owning, smm.
You are quite easy with the swearing yourself. (I know i am too, but that's a different thing, in fact you did not notice. I flame to flame, not to win arguments like you do. )

You put a lot of effort into this and think you are quite knowledgeable, but in fact you write a lot of shit, you know that...?

maybe you shouldn't be so fast with trab, tapeworm and the doc -- they all know quite a bit about nutrition too.
You are on the way of making an ass off youself and you'll lose credibility on the way.
You look like one of these militant vegetarians.

You insulted me out of the blank, and I wasn't even talking to you. And no, the only one who got owned was "trab", and then you for agreeing with him. He didn't even know what I was replying to, which is the epitome of stupidity. ;) As for me writing lots of shit, then by all means prove me wrong. Let's see. Just warning you that, if you try to argue nutrition with me, you will get owned again and again and again, ad nauseum. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: For the last fucking time, I am not a vegetarian nor do I advocate vegetarianism; I just replied to "Tapeworm's" question by saying that, when it comes to health, meat is not good for you. I was not talking about muscle growth. Learn to read.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
  You insulted me out of the blank, and I wasn't even talking to you. And no, the only one who got owned was "trab", and then you for agreeing with him. He didn't even know what I was replying to, which is the epitome of stupidity. ;) As for me writing lots of shit, then by all means prove me wrong. Let's see. Just warning you that, if you try to argue nutrition with me, you will get owned again and again and again, ad nauseum. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: For the last fucking time, I am not a vegetarian nor do I advocate vegetarianism; I just replied to "Tapeworm's" question by saying that, when it comes to health, meat is not good for you. I was not talking about muscle growth. Learn to read.

monster insecurity issues.  ::) ::)

trab

• Getbig V
Vegatable? ;D

suckmymuscle

I'm tired of arguing over the internet. Whatever, dudes. All of you who disagree with me can  :-* my ass and be done with it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
Oh we Love you. I didnt even read all you wrote, but lots of theis nutrition gets overlaboured.
Cutting up, most guys ditch the red meat. Im sure yuou can find some that dont and even take anapolon w/ it right to contest and look HARD. Gets to be highly individual.

Ilike lee Priests practicle "This aint rocket science" approach. Train hard , eat and recover.
Oh, yeah,,, and take 5mgs of primobolan a month ;D

He eats crates of doughnuts and buckets of fried chicken.

I have low colestorol and eat eggs, fatty red meat cheeze etc. ALl this science gets overblown.
Yeah there some good stuff in it, but dont let is put the blinders on you. Copy big dudes is #1.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I don't know enough to render a verdict, but I'm grateful for the info.

When cutting time rolls around (rolls, get it?... nevermind) I'll cut out the red meat, but I'll be enjoying it up until then.

suckmymuscle

Oh we Love you. I didnt even read all you wrote, but lots of theis nutrition gets overlaboured.
Cutting up, most guys ditch the red meat. Im sure yuou can find some that dont and even take anapolon w/ it right to contest and look HARD. Gets to be highly individual.

Ilike lee Priests practicle "This aint rocket science" approach. Train hard , eat and recover.
Oh, yeah,,, and take 5mgs of primobolan a month ;D

He eats crates of doughnuts and buckets of fried chicken.

I have low colestorol and eat eggs, fatty red meat cheeze etc. ALl this science gets overblown.
Yeah there some good stuff in it, but dont let is put the blinders on you. Copy big dudes is #1.

Monster retarded, stupid, ignorant, absurd post.

~SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
  Monster retarded, stupid, ignorant, absurd post.

~SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude, whats wrong there? nothing that aint true there. You got better development then Lee?
I dont think so.
Have you ever watched what guys that big eat? I have. It aint funny.
Cuttler says he spends > $20,000 yr just on FOOD! I believe it.

suckmymuscle

Dude, whats wrong there? nothing that aint true there. You got better development then Lee?
I dont think so.
Have you ever watched what guys that big eat? I have. It aint funny.
Cuttler says he spends > $20,000 yr just on FOOD! I believe it.

Cutler is a hardcore steroid and other anabolic drugs abuser, and he eats that much food in the off-season, not to lose bodyfat. Are you retarded? The guy asked me if red meat was bad for fat loss, and I told him that yes, it is. Why can't you comprehend the difference between a sauced up pro bodybuilder trying to gain mass and an average guy trying to lose bodyfat? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
  Cutler is a hardcore steroid and other anabolic drugs abuser, and he eats that much food in the off-season, not to lose bodyfat. Are you retarded? The guy asked me if red meat was bad for fat loss, and I told him that yes, it is. Why can't you comprehend the difference between a sauced up pro bodybuilder trying to gain mass and an average guy trying to lose bodyfat? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Gee, I allready tried to Kiss and make up ???
BTW - ALL THOSE GUYS USE MINDNUMBING AMOUNTS OF DOPE.
yOU talks alot about "re-tard-eD" are you speaking from experience?
And again, talking and reading aint what does it. Observation and imitation will get you further than a pile of degrees.
What you hope to do with your degree BTW? Not trying to be a jerk, just courious. Good luck with it. Physical Therapy or somthing wouldnt be bad.

suckmymuscle

Gee, I allready tried to Kiss and make up ???
BTW - ALL THOSE GUYS USE MINDNUMBING AMOUNTS OF DOPE.

This is exactly what I said! >:( How can you compare an average guy trying to lose bodyfat with a steroid abuser who is in off-season mode trying to gain muscle is completely beyond me! I t was you who brought the example of the steroid users and what they eat to bulk up and told Tapeworm to mimic what they do, you dipshit! :o :-\

yOU talks alot about "re-tard-eD" are you speaking from experience?

The only experience that I have is in identifying retards, like you. When a guy has no idea what he's talking about, and even what is being argued about, and yet still believes that he's right - your case -, then the obvious conclusion is that he can only be retarded. :o

And again, talking and reading aint what does it. Observation and imitation will get you further than a pile of degrees.

So imitating what a drug abusing bodybuilder does to gain mass will help an average trainer to lose bodyfat? My God, you're one stupid fuck! ::) :-X

What you hope to do with your degree BTW? Not trying to be a jerk, just courious. Good luck with it. Physical Therapy or somthing wouldnt be bad.

I'll try to offer my advice to those who are humble enough to realize that they have no idea what they're talking about and need my help. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
Olanxapine and Haldiperol - Ask your Dr.  8)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Fight nice guys  ;)
:

trab

• Getbig V
I tried to kiss and make up :-*, he says I got bad breath ;)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
SMM, do you see any benefits to using high glycemic carbs post workout during the off season?

suckmymuscle

SMM, do you see any benefits to using high glycemic carbs post workout during the off season?

First of all, excellent question. I personally think that the anabolic effect of drinking simple carbs after tranining to be very mild. It is likely that it will have only a very small effect on your recovery and growth. Insulin is exceptional at shoving carbohydrates to muscle fibers where they are converted to glycogen, but whether insulin is as effective in making muscle cells absorb amino acids is still not clear. The uptake of amino acids by cells in respose to insulin seems very small.

I believe that this is all dependent on the amount of volume that you do in your training. If you train very hard and heavy for a few sets - as you should -, then taking lots of glucose, sucrose or even complex carbs with a high G.I, like maltodextrin, after training will likely result in them being converted to fat, since your glycogen stores will be relatively undepleted. Conversely, if you do 20 sets per bodyparts training with lower intensity, then I believe that the simple carbs will be converted to glycogen. Even when it does get converted into glycogen, the improvement in recovery will be only mild. So in conclusion: if you do few sets per training, then you will get fat; if you do lots of sets, it might enhance your recovery slightly. Hope this helps. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I've tried dextrose pwo for a few months now and haven't noticed much difference.  Tends to give me a headache too sometimes.

I've been thinking about going to boiled potatos (mid GI) pwo with some milk and eggs.  Workouts are 40-50 minutes, no marathon sessions.  Would this get the SMM stamp of approval?

Also, do you think pwo meals should be complex carb heavy for recovery, light on protein (15g or so) and minimal in fat?  Or would you just eat a standard meal with your normal macros?