Author Topic: PARIS IS OUT OF JAIL!!  (Read 1676 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
PARIS IS OUT OF JAIL!!
« on: June 07, 2007, 07:22:57 AM »
That fucking whore.  I've just heard some early reports here on bay area radio that Paris is out of jail and no one knows why.  That bitch was caught DUI (a major offense in my eyes) while on probation.  To me, thats not something anyone in the legal system should overlook or downplay just because she's rich.  Once again she is shown she can buy anything and she'll learn nothing frm this experience (not that i expected her to).

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: PARIS IS OUT OF JAIL!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 07:26:33 AM »
from TMZ.com:
Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities determined to release Hilton from prison due to medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson Steve Whitmore.

Whitmore says he cannot release details about Paris' medical issue due to confidentiality reasons.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 07:33:46 AM »
hahahahahaha, typical hater response, you can't stand the fact that she's rich, hot and does what she wants, you know she'd laugh her ass off at you if she saw you on the street and it eats you up inside.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 07:35:58 AM »
That fucking whore.  I've just heard some early reports here on bay area radio that Paris is out of jail and no one knows why.  That bitch was caught DUI (a major offense in my eyes) while on probation.  To me, thats not something anyone in the legal system should overlook or downplay just because she's rich.  Once again she is shown she can buy anything and she'll learn nothing frm this experience (not that i expected her to).

Several weeks ago:

The sentence could be shortened because of a state requirement that rewards prisoners for good behavior. Furthermore, Los Angeles County prisons are very much overcrowded. Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman, Steve Whitmore said, " Our jail is bursting at the seams." Whitmore also said that many female inmates have been sent home from prison after only serving approximately ten percent of their jail time.

An example of a shortened sentenced was that of Michelle Rodriguez. Last year this "Lost" actress was arrested for driving drunk in Hawaii. Like Hilton, Rodriguez also violated probation and was sentenced to sixty days in prison as a result. Due to overcrowding of the prison, Rodriguez was released hours after being sent to jail.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/241066/paris_hilton_may_not_serve_her_full.html

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 07:44:03 AM »
hahahahahaha, typical hater response, you can't stand the fact that she's rich, hot and does what she wants, you know she'd laugh her ass off at you if she saw you on the street and it eats you up inside.

no, it angers me that she gets special treatment and is learning nothing from this situation.  I don't care about her, but i DO care that she drives drunk, which is not acceptable.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 07:45:38 AM »
no, it angers me that she gets special treatment and is learning nothing from this situation.  I don't care about her, but i DO care that she drives drunk, which is not acceptable.

come on man you care otherwise you wouldn't get so angry and emotional about it, Paris typifies everything you hate and despise, wealth, priviledge, good looks, bright future, etc.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 07:49:34 AM »

Doesn't look like she got special treatment except for the solitary jail cell, plus 3 days in there is plenty to learn from it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 08:03:03 AM »
Under house arrest for 40 more days.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
yeah, which is still getting off easy, but i guess its alright.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 08:07:56 AM »
come on man you care otherwise you wouldn't get so angry and emotional about it, Paris typifies everything you hate and despise, wealth, priviledge, good looks, bright future, etc.

Good looks? I shit out more good looking shits

Paris=whore
Money drugs and bitches

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 08:10:00 AM »
Good looks? I shit out more good looking shits

Paris=whore
hahahaha, case in point, typical hater.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 05:00:17 PM »
from TMZ.com:
Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities determined to release Hilton from prison due to ]medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson Steve Whitmore.

Whitmore says he cannot release details about Paris' medical issue due to confidentiality reasons.

Yeah....she's got genital herpes.  :-X

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »

Says you.  :-\

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 07:12:14 PM »
I agree, I could care less about her as a person but it says something about CELEBRITY treatment, whether male or female.  You get off no matter what.  Hilton, Lohan, Gibson, etc.  All these people could really hurt someone but they don't get the same treatment as normal folks for parole/probation violations.  As for her special treatment, it speaks for itself.
Squishy face retard